[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Q T D D T O T T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1457947884786.jpg (64 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1457947884786.jpg
64 KB, 599x443
"Questions that don't deserve their own thread" thread
Dedicated to this anon >>36567044, who is too retarded to make one himself.
>>
I'll start
If l'm cutting, do l have to expect to lose strength ?
>>
>>36567089
Yes anon, if you don't fill your tank, you won't get as far.
Just stuff some extra protein in there to avoid SEVERE muscle loss
>>
File: 3.29.16.2.png (4 MB, 1089x2593) Image search: [Google]
3.29.16.2.png
4 MB, 1089x2593
I'm the retard OP made the thread for.

155.8lbs, 5'9".

I just started lifting. I'm using a modified version of Reg Park's SS (I just added accessory work out like traps, tris, abs, biceps, etc.).

I have APT (Anterior Pelvic Tilt/Lordosis) and deadlifting realllllllllllly hurts my lower back. I didn't even use heavy weight.

Warm-up barX15
bar+50 x5
bar+70 X5
bar+90 x5
bar+90 x5
bar+90 x5 (Failed the last rep on this set)

Should I lift through it or substitute it for a different exercise.Please help.

I also made sure to use proper form for every rep, going slowly up, and down..
Thanks /fit/
>>
File: backcurve.png (631 KB, 584x787) Image search: [Google]
backcurve.png
631 KB, 584x787
>>36567115
I took a video of me so I could correct my form. Heres a screenshot. See how my lower back protrudes.
>>
>>36567184
Yeah that's awful. Don't do deadlifts until you see a physical therapist
>>
>>36567108
Fuuuc
>>
>>36567184
jesus fucking christ.

Always use full size plates (ie. 45's) or if you're not strong enough and your gym doesn't have smaller full size ones, pull from blocks or a rack.
And do warmup and mobility work.
>>
>>36567202
I feel like not doing deadlifts is a very very bad thing to do, like skipping leg day. Should I do a different exercise or just not do it at all?
>>
>>36567089
Not really, no. With clever programming you can even keep increasing your strength - it just takes longer. You may need to use a more advanced progression scheme or simply be more patient.
You may find that at some point (not right away) you'll start to be able to perform less reps with a given weight than before. This doesn't necessarily mean you've lost any strength, it's just that your energy stores are somewhat depleted.
When you begin to become really ripped you can expect to lose strength. Also, some lifts are more affected by your bodyweight than others, regardless of whether it's fat or muscle. The bench press in particular suffers when you lose weight.

If your strength is going to shit right away then you're cutting WAY too hard and/or mindfucking yourself.

>>36567115
Deadlifting isn't causing you pain because you have APT (by the way, the proper term is hyperlordosis - you're supposed to have lordosis)

Just because your pelvis is anteriorly tilted when you relax doesn't mean you can't maintain proper form during the lift. As a side note, there is currently ZERO evidence that APT causes low back pain and it's actually quite common.

I recommend you look up videos on how to "hip-hinge" and apply that to your deadlifts. See if it makes a difference.

Finally, Bulgarian split squats are a great exercise for getting your pelvis back in its proper place (if it's bothering you) because it hits the glutes hard while stretching the hip flexors at the same time.
>>
>>36567211
Just ask yourself this, do you want to be a powerlifting fag, or an aesthetic fag.
You won't be benching 3pl8, but you'll make pussy go like niagara falls anyways.
>>
Squat: 3pl8
Bench: 1.2pl8

My bench progress has been much slower than my squat. Should I stop squatting to get my bench up or just keep it at maintanance weight once or twice a week?
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 750x1334
Anyone else get their qt3.14 gf yet?
>>
>>36567221
What mobility work would you recommend? or should I just fuck off to the sticky?

>>36567226
Thanks, I will do that.
>>
>>36567184
I'm >>36567226
That is horrible form and it has nothing to do with you having APT. What you're doing there is a squat with the barbell in your hands. Again, learn to hip hinge.
You may not have the prerequisite hip mobility to pull all the way from the floor right away. That's normal and you'll just have to work up to it.
>>
>>36567231
That's some ridicilous imbalance, do you eat enough? is your bench form good enough?
>>
>>36567184
Try sumo
>>
>>36567231
Maintenance weight? Wtf? The whole point of lifting is to get big and strong right? So get fuckin big. And eat more.
>>
>>36567252
Don't tell him to try sumo instead when he hasn't even grasped the fundamental movement pattern yet.
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for mobility accessories.
i.e. bands, lacrosse ball...
What should I get.
>inb4 don't get anything
Especially my shoulder mobility is shit.
What type of band can you recommend?
MobilityWOD Gemini or 2 taped lacrosse balls?

>>36567231
how long have you been lifting?
What program are you doing?
If you're a novice, it'll sort itself out
If not, you should probably add some bench volume
And if you're squatting 3x/week, drop the squat volume (i.e. Upper/Lower split or alternate squat/deadlift)

>>36567245
look up "limber 11" and "agile 8"
>>
>>36567280
Will do, thanks.

I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT838Ha2xmA

and did that, and it gives me a good idea of what I did wrong the first time.
>>
>>36567249
My bench form might not be the best. Ill have someone critique it for me next time. I eat 2600cal at 153lbs bodyweight.
>>36567280
3 months lifting, but have been playing sports that use legs my whole life (soccer, water polo). I was doing SS but I think I am going to add bench volume at the expense of squat.
>>
It takes me almost 2 hours to do everything. Am I overtraining as a beginner?

