[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /fit/, I had a date tonight. Only been lifting three months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1458402589249.png (72 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1458402589249.png
72 KB, 240x240
Well /fit/, I had a date tonight. Only been lifting three months but it shows since I was a skelly before. Spent an hour mirin' myself, psyching myself up. Gonna nail it.

Get to date location. Met the girl online so I didn't know what she sounded like. Turns out she has a mild speech impediment. Not realizing this, I asked her what her accent was and where she was from.

Why, /fit/? Why doesn't lifting cure autism?
>>
What happened after you asked about her accent?
>>
>>36575588
How is this autistic? You can still plow that.
>>
>>36575588
what are ur numbers bro?
>>
>>36576141
An amazingly awkward date after which she gave me the "make out with me" face, and I awkwardly was like k bye instead of doing it.

She STILL wants to see me again and textes me goodnight with a :D face. I'm totally screwed.

>>36576161

Apparently. I'm still trying to figure out if the speech thing is an issue. She's fit and smart so it really shouldn't be but it's weird. Idk.

>>36576213

Not sure of this is what you mean but 5,7 manlet, about 140 lbs right now.
>>
>>36575588
Tinder?
>>
>>36576326
Something like that.
>>
>>36576297
You didn't fuck up completely you can still salvage it, even if you don't want to bang this chick because of her speech problem its good practice.
>>
>>36576297
>Awkward date
>Still wants to see you because she finds you attractive despite slight autismo
Whats the problem? Did I miss something?
>>
>>36576339
I don't know if I do or not. It's weird to be the one having to make that decision rather than the chick making that call. It's a good position to be in, but also new to me and confusing.
>>
>>36575588
How does it get this bad?

Did you live in a basement your whole life?
>>
>>36576346
True enough. It's just weird for me to go from 100% confident to fucktard so fast.
>>
>>36576363
I actually had a gf for many years. Then she dumped me. Then I had no idea how to date anymore. Also depression, which is super fun...
>>
I'm pretty sure shes dealt with much worse throughout her whole life. She probably thought it was cute that you got so flustered over your mistake.

Regardless, this is your chance to be a Katawa Shoujo MC, why would you not?
>>
>>36576384
Yeah I know what that's like.

You just have to learn how to relax and be confident.

There's plenty of guides you can read but unfortunately the best cure is experience.

So think of the positives of this situation and true to use that to boost your confidence and calm yourself.
>>
>>36576385
Had to look that one up. I keked. This is why I come here.
>>
>>36576396
Good advice, anon. Thanks.
>>
giver her a shot before you completely curve. speech impediments can be worked on
>>
>>36576411
You'll make it, brah, we all will.

Seriously, three months in and you're already seeing the benefits of helping you get dates with qts, be proud of that.
>>
>>36576440
I know. And the whole being a sweet girl who is fit af and has post grad education is working in her favor here. Probably just go day by day with it.
>>
>>36576460
Thanks, bro. I'd better get to sleep but all of these replies are awesome and helpful. I come here for this kind of advice. Keep being you, /fit/.
>>
Lately instead of hooking up I have been trying to find a decent girl to actually be with, I just feel like lately that my intentions have been good I have just been striking out and it's got me kinda bummed out. I don't know well now I'm drinking on a tuesday night before work because a girl I have been talking to for a few days and made plans with this weekend (that I barely know) didn't reply today and I know I shouldn't care but this emotional vulnerability is bringing back memories of my ex and the general just sadness of it. This really sucks and I wish I could not care as much as I should but fuck, I just miss that feeling of just having someone.

Sorry /fit/, just needed to vent.
>>
>>36576371

Get used to it. That's all life is.
>>
I was making friends with a beautiful japanese woman I work with and then sperged so hard I actually pissed off several people at once and now I just get pointed avoidance and hateful looks when I say hello.

Don't be a bitch, OP. At least you're not me.
>>
>>36575588
Where did you go for the date?
I'm trying to get back into it but I can't help but hate all my own ideas.

>>36576955
Exactly. Life is uphill. If you stop for a bit you find you've rolled backwards.
>>
File: acid_picdump_96.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
acid_picdump_96.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>36575588
She's used to it you faggot, which is why she resorts to online dating. She's probably crying right now thinking you will never call again.

Call her, make her day, you'll put a smile on her face, at least until you be captain autismo again,
>>
>>36576481
You need positive visualization. You need to imagine she is into you and act accordingly. The point being if she is into you then this is how you get laid or into a relationship. If she doesn't like you she'll tell you quickly and you'll just be a little embarrassed.

If you act like she doesn't like you, then it doesn't matter if she does or does not because it won't go anywhere. Get it?
>>
>>36577385

This - you think that's the first time she's ever heard that? If anything she thinks you're trying to turn her disability into a complement. Get on that shit, anon.
>>
>>36576991
Absolutely tell this story immediately
>>
>>36576991
>>36577551
Seconded
>>
>>36575588
Post pic brah or it is bait
>>
>>36575588
Bruh don't worry about fucking up. Take it from someone that has aspergers the real autism. I go on tinder dates as practice. I expect to fuck up. You have to learn to fuck up. After awhile you get the hang of it and you can start fucking chicks. Keep going.
>>
>>36576297
So it sounds like you didn't mess up at all; she doesn't care and you're making too much of it. She still wants to see you.
>>
>>36577050
Just a nice little restaurant I know. Nothing fancy.

>>36577385
But anon, I did text her back. I'm not a monster.

>>36577449
At this point I know she likes me. It's more me figuring out why this shit still happens.

>>36577551
Agreed. Spill em.

>>36577999
No.

>>36578051
That's Zen af bro. Thanks for the advice.

>>36578128
True. I'm more trying to figure out what about myself makes this happen.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.