[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this man a savior? I thought he was gay and stupid and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2014-07-01-richard32.jpg (64 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-01-richard32.jpg
64 KB, 620x464
Is this man a savior?

I thought he was gay and stupid and just an 80s meme..until I popped in one of his Sweatin' to the Oldies as a joke.

Anyone else use this wonderful man for their cardio?

>Simmons Master Race reporting in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3g6s7NTnDE

He's an inspiration with his genuine passion for fitness
>>
He is legit and he does good work. I may laugh at jokes at his expense (flamboyant persona) but when you get down to it he's a stand-up guy.

He may be a geriatric fruitcake but gosh darn it he's the best geriatric fruit cake that ever was.

Keep on sweatin'
>>
Richard Simmons is the real hero of /fit/.

Forget Scooby, forget all those others, forget even Zyzz.

Richard Simmons is the true God of /fit/. Imagine how many more hamplanets would be out there if not for him!
>>
>>36569602
Is it official? Is he the Queen/King of /fit/?
>>
File: killme.jpg (94 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
94 KB, 677x631
>>36569602
>mrw I realize my hair would look like his if I grew it out
>>
He is the reason 80s women were so fit. His flamboyant personality and non intimidating physique was perfect for women to get into
>>
>>36572132
>>36570566
good guy.
>>
>>36572109

Come on, you could look hilarious.
>>
Richard is truly a unsung hero of this board and fitness itself

he should be the new meme hero of the Board

I declare a new age of /fit/!
Age of the Simmons!!!!!
>He's 68 and more healthier than your /fraud/, /plg/ ass
>>
It just occurred to me that Acooby is also a geriatric, weird looking fruitcake with oddball mannerisms and diction.

If we can respect and admire Scoobs, we can do the same for Simmons.
>>
Is this a meme?
>>
>>36569602
The thing is he cannot be the king of /fit/
if /fit/ was a board in the 80's i will bet you 90% of the board would treat him as a king
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.