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

A:
1 mile jog
5x20 hanging leg raises
5x5 Bench
5x20 tricep extension
5x5 deadlift
2x20 bicept curls
5x5 back squat
2x20 back extensions

B:
1 mile jog
5x20 hanging leg raises
5x5 bench
2x20 weighted calf raises
5x5 deadlift
2x20 shrugs
5x5 front squat
5x5 seated military press/OHP alternating weeks
2x20 back extensions
>>
>>36567376
>5x20
Oh shit what are you doing!?
12 is the max bro, if you can do more than that, you're not lifting heavy enough
>>
/r/ing the screencap of the story where the dude's friend makes ghosts afraid of him
>>
i'm 5'10" and will be 145lbs at 10% body fat. will i be a skelly when i get down there?
>>
>>36567391

Why 12? I'm sorry I'm new.
>>
>>36567376
Is that the order in which you do the exercises?
If yes, definitely change it and start with your compounds and do accessories/isolation afterwards
And 5x20 is far too much.

Also, you're not doing enough for your back.
Something like this is more appropriate:

A:
5x5 Squat
5x5 Bench
5x5 Barbell Row
1-3x8-12 Lower body isolation + accessories

B:
1-2x5 Deadlift
5x5 OHP
5x5 (weighted) chinup
1-3x8-12 upper body isolation + accessories

Do whatever accessories you feel like you need, doesn't have to be the same every time, just go by how you feel.
>>
>>36567449
Nah, I was kinda just doing whatever I felt like at any particular time. I kept compounds with compounds though. I would do a set of deadlifts, then a set of squats, etc.

I'm also>>36567115 So idk how rows would effect me.

I can barely do 5 chin ups in a row, let alone sets

When you say lower body and upper body isolation, what do you mean?
>>
>>36567414
It has to do with how muscle fibers respond to stress.
3-5 reps for pure strength
8-12 reps for volume
12+ for endurance (and noone on /fit/ works out for endurance only.)
>>
>>36567500
Do one exercise after the other.
If you start with squats, do your warmup, then your five working sets, and when you're done, move to the next exercise.

If you can't do chinups, do them assisted (provided your gym has a machine for that) or do negatives (jump up to the bar or use a bench to get up there and then lower yourself slowly)

My suggestion would be to divide up your accessories like this:

A:
[compounds]
hanging leg raises
calf raises
back extensions

B:
[compounds]
tricep extensions
curls
shrugs

1-3 sets of 8-12 reps each.
You can switch it up and change them around, but your focus should always be on your main lifts. don't do more than 4 accessory exercises per workout.
>>
Calorie-wise, (and assuming I'm hitting my protein macros) does the same ratio of calories to weight apply to muscle gain as it does to fat loss? I.e. is it still 3500 = 1 pound, so if I want to gain half a pound a week, I should eat a 250 calorie surplus?
>>
>>36567593
Will do, thanks.

Yeah, we have a machine, so I'll try that.

The time frame (2 hours) isn't too long though? I was told not more than 75 mins.

Last question: Is this a good routine? I've not lifted before, and I wanted something more or less full body. I was gonna do this for about 3 months, then switch to a push/pull or a brosplit type of thing. I don't want to be huge, I just want to be strong. Is there anything you would change?
>>
How do you guys rate Greyskull LP? I'm looking to start it as my first serious program and looks better than the t-rex factories which are SS and SL.
>>
>>36567748
My guess would be you take so long because you're doing 5x20 on most of your accessories.

If you do the changes I told you, it's basically a standard novice fullbody routine.
Those usually have you squat 3x/week tho. That's now up to you.
Either you do

A: squat, bench, row
B: squat, deadlift, OHP

or

A: squat, bench, row
B: deadlift, OHP, chinup

Of course, with accessories added at the end. Again, what you do there is up to you, my suggestion would be not to do 2 or 3 exercises with 3 sets of 8-12 reps each.
>>
Sup /fit
Greyskull told me to do "abs exercises" at the end of every lifting session but it doesnt go into detail. I tried various exercises like ab roller, captains chair and weighted situps on decline bench but I have no idea how to properly program and implement it. I havent found much on the internet too. Anyone can help with that?
>>
>>36568065
Do planks for 30 seconds and some hanging leg raises and you're all set.
>>
>>36568065
Scooby Rotisserie
>>
is there any reason to lift on a cut if you don't really have much muscle but mostly fat?
>>
Does anyone have some good 4 days a week routines to share?
>>
>>36568304
Seems like something very basic for beginners, and Scooby says its to avoid back pains and prepare to squats and deadlift. I think I am beyond that, I lift for 6 months now and done some more advanced ab exercises.
>>
>>36568314

Mainly just to preserve what you DO have.

If you're fat, you probably do actually have more muscle than you think you do, simply because your body has to carry around that much extra weight. People have tried losing weight, and carrying around the amount of weight they lost in a backpack, and it's hard. Your body naturally adjusts to not having to carry around so much.
>>
File: 1430347229847.jpg (440 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1430347229847.jpg
440 KB, 2304x3456
I've got a relatively high bf% and low muscle mass ("skinnyfat"). Should I cut or bulk when going back to the gym?

