[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, just finished my workout and have to admit, i did a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: high.jpg (37 KB, 607x605) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
37 KB, 607x605
Hi guys, just finished my workout and have to admit, i did a foolish thing, i pushed myself to the limit, way to the limit.

I only did 40kg bench press and i strained my right arm to the point i could not lift it up and caused a big scene, where i fell off the bench and weights collided both sides of the floor and with the bar almost hit someone nearby.

40kg is not alot, i just did too much reps, about 58 non-stop, all the way down and up to the point, i defintely struggled.
I'm rather embarrassed actually, the whole gym had their eyes on me.

Well..lesson learnt from now on, and i'm more concerned i almost hurt someone but i could have hurt myself MAJOR if i could not lift it up.

Was my act foolish? I guess my motivation and determination got the best of me.
>>
>58 reps
Anon, I
>>
>>36575987
>CIick baiting with a pic of a girI
>BIogging Iooking for opinions on being retarded

Nah, you're a faggot OP.
>>
>58 reps
>>
>>36576300
The gym was packed so waiting to use something else, you could say, you'd have to wait in a queue for the person to finish their sets so i guess i'd do bit more of the bench press whilst waiting the freeweights section to die down abit. Hence i was bored and did or tried to do 58 reps and failed. lol.

Yes i did do 3 sets of 10-12 reps for every workout, it just a problem for me doing extra more than usual. I mean, the freeweights was seriously packed. But yeah, i was bored, you could say i'm crazy guy, i do like lots of press ups / sits up than usual.
>>
very epic
>>
>>36575987

Was it a PR?

If so, nothing to be ashamed of. U literally gave it your all. Other than that, why the fuck would u do a combine with 40kg?
>>
you're a faggot harry
>>
>>36575987

>40kg
>58 reps

I would ban you from my gym for being so stupid.
>>
>>36577299

>long day at work
>get to gym finally
>gyms packed because spring break
>of course.jpg
>have to wait in line while a bunch of DYELs hog all the equipment
>just want to fucking lift
>waiting for bench press
>watch in completely disbelief as this DYEL skinnyfat proceeds to strap two 25 lb plates on the barbell and proceeds to hammer out over 50 reps before losing control of his muscles and falling over, shrieking the whole way down, nearly colliding with another bench, as the weights scatter to the ground
>I hate this fucking place
>>
>>36577871

kek
>>
>>36575987
At that weight and rep amount, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BENCHING AND NOT JUST DOING PUSHUPS
>>
>>36575987
Why 58 reps?
>>
>>36578448
Bored? just waiting because the gym is so busy. I had already done crazy push ups and sit ups
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.