[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys stay motivated during a cut? I find it so hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458618834259.jpg (54 KB, 349x578) Image search: [Google]
1458618834259.jpg
54 KB, 349x578
How do you guys stay motivated during a cut?

I find it so hard to resist the temptation. Right now my maintnence is about 2300 and I've eaten over 500 calories today, and been awake for 11 hours. I want to try and stay around 300 calories per day combined with intermittent fasting, but I just can't. Or I can, I just don't know how. I would appreciate any tips.
>>
>>36568947

motivation is the mirror

getting better and better is what keeps you going, or when cutting...getting more defined.

remember, you wont have to cut forever. eventually you can stop and eat at maintenance, so keep going.
>>
>>36569031
thanks. since im at 500 calories and really feeling fucked, im gona eat some raisin bran and bring it up to ~650. then i'll just willpower it. probaly try to fall asleep early.
>>
>>36568947

I do a perma bulk.

I dont see the point in cutting if you are a skelly.

I want to cut when i have the muscle size and maturity of greg gallager or something.

So you cut and then what? You will look shredded, but small as fuck. Do you want to be a tryhard fuccboi " hurr durr no arms and chest, but muh abs" ?
>>
>>36569103
reason being, i dont have access to weights, i can only do bodyweight stuff, and im fat right now around ~22% bodyfat. im trying to lose all the fat i can before i make a purchase for some weights so that i can do a lean bulk, which is what i would prefer.
>>
>>36569103
lmao
>>
Are you a fucking retard? You obviously don't want to make any real progress or you'd have done an iota of research and found that starving yourself on 300-500 calories will completely fuck your body and not get you any closer to your goals. Just do a 500cal deficit (1800 for you since your dumb ass probably can't do math). Jfc why do I even bother going on this board
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.