5'11"
165lbs
>15%bf
Male

If it counts for anything
>>
File: ghost puncher.png (825 KB, 1913x4041) Image search: [Google]
ghost puncher.png
825 KB, 1913x4041
>>36567403
Pretty great story
>>
>>36568497
but i was skinnyfat
>>
Is there any other place to get resistance bands and lacrosse balls other than rogue fitness?

I don't really want to spend 50€ just for 1 band and 2 balls...
>>
Does anyone know a good workout routine? I'm a skinny fuck trying to make massive gains I'm about 5'11" and weigh about 130 pounds. Also free weights>machines?
>>
>>36569085
read the fucking sticky
>>
So I've gone past the 1/2/3/4 pl8 benchmark recently, but I'm still a fatas bf about 25% down from about 30%.

Should I go straight for a 9% bf or should I be doing this incrementally (i.e. drop down to 20, stay there a while, then drop again. and repeat)
>>
>>36569450
the longer you continuously bulk or cut, the harder it gets.
And the more muscle you lose or fat you'll gain.

You priority now should be to get to a healthy, sustainable bodyfat (i.e. 12-18%)

And once you're there, you'll have to assess your goals again, whether you want to get stronger and bigger or leaner.
>>
File: 03-29-16.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1018) Image search: [Google]
03-29-16.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1018
is it possible to get into ottermode with such shit genetics?

>5'10"
>144 pounds
>26 years old
>>
>>36569572
Buy some new underwear, man.
>>
>>36569531
Got it. Thank you.
>>
>>36569572
How is it possible to have no ass?
>>
>>36569572
TANK YOU SKELETOR.

All you have to do is lift and eat enough.
>>
>>36569572
Your underwear gives the optical illusion that you have some kind of scoliosis where your hip is unbalanced/askew

listen to >>36569589 and buy some new skivvies
>>
>>36569589
they fit me a few months ago but yeah i need new ones that fit
>>
How do I fuck girls on tinder without people I know finding out?
>>
>>36569668
dont tell them you tard
>>
>>36569668
why would you care that people know that you fuck girls?
>>
>>36569668
Make a fake/secondary faceberg account and use/buy some burner phones before Nanci Pelosistein and Dianne Feinsteinberg make buying burner phones without giving ID/your name illegal

since you need faceberg to use tinder and all

>trustory about the burners btw
>>
>>36569693
How do I fuck girls on tinder without people I know finding out I'm on tinder?
>>
File: 1432429996834[1].png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1432429996834[1].png
1 KB, 214x198
>>36569701
Could it be?
>>
>>36569704
you don't

but you wouldn't fuck any girls anyway if you're scared about people knowing you're on fucking tinder like the beta male you are
>>
>>36569704
If someone you know (a grill) has a tinder account she's obviously gonna see you pic when she's browsing the penises in her/your area.
>>
>>36569718
t. Yitzhak-Schlomo Goldbergowitz-Silbersteinsky
>>
>>36569718
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/burner-phones-could-be-made-illegal-under-law-that-would-require-personal-details-of-anyone-buying-a-a6955396.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
>>
>>36567235
not yet senpai
>>
So how does awarding medals work for lifting events? You check in at a certain weight class and then list potential weights for you to lift, right?
>>
How are dead lifts a beginner workout? That's like the exercise to fuck up your back
>>
>>36569785
You'll get weighed by officials (depending on the organisation, it's a few hours or even days before the actual event)
You'll compete in the next highest weight class (i.e. to compete at 200, you'll have to be 200 at most. if you're 201, you'll be in 220 or whatever the next class is)

You'll announce the opener, i.e. the weight you'll attempt on your first try.
If you fail, you can try the same weight again.
If you lift it, you increase the weight by whatever you want and think you can manage.
You can not lower the weight. If you can't lift your opening weight, you fucked up.

The highest successful lift of your 3 tries counts.

The medals are then awarded for the total of each weight class.
>>
what should my starting position be for ATG Squat?
is candytoes video on squat sufficient enough to answer my question?

am I suppose to feel anything after taking Yohimbine HCL after my 1st pill yesterday I was anxious but I'm on my 2nd day and I don't feel anything.

How do I condition my brain to stop using swearing its really bothering me and makes me feel very raunchy af.
>>
>>36569929
squat position depends on your limb proportions and mobility
>>
>>36569901

Do you typically want to go in knowing you can lift the weight that you list because you've previously done that weight during training or do you kind of want to overshoot that slightly and just hope that you can lift it?
>>
>>36569958
so should I just play with my squating till I find a position that feels the most effective
>>
>>36569983
As you have 3 attempts, you can (and probably should) play it safe and open with a weight you know for sure you can lift.
If you fail your first lift, it really hits your motivation and mental strength.
>>
How much weights should I start out with when starting strength
>>
How do I prevent leaning forward while squatting ?
Still pretty low weight (lmao0.875pl8) but my form is really shitty, the PT saw me doing that and suggested I squat parallel or use less weight but I'm an ATG fan all day long and I was leaning forward even before getting to this weight so I don't think using less weight is going to help.
Any tips ?
>>
>>36570023
Depends on the exercise and where you are now, but if you aren't doing other types of sports or are a "strong" fattie, just the bar is a good bet
>>
>>36570023
maybe around 70-80% of your 1rm
>>
>>36570006
Yeah, you should probably start with a standard shoulder or hip width stance, with your feet slightly pointed out.
And then see how it feels, play around with your stance width, angle of your feet until it feels best.
Finding your squat position takes years

>>36570023
afaik you're supposed to find your working weight at the first workout. i.e. start with the bar, do 5 reps, add some weight, do 5 reps, and so on until you can barely complete the set, and use that weight as the starting point.

