[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/bros, I've been lifting for 3 years (since I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455937258776.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1455937258776.webm
3 MB, 426x240
Hey /fit/bros, I've been lifting for 3 years (since I'm 18) and today I really liked what I saw in the mirror. Used to be a skelly skellington but now I can finally say I made. I'm still gonna lift and challenge myself everyday because now it is a way of living I'd never give up. Thing is, my older brother is 23 and is a fat fuck. I try to cheer him up and take him to the gym with me, but he thinks it is too late for him. In hopes of cheering him up, I come here to ask you at what age did you start lifting and after how long did you finally say "I made it"?
>>
>>36576643
Why are fatties so angry?
>>
And critics say slapstick is outdated.
>>
>>36576650
idk she just got a free snack

i started at like 14 and the longest i've been happy with myself is like 30 seconds when i get a good angle
>>
>>36576652
>>36576650
Thanks for the help, dicks
>>
I started lifting at 21. If you are consistant for 4-6 years you begin to look crazy impressive.
>>
>>36576678
Never post an OP image, gif, webm, more interesting than the topic itself you dingus.

But fine, if you're going to be all needy. No it's never to late to change yourself for the better. 23 is young, very young, he has a lot of time to change and should start pronto.

It's never too late to change the road you're on, but the sooner you do it, the more time you'll get to spend being happy with your accomplishments.
>>
>>36576678
That's like the first unwritten rule of 4chan

this: >>36576737
>Never post an OP image, gif, webm, more interesting than the topic itself you dingus.
>>
>>36576756
Never thought that fatties being bullied was new or interesting any more
>>
>>36576774
You thought wrong, fatties being bullied will never not be interesting
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.