[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late Night Prairie Dog General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: prairie-dog.png (395 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
prairie-dog.png
395 KB, 570x380
“Prairie dogs increase their fitness by killing off ground squirrel competition. First time behaviour has been seen in a herbivorous mammal.”

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/03/160322-prairie-dogs-squirrels-murders-animals-killers/

>On the hardscrabble lands of the American West, blood is spilled by the most innocent-looking of outlaws—the white-tailed prairie dog.

>These social rodents, native to Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and Montana, ruthlessly bite and thrash Wyoming ground squirrels to death, leaving their bloody bodies to rot, a new study says.

>One prairie dog, nicknamed Killer Supreme, slew nine ground squirrels in a four-year killing spree. Another massacred seven juvenile ground squirrels in a single day.

> “For four months every year, we live like prairie dogs,” says Hoogland, a National Geographic grantee. “We get to the colony early in the morning before the prairie dogs wake up, we sit in towers all day watching what they do, and we stay until the last prairie dog submerges, just around sunset.”

> “It seems to me is that there are major, major benefits to killing these ground squirrels.

So, how do I get /prairiedog/?

EXERCISE:

>Digging holes
Do not forget proper shovel technique! It’s important to perfect the right stance and form, to avoid physical injury and maximize gains from tearing up the earth.

>Primal Hunting
This is the art of hunting small game with one’s bare hands. It teaches coordination and mental discipline. This is like a martial art, lost to the ages. All PDs strive towards their perfect future self, or Killer Supreme.

DIET:

The Steppe Diet is sparse but rich in micronutrients. Small game, root vegetables, edible grass, seeds and nuts, dandelion greens and stems, berries, edible insects, edible flowers.
>>
>>36576170
Vegans btfo
>>
Mad tunnel digging gainz brah.
>>
>2015+1
>not being a meerkat
Never gonna make it
>>
>>36576170
LIFESTYLE:

>Friends and Dating
The true /prairiedog/ surrounds himself with the friends and family he holds most dear: this is called the “Colony Principle”. Approach your social life as if constructing a colony, its inhabitants all providing something unique. It is also important to develop a hierarchy, and prioritize your inner circle or “clan”. All in this inner circle should be greeted with an intimate kiss to strengthen bonds.

There is also an active PUA community, who seek to find the perfect MC (slang for mating call). Their technique calls for antagonism between males, and there is much discussion about how to perfect an antagonistic male friendship. This aggression and territorial mindset should apply to dating as well: an ideal PD should have three or four faithful sexual partners at all times.

>Hobbies
The most authentic PDs take up birdwatching, which requires patience, vigilance and sharpens the senses. It requires mastering the delicate inner balance of fight and flight instincts. These are the values all PD hobbies should aspire towards.

Grooming is important as well, it’s important to set up a spot in your yard for daily dust baths.

>Environment
It is recommended to change your basement living space into a proper den. Check for proper thermoregulation. Some members of the community advocate for paleo infrastructure, which foregoes heat and electricity for geothermal regulation. This is achieved by bringing in barrels of dirt and weatherizing all walls and openings.

OFFICIAL THREAD SONG:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3secMZux8E
VIDEO FAQ:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PysWPMSjukk
THE MOVEMENT IS GROWING:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6o6QjBHyA
>>
File: Aww_Yiss.png (564 KB, 785x584) Image search: [Google]
Aww_Yiss.png
564 KB, 785x584
Good thread
>>
>>36576187
does this mean that if we kill off the vegans for sport, our children will have better survival chances?
>>
Hakuna matata breh
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-06-04-11-44-02.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-06-04-11-44-02.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
My sides, they gone!
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 400x326
>>36577365
I agree wholeheartedly.
>>
>>36576535
That is the worst song I have ever heard. I listened to the entire thing though.
>>
>>36576170
I'd like to say this thread is not fitness related but god damn. This board should be related Physical Fitness.
>>
>>36576170
how many vegans do i need to remove to gets sik gainz
>>
Jesus Christ, /fit/ has gone downhi-

I mean, epic thread, man!! Sides=gone KEK
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.