[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dermaroller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Half-integrated roller wheel.jpg (65 KB, 450x368) Image search: [Google]
Half-integrated roller wheel.jpg
65 KB, 450x368
do these death machines actually work in treating stretch marks? I got one and I feel like it doesn't do shit. any advice or testimonials welcome
>>
Looks like some death trap you'd see in a cartoon.
>>
>>36571224
Yeah def, OP

Check out this video for more

https://youtu.be/jlSF0dtDRD8
>>
>>36571224
Is this the contraption you use when the vikings come to take your city?
>>
I use the dermaroller on some of my scars.

I use one with 2mm. If the needles are to short, it wont do shit. So dont be scared of using 1,5-2mm.

You buy some numbing cream, disinfectant spray (for wounds) and then roll that shit over your stretchmarks with good pressure. It will bleed a lot and it will be red for days, then the next couple weeks it will improve.
>>
>>36571364

Where do you roll with your 1.5-2mm?

Mine would be for shoulders, I think I should get something deeper than my 1.0mm from the sound of it

I was sold a couple creams when I got mine, but they seem to be moisturizer and bio oil. Thanks for the numbing cream idea
>>
I used it for a small period but not for stretch marks, it was for a little scar and it worked a bit but it's too much of a pain to keep doing.

Make sure you disinfect the area so you don't spread bacteria and get an infection, use numbing cream so you can do it as hard as possible and when you're done spread vitamin a on the area.
>>
that's just creating more scar tissue, brehs. if you're doing this for stretch marks there are other options out there besides perforating your skin.
>>
This scares me, anon.
>>
>>36571550
Without numbing cream you cant use 2mm. It would just be way to painfull. Also i think the cream makes the skin a bit easier to penetrate.
I use it on shoulders and chest. Shoulders you can definitly use atleast 2mm
>>
>>36571803
Also want to add: With the numbing cream you feel no pain at all. But im from germany so i dont know which cream you get in the USA or whereever
>>
>>36571364

>numbing cream
>disinfectant
>wounds
>bleeding

sounds perfectly healthy
>>
>>36571311
Kek
>>
>>36571803
what do you think about using 2mm on the sides of the stomach? I've got love handle stretch marks

thx bb
>>
>>36572630

Shouldnt be a problem
Only part i would watch out is probably face and center of the chest, but i think 2mm is safe everywhere.
>>
>>36572131
Only because the tools sound scary doesnt mean its unhealthy.

It damages your skin on purpose to benefit from the healing and rebuilding process
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.