[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I can't do the proper squat, I always end up squatting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: squat-goed-en-fout.png (146 KB, 963x605) Image search: [Google]
squat-goed-en-fout.png
146 KB, 963x605
So I can't do the proper squat, I always end up squatting on my toes and because of that I just don't squat anymore.

What can I do to slowly but surely do a proper squat?
>>
stretch
>>
squat more to be honest with you my little chickadee.
at first you'll have to hold onto something, or maybe you won't be able to get all the way down without rising on your toes.
do what you can, hold at your max.
work on ankle flexibility
maybe stop being a fat ass if that's your problem. your gut could get in the way
>>
>>36572515
do lowbar squats first and put some 5lb plates under your heels if you have to
>>
File: zDCTHHy[1].png (682 KB, 813x542) Image search: [Google]
zDCTHHy[1].png
682 KB, 813x542
>Indian Squat
>>
>>36572569

designated squat best squat
>>
>>36572515

DESIGNATED
>>
how wide should your feet be when squat
>>
>>36572617
Minimum shoulder width apart, a little wider if you have to. Try working on what feels comfortable for you
>>
>>36572640
my back get sore when i squat is this poor form?
>>
its because of shit ankle mobility if you just sit in the 3rd world squat position for as long as you can you will get better at it. Start with as narrow a stance that feels comfortable dont worry if its really wide then slowly get a narrower stance.
>>
>>36572617
My rule of thumb is that the middle of your foot shouldn't be much wider than the outside of your shoulder.

No harm in messing around though and finding what works best for you.
>>
>>36572666
where does it get sore? Low-bar or high_bar? Do you have tendencies of being a little bitch?
>>
>>36572569
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
File: L___Death_Note_by_Crimmy_kun.jpg (37 KB, 435x624) Image search: [Google]
L___Death_Note_by_Crimmy_kun.jpg
37 KB, 435x624
do any of you study while squatting?? do you feel comfortable after a long time squatting?
>>
>>36572616
SHITTING
>>
Eh, I still do the western squat outside of the gym because it's easier.
>>
>>36572742
STREET
>>
>>36572515
you probably have very long legs and a short torso, there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>36572773
POO
>>
File: 1458968573471.png (333 KB, 650x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458968573471.png
333 KB, 650x1008
Question : anyone have experience with those squatting stool things that are for toilets?
My shits are always crappy and i heard squat shitting is best for maximum shit gains
>>
>>36572823
OP here and since I've read that as well I have been applying it and it feels just so great.

After a shit, my stomach now feels empty (not hunry) and I am more mobile and free.

10/10 would squat shit again
>>
>>36572959
Which one did you buy? Im a solid 205lbs 100% thighs and im genuinely worried about breaking it after a few goes. Also doesnt your butthole feel like its gon a fall out when you first tried it?
>>
>>36572823
Prop your feet on top of an unopened package of toilet tissue for high quality poo.

Changed my life.
>>
>>36572979
don't worry about your weight because all of it is being sustained by the toilet seat it self. just get any stool and you're good to go
>>
>>36573006
I need a diagram or something . im to autistic to imagine how this works
>>
>>36573064
Like this one you stupid fuck?
>>36573035
>>
>>36573087
yea that works
>>
>>36573087
You know not everybody has threads open on autoupdate right? You r the autis anonmalus
>>
>>36573186
>You r the autis anonmalus
The wot m8?
Butthurt?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.