>>36570027
make sure your core is tight.
work on mobility (especially t-spine)
play around with your bar position and squat stance.
>>
How do I find my 1RM if I'm too autistic to ask someone for a spot and have no friends?

only thing keeping me from going to the gym
>>
>>36570113
That's not the only thing, you lack willpower, the gym is not there to do 1RM all day, no need to know your 1RM if you're too autistic to go to the gym, chances arethat your 1RM is worthless anyway because you have nothing to compare it to.
But to answer your question, search 1RM calculator in google, it needs a baseline figure like 5RM or 3RM or 10RM or whatever which you probably don't have because you don't even lift.
>>
I always worry about my DL being the same as my squat, currently at 240. What causes my DL to not be much better than my squat, like most people?
>>
>>36570156
>SL/SS says I need to figure out my 1RM so I can do 70-60% of that
>>nah brah you just lack willpower

huh?
>>
>>36567184
>that weight
>with that grip?
what are you doing mate :D
>>
>>36569572
get lats mate, trust me. get up to 170 pounds at 10% bf and you'll look great for the girls!
>>
does flexing in the mirror constantly have any meaningful effect on ab definition?
>>
File: gfd.jpg (23 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
gfd.jpg
23 KB, 540x540
How many different exercises do you do for one area on the day you hit that area? I've been doin about 5 or 6 different things for each.
>>
is there any good workout routines without dead lifts?
inb4 read the sticky i did and all of them want you to do deadlifts, I don't want to fuck up my back.
>>
What fat burning supplement is potent but without risks (unlike DNP)?
>>
When did you move from texas method/Madcow gains every week to periodization?
>>
>>36570469
you won't fuck up your back if you have a decent form. Just start with an adequate weight and keep your form in check.
>>
>>36570559

I like stacking Cellucor Super HD with CLK. Personal preference.
>>
I'm a chubby fuck, should I aim to lose as much weight as possible and then start gaining muscle or just work up from here? (6'5'' 210lbs)
I train rowing and want to get into the university boat team next year, for what it's worth
>>
I want to plan for a HIIT routine and I'm not quite sure how. Should I aim for more sets or longer sets? How will I know when to progress? How often should I do it per week?
>>
>>36570217
If you're starting out you have no 1RM that's it there's no magic to it, just start with just the bar if you have no previous lifting experience to base your 1rm on
>>
Is there any means of finding balance between snacking and proper dieting without falling down a slippery slope?
Asking this as a recovering fatty battling constant urges of pigging out.
>inb4 self-control or IIFYM
>>
>>36570614
Thanks mate, looks promising. Probs gonna try this one later next month (money eh). What do you mean with CLK? I tried looking it up but couldn't find it.
>>
How many completed deadlift reps until you decide to increase weight? Right now I increase weight after 8 successful reps but I feel like that might be too many.
>>
>>36570733
As another recovering fatty, the only thing that helps is true calorie counting with a food scale, and not eyeballing, after that you can accomodate for everything, I'm cutting at 1500kcal and still eating stuff I want, for example today I ate a pizza even though I'm cutting and I'm still under my daily goal of 1500 because I accomodated for it beforehand, there's nothing more to it than that. The only thing in life that never lies is mathematics (inb4 theorems)
>>
>>36570782
1x5 senpai
>>
guys help I cut sugar out my diet and I dropped ten pounds I went from 135 to 122 no matter how much I eat I can't seem to gain weight, its also really hard to eat when you eat something and fell full for like 4-5 hours. Fuck My metabolism
>>
>>36570880
Thanks senpai. Counted calories for so long that it's become a daily habit. The only problem is that I can't really buy a food scale because my judgemental eastern-european family (which is already looking down upon me as being obsessed) would consider that I'm on the brink of anorexia. That's what I get for living in the wrong cultural climate.
>>
Does creatine expire? I was given a tub of 200 servings and would like to use it, but it says expiration date was in 2014
>>
is asking people what motivates them and what results did they see good enough to start a thread? nw to /
fit/
>>
>>36570633
Shameless self bump
>>
>>36570633
>>36571074
Define Chubby, the other stats aren't that important, either post a pic for guessing or measure your bf% because only your bf% and fat free body mass dictate what you should do, not height or weight
>>
>>36571108
20-25% body fat currently, used to be around 17 but got ill and haven't been exercising for half a year (and I eat a lot by default)
>>
>>36571108
Oh yeah, I also threw on a beer belly and love handles and stuff, lost mass in arms and chest. Legs are still fine though
>>
>>36571128
>>36571175
Your fat free mass index is around 18-19 which means you have very little muscle and when I input you as sedentary and 23 years old (guessing) your TDEE comes out as around 2300kcal depending on what your activities or job are that might be higher. Your best bet would be picking up a beginner lifting program and eating at a deficit until you get to 15% or in your case 185lb. This requires a deficit of approximately 87500 kcal, so depending on your goals you'll need to cut calories off of your tdee with eating less or doing more cardio. A 1000kcal deficit would get you to 185 in 87.5 days, a 500 one in 175 days and so on. After that, continue with your program and do a slow bulk to prevent fat and gain muscles instead, if you do your bulk right and slow enough you'll gain a lot of muscle and land right at a really good looking ~20%bf.
But the most important thing, whether it's bulking, cutting or recomposition is accurately counting calories, buy a food scale because you can't eyeball weight unless you only eat packaged food and always the whole container
>>
>>36571344
Forgot to add, after buying the scale install myfitnesspal on your phone and track everything you can and follow the mantra of "if I can't calculate the calories I won't eat it" (unless you're not home and in a social situation, then it will just make you seem retarded)
>>
>>36571344
Thanks
>>
>>36569572
I don't understand. Your genetics look fine. You're just skinny.
>>
>>36570914
>ten pounds I went from 135 to 122
add sugar back in. and you got to eat when you feel full. Eventually your stomach will stretch and you will be able to eat more.

