[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do u bros get your button ups that don't need to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Where do u bros get your button ups that don't need to be tucked in for clubbing and Vegas

>Pls no $15 H&M
Those suck and the fit is for twinks who don't lift
>>
>Pls no $15 H&M
>Those suck and the fit is for twinks who don't lift

I weigh 190 lbs at 6' and can DL 4+ pl and H&M shirts look good on me. Sounds like you're a fatty
>>
>>36573985
Good thread. I just came back from Vegas the other day. Need a place to buy club shirts for my next trip down there.
>>
>>36574004
Quality is also shit
>>
>>36574004
Stay buttmad. H&M is shit. Bumpin for interest

I have a Ben Sherman shirt that fits REALLY well in chest and along stomach. Kinda expensive tho
>>
>>36573985
J Crew. If Banana Republic is having a sale they're the GOAT.

I ain't rich enough for Brooks Brothers yet
>>
>>36573985
>clubbing
>Vegas
I buy my shorts at J. Press and the Andover Shop, but I'm not trash so I don't know if they're suitable for trash-tier places and activities.
>>
untuckit makes shirts that are designed for untucking.

express is lower quality but has nice fits
>>
J.Crew, Scotch and Soda or Nordstrom.
>>
>>36573985

too much work to hunt down a shirt that doesnt look like shit untucked and has a pattern and/or color in a style that isnt crap.

easiest route is to just buy whatever button-up/dress shirt you like and have your tailor hem the waist
>>
File: noworries.gif (877 KB, 389x468) Image search: [Google]
noworries.gif
877 KB, 389x468
>>36575028
Oooh. Never thought of this one b4.
>>
Good thread, been lifting for a year now and need some shirts that can show off my humble gains. Try uniqlo slim fit shirts, they fit pretty good along the chest and stomach too. Also, I thought j crew had shit fit unless it's their more expensive slim fitting shirts.
>>
>>36575047
You never thought of using a fucking tailor?!
>>
>>36573985
>that don't need to be tucked in
Trying to drape over your chubby gut, are we?
>>
>>36575100
No, I never thought it could be too much work to hunt down a shirt that doesnt look like shit untucked. Dickhead.
>>
For the Ausfags in the audience, I recommend YD.
http://www.yd.com.au/Shirts.aspx?pl&s=1316&gclid=COCi0Jy658sCFVgnvQodQwUEZQ

Every shirt I've ever gotten or tried on has fit perfectly and looked fucking incredible.

Plus the staff (at my local one, anyway) actually know their shit, and will recommend you clothes that you actually look decent in. They can be pushy sometimes (commission-based sales and all), but they don't try to screw you on the most expensive shirt in the store. 90% of the time, they show me what they have in the on sale section.
>>
File: 1458902028010.png (1 MB, 1250x1156) Image search: [Google]
1458902028010.png
1 MB, 1250x1156
>>36575100
I've never gotten anything tailored other than pants to make my squat booty pop beb
>>
>>36573985
Ben Sherman, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, and Penguin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.