[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i allowed to tell people im natty if ive only used DNP? many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: rluhXSK.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rluhXSK.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
Am i allowed to tell people im natty if ive only used DNP? many people mire for muscle size, and i tell them its possible natty since ive never done anabolics
>>
>>36571762
You are allowed to lie literally as much as you want, as long as money isn't on the line or you're not talking to a federal agent or under oath.
>>
>>36571775
I just dont wanna spread bullshit in fitness senpai, its alreafy pretty saturated
>>
>>36571790
Well too late. You're not natty bro.
>>
File: 28472457.jpg (100 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
28472457.jpg
100 KB, 400x288
>>36571762
If you can OD on it and DIE, you're definitely not natty. That's a good rule of thumb.
>>
>>36571994
You can do that with vitamin C. Or fuck it, even water.
>>
>>36571994
I took some aspirin today, guess im not natty anymore
>>
>>36571790
Then tell them what you used? You're not going to get locked up or some shit.

This is why there are so many fitness myths propagated by natty* advice givers

But no, I would not consider your progress natural, but I would consider your strength and muscle size natty... If that makes sense
>>
>>36571994
I drank some water today, guess i'm not natty anymore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

the real rule of thumb is if you can buy it legally over the counter, then it's not a steroid.
>>
>>36571790
If you took DNP it is probably impossible to be as shredded as you while keeping the same amount of mass. Therefore if you tell people the size is natty, they'll think they can look like you with hard work.This is basically the same lie fitness model spread.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.