>recovering fat person. Trust me. you CAN do it.
>>
>>36570966
If it's just normal creatine monohydrate it's just a chemical, you're fine unless it was stored in a rainforest without a cap or soaked in water
>>
>>36570966
As long as it's still a dry white powder it should be fine. It can degrade if moisture gets into the container but as long as it's kept cool and dry it should be good for years.
>>
>>36571362
Well, to add information, I'm 18 and go to rowing practice 4 times a week, where apart from either rowing on the river or indoor machines we have gym twice a week and running the other 2 times. I also do some dumbbell stuff and body weight exercises at home
>>
>>36570951
People are stigmatised because they're lied to by mass media that you can lose 10 pounds a day by this magic detox right here, at first my family and a few friends were like nobody has ever lost weight before by counting, you just need to *insert momscience bullshit here* and after me losing around 10kg (and continuing to lose more) I see them believing, or even wanting to follow my lead. Just buy one and lose weight, because in the end only the numbers matter, not the "wrong cultural climate", which is just an excuse and lack of willpower
>>
I have a really hard time progressing on bench. Any tips?

Today I did 65lb and 95lb warmup sets followed by 5x5 at 120. I failed after 3 reps on the final set, and I've been stuck at 120 for over a month. I'm thinking maybe doing additional sets with lower weight after my 5x5, or go down to 115 and try to work up to 4x8. Would either of those be effective?
>>
>>36571404
As I said, download myfitnesspal and input your info accurately, only you can judge by yourself how intense your rowing training and your uni/school/other exercise is. After that, consider those 87500kcal and if you have a set goal divide that by the days available and there you have your deficit. Or just use the Myfitnesspal calorie goal it gives you when you specify how much you want to lose a week, you've got 25 pounds to lose
>>
>>36571478
Much appreciated
>>
>>36571446
>Today I did 65lb and 95lb warmup sets followed by 5x5 at 120. I failed after 3 reps on the final set, and I've been stuck at 120 for over a month. I'm thinking maybe doing additional sets with lower weight after my 5x5, or go down to 115 and try to work up to 4x8. Would either of those be effective?

are you doing stronglifts? Sounds like it's time to move to three sets of five. You'll be able to run that for a while. That's what Mehdi says to do. Honestly that is the same scheme as Starting Strength. You can do more warm up sets as well to ramp up to your work sets of five.
>>
File: 1364295981915.png (3 KB, 279x237) Image search: [Google]
1364295981915.png
3 KB, 279x237
>milk, add whey, make protein shake

If i want to drink it after hour or two does it lose some of the proteins?
>>
>>36571508
I'm not a scientist, but I don't think milk will denature any of the proteins. I think heat does. I think it would be fine, but any reason you can't drink it right away? or carry a small bottle of milk with you to mix when you need it if you really want milk instead of water?
>>
>>36571446
If you're failing so close to it there's no need to deload or change reps, try changing your warmup and taking longer rest periods, up to 3 minutes if necessary. For example warmupreps.com recommends this:

2x5 45 lbs (Bar)
1x5 60 lbs (5 2.5)
1x3 80 lbs (10 5 2.5)
1x2 105 lbs (25 5)
5x5 120 lbs (35 2.5)

Try this the next time you're in the gym, and you should smash that weight
>>
>>36571507
Yeah I am doing SL. Will 3x5 be enough to make progress on? That seems like insufficient volume, especially since I'm having trouble getting past 120. I also have always thought that a 120 bench would be considered pretty low to be moving on from SL at.
>>
>>36571508
That doesn't even make sense man. The protein will stay there until the milk goes bad.
>>
>>36571532
Thanks, I'll give that a try
>>
File: 1370037690736.jpg (43 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1370037690736.jpg
43 KB, 377x326
>>36571516
>>36571552

Thanks guys!
>>
>>36571508
No, you're fine. If you don't refrigerate it though whey bacteria cultures grow pretty fucking fast. If you're having it a couple of hours after the gym just make it when you're ready for it. If you want to make it before you lift and have it right when you finish then I recommend keeping it in a small cooler bag in your car or locker (like a lunch bag or reusable shopping bag intended for cold things or something). When I do fasted cardio in the morning I make a breakfast smoothie and take it to the pool with me in a cooler, it works just fine.
>>
What's a good general purpose PPL routine?
>>
How do I hit my hamstrings more? After leg day, I mostly feel it in my quads. What kind of squats should I do? I don't use a barbell, I use Dumbbells at home.
>>
Just started lifting last week and my max right now is 60 on bench. Went Monday I couldn't even do 30 for all reps in my set. I I usually do 70 on fly traps I had to do 30 too. I barely had any food Monday so I would like to know is the reason I was weaker is because a lack of food and doing chest and arms on the same day?
>>
New to /fit/, so I have a several questions. I'll start with these two:

What's the best website to calculate your BMR? I went to 4 different websites so, and I've gotten 4 different answers.

Also, I know the formula is supposed to be TDEE - 500 = weight loss, but how does BMR factor in to TDEE?
>>
File: 1435437372910.webm (988 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435437372910.webm
988 KB, 1280x720
Someone please help me with a form check

I know what I'm doing with my butt/pelvis is all wrong
>>
>>36572100
I don't know what you're doing wrong but my dick thinks you're doing everything right
>>
File: 1437353367741.gif (1002 KB, 272x198) Image search: [Google]
1437353367741.gif
1002 KB, 272x198
>>36572153
>>
>>36572100
massive buttwink
will destroy back
>>
>>36572302
How do I remedy this? I'm halfway there to retarded
>>
>>36572307
I also want to know, because I have massive buttwink
>>
I'm a fat fuck, and just recently decided to try to get into better shape.
To kickstart my weightloss my girlfriend brought a shitload of these VLCD packages. Its a powder that you mix in water and drink six of every day.

Now that seems good and all, but can I go to the gym while I'm in a extremely low carbs diet? Or should I wait until I'm done (got 3 weeks left)
>>
>>36567077
If a chick says she wants to be only friends but still hang out, should you just throw in the towel or see if she's down for f.w.b. first?

I'm guessing the answer is to fucking ignore her forever, just wanted to check before I hit the gym tonight.

[spoiler]The bitch'll be there[/spoilersdon'tworkon/fit/]
>>
>>36572383
I found this video from loud unstable black guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSjIWEhvV0

tl;dw: apparently athletic/kinesio tape helps
>>
File: 20160327_184158.jpg (917 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160327_184158.jpg
917 KB, 2560x1440
How do I into ottermode?
>>
My knee clicks every time I bend it. Pretty sure it's arthritis. Hurts a little sometimes. I've stopped running because I'm terrified it will get worse. I want to have knees when I'm old but I've lost 40lbs running and I want to keep losing/don't want to gain it back. What do?
>>
Where do I go for swimming advice? Here or /asp/?
>>
Quick green for context

>Doing seated military press
>Middle eastern dyel I know at gym comes over, asks to try it
>Show him how, he proceeds to sit there talking for 15 minutes
>All the while, staring at my crotch and thighs
>Eventually say fuck it and go to use stationary bike
>He follows me, sits on bike next to me
>Continues to stare at my thighs for some reason
>"So, do you pray? Are you religious?"
>nigger what
>Look at him, mumble that I'm agnostic and that I don't want to discuss religion
>Whilst preceding to stare at my thighs and ass for 20 minutes, he tells me about Islam
>And how it's okay to be straight
>And how it's alright to be ignorant of other cultures
>My face the whole time
>He seems like the type to go on 4chan

Dude, if you're reading this, lay off from now on

Everyone else, is he gay, and how the fuck do I avoid him from now on?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>36571402
It looks like powdered sugar
Attaching pic
>>
>>36572581
pinpoint the location of the pain. does it hurt when you squat, too? does it hurt at the end of the run or halfway through but not at the beginning? does it hurt when you go up stairs quickly?
>>
File: Sharon Ehman 2.jpg (74 KB, 736x375) Image search: [Google]
Sharon Ehman 2.jpg
74 KB, 736x375
>>36567077
what exercises to do if I wanna lift up a chick and fuck her against the wall? Should I just hold a half rep for a long ass time?
>>
Related with mental gains. Does Lumosity work? I have received different opinions, and I'm unsure if it works or not.
>>
>>36572760
Pain is under patella (dull ache) and in quad (sometimes sharp). Hurts after the run. Squats are slightly uncomfortable. Stairs are the fucking worst. And technically it doesn't click when I bend it, it clicks when I straighten it. And its more of a grind than a click.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 492x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 492x498
I haven't used a pre workout in years but this cut has been pretty rough. Is there anything out there similar to old jack3d? I stopped pre workouts in general because the new formula was complete shit.
>>
I apologise if this is a stupid question, but would I get less gains if I spread my "Leg Day" exercises over the other days I go to the gym to do chest/back/etc?

Or is it better to just do them all on the one day? I'm only asking because my current schedule is a bit fucked
>>
>>36573007
look up ITBS or runner's knee. try not to use that knee until it's fully healed, go slowly, stretch it, ice it, spray hot water on it in the shower. no running until the pain is gone. jogging definitely shouldn't be THE source of your weight loss, it should be a caloric deficit, so work to remedy that- if you absolutely can't then you may be able to swim instead, taking care not to use that knee.
>>
Is fasted cardio worth doing?
>>
What routine should I do at home given my equipment? Keep in mind I'm just starting out and wanna get a bit stronger (5'4" 130lb skinnyfat).

I have 1-handed dumbbells (10lb, 15lb, and 35lb) and a 45lb sack for lifting. That's it basically. Might get a chin-up bar.

Thanks!
>>
What vitamins or sups that are a staple no matter at what stage of life youre in?
>>
>>36573134
I appreciate your advice family
>>
>>36572607
I have no idea how many swimmers are on /asp/. Worth asking here, this is fitness and health, not powerlifting
>>
>>36573162
Are you a guy or a girl? Can you afford a gym membership?
>>
>>36567077
2985 cal
~170g protein
~99g fat
~374g carbs

~107g sugar
~38g fiber
~300 mg Cholesterol
~2300 mg sodium

How the fuck is this even possible?
>>
Would creatine be helpful in running? Or is it really only useful for lifting?
>>
>>36573358
Guy and no.
>>
>>36572709
It definitely shouldn't be clumping like that. It's probably fine, just absorbed moisture. At worst, it does nothing.
>>
whats the best way to get a sixpack in 3 days
>>
>>36572941
I don't really know for sure whether it works but I do lumosity anyway, takes like 2 minutes and it seems like it would help. Learning languages is supposed to be really good for mental function, and you can do that for free on duolingo, so I recommend that too.
>>
>>36573062
Maybe, but if spreading them out is what will keep you in the gym, then spread them out.
>>
>>36573385
It's used in the ATP production pathway so it will provide a small performance boost for all physical activities.
>>
>>36573438
Are made in the kitchens x 3
>>
>>36573438
Buy a pull up bar or hang yourself from a high plateau. Stretch out your abdomin for 30sec-1minute. Rest 30 seconds. That's 1 rep. Continue this for 5 reps. This will strengthen your core as well as your abs. Drink lots of milk too. It's high in protein and lots of nutrients.
>>
Im 1 month into SS routine and ive started looking for the next one i will do, someone posted this one the other day ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170130833 ), its worth it or should i stick with one of the listed in the sticky?
>>
File: 97804433.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
97804433.png
34 KB, 636x778
>>36573369
bump
>>
>>36571380
pictures dont show it but i have a lot of fat on my lower back, plus slight man tits... at 143 pounds.
>>
>>36567223
You fell for the meme.

Deadlifts are a good compound workout but there's no reason you can't not do them and still build the same muscles. Doing deadlifts now will just fuck your body up, work on your damn posture first.
>>
>>36573753
skinnyfat
>>
File: 1456670306786.jpg (76 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
1456670306786.jpg
76 KB, 720x538
>>36567077

Answer me this:

What's the best pre-workout on the market?

>If it matters, I'm a guy who has never been interested in coffee but I've had my fair share of energy drinks in the distant past.
>>
>>36573822
God damn learn to greentext.

Black coffee.
>>
File: 1432346841950.png (111 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1432346841950.png
111 KB, 249x250
skellymode just started SL5x5

2-3 weeks in and I think I've fucked up my knee already.
From my very first workout (squatting 45lbs) it started popping and was in pain at random intervals. I immediately went to see a doctor and he said I'm fine to keep squatting.

do I just have shit form?
>>
>>36573369
What do you mean?
You'll learn to eat more and more
>>
>>36573822
Caffeine pills
>>
File: reJoroC.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reJoroC.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>36573966
I can hit the calories/macros but I mean I'll have like 200g+ sugar drinking a lot of milk and other stuff and it's hard to hit the sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and sodium goals.
>>
>>36573753
That's not genetics dude. Just go work out. If I told you you had shit genetics, would you not work out? I can't read your fucking genome from looking at your pictures. You don't have bad genetics, you're just fucking skinny. If you had pectus excavatum and a club foot maybe I would say you do have bad genetics.
>>
>>36573955
Prolly

Record yourself doing a squat or two and post it for a Form Check, that's how I found out I have buttwink
>>
I'm currently bulking and I have seen some gains, but my waist is getting bigger and I feel that soon I will not fit in my pants. When should I start cutting? I don't want to lose my progress and I don't feel like I have gained enough muscle yet.
>>
>>36570755

Sorry not sure if you are still reading this thread but CLK is another Cellucor product. It's stimulant free so it's safe to stack with super HD. I've gotten good results but your right, it is pricey.
>>
How reasonable is it to be super fucking weak at 18?
>>
if i am just training for strength, does it matter if i stuff my face with a shitton of food

im just looking to get stronger, not bigger

would i get stronger if i eat more
>>
>>36567077
Not even joking spent a good 10 minutes laughing, calming down then laughing again at this photo.
>>
So for biceps I like to do alternating curls. Now I'll do 3 sets of 20 (thats 10 per arm) with the 40lbs dumbbells. Would it be better for me if I did maybe 3 sets of 12 (6 per arm) with the 45lbs dumbell? My goal is to lift heavy and get big.
>>
How do you guys get out of a rut?
I'm getting fat with no muscles, have psoriasis all over my body, and have otherwise stopped taking care of myself. Severe depression, ADD, academic troubles take up a lot of my time/energy.

I'm having a real hard time convincing myself to get back into boxing. I've gotten so slow and out of shape with a shit diet...just need to move past that emotional barrier.

Help, I've fallen and can't get up.
>>
ive been doing reg parks 5x5
i want to maximize why chest, ab and arm development before june
can i just add exercises to my current workout should i formulate a whole new workout

any good exercises?
>>
>>36567077
How do i out of fridge mode? Im assuming i need to work on my lats. My current program has chinups for lats but i feel like i would get better results from lat pulldowns. Thoughts?
>>
>>36575072
Progressive overload
>>
>>36567077
3 weeks out until my test prop only cycle. What should I do to prepare?
>>
At 6'2", how much do you need to weigh to be considered aesthetic? Assuming correct proportions
I'm 180 lbs right now and I feel like I'm on the skinny side of ottermode (most of the weight is in my legs because T-rex mode)
>>
Yall probably too fucking stupid to answer this
But can I convert my inositol niacinate into niacin by mixing with water and waiting?
>>36575397
your chest abs and arms are probably going to be shitty no matter what come june, I'd probably continue your program, what are your stats?
>>
File: DSC_0481.jpg (926 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0481.jpg
926 KB, 1920x1080
>>36575636
6’3”
155lbs
I dont know my bf% but my top 4 abs show
>>
>>36575601
You should be able to look in the mirror and see that you are aesthetic, your weight will not tell you
>>
File: 0.jpg (99 KB, 893x1024) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
99 KB, 893x1024
How is it people claim that creatine monohydrate is the most superior and does everything all other creatines do? Even the sticky claims this,

I have so much water retention (gained 13 pounds in a month) from monohydrate and don't get me wrong, I was trying to bulk, and I look better, but I wanted it to be muscle mass, not water.

I started on creatine HCI about a week back and from what I can tell theres no water retention. Sure mono is cheaper but this is worth it. Any ideas on how people arrive at this conclusion? Do certain people experience no water retention?
>>
File: DSC_0483.jpg (874 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0483.jpg
874 KB, 1920x1080
>>36575694
Another pic. Sorry its sideways
>>
>>36575694
I meant your lifts
But 155 at 6'3"? Keep eating. You've got a long way to go to be worrying about June. Add in a few sets of isolations if you wish.
I'd pause my bench and do 3 sets of planks and 3 sets of curls every work out.
>>
>>36575717

Huh. I'm 6'4 and at 195 and I feel like I'm ridiculously skinny but you look fairly normal. I may have lost my mind.
>>
File: squat-muscles-worked.jpg (87 KB, 492x436) Image search: [Google]
squat-muscles-worked.jpg
87 KB, 492x436
I've been on SL 5x5 for about a month now and I'm up to 180 lb.

My issue is that after each set my lower back feels pretty tight, not exactly my spine just that area. I filmed a video of my form and it looks like I'm having some issues with butt wink (even without going ATG, I usually just go parallel). I watched Alan Thrall's video on it in which he advocates a wider squat stance and was going to do that.

Are there any other methods of solving it or is the lower back tightness not related to the butt wink? How would a wider stance squat differ from a rougly shoulder-width stance (what I currently do) in terms of muscles worked? Should I be going ATG anyway?
>>
>>36575757
I do two warm up sets befor each exercise

bench press, deadlifts, and squats don't include the weight of the bar

Workout A:
Dumbbell Wrist Curl: 2x10 40lbs
Calf Raises: 2x20 65lbs
Military Press: 3x5 65lbs
Seated Row: 3x5 120lbs
Front Squat 3x5 95lbs
Dead Lift: 3x5 110lbs

Workout B:

Dumbbell Wrist Curl: 2x10 40lbs
Calf Raises: 2x20 65lbs
Chin Ups: 5x5 Assisted Dip Machine Lvl 1
Barbell Curl: 3x5 65lbs
Bench Press: 3x5 50lbs
Back Squat: 3x5 105lbs
>>
I'm trying to do jumping jacks but my balls keep flying all over the place all I have are boxer shorts so what should I do?
>>
>>36575825
aren't those supposed to be in opposite order?
>>36575847
a different exercise
>>
>>36575825
Why the low reps for wrist curls? I thought forearm muscles were slow twitch
>>
>>36575825
add dips to workout A, pause bench, 3 sets of planks after each day
You're too late to get #shredded for summer
>>
>>36575910
i dont want to get shredded bu i want to at least look good with my shirt off
is that possible you think?
>>
>>36575897
>a different excercise
Like what?
>>
>>36575925
I think it's too late for routine to really affect you much there, there is nothing wrong with reg parks 5x5
>>36575933
an effective exercise
anything that doesn't involve flopping your dick around
>>
>>36575943
alright il keep at it thanks for the info
i wish was more consistent with going to the gym back in december but nothing i can do about that now
>>
I started doing arm exercises a week ago, previously being just a runner and a skiier/surfer

Before last week, I'd literally (yes that's the correct usage of literally) never done an arm exercise in my life, and I've always had horrible physique. I have no muscle in my upper body, a little underweight too

My question is, when will the pain go away? The first day of arms, I collapsed after 10 push-ups and even painkillers couldn't keep away my arm pain

I'm up to 15 pushups now and my arm muscles are giving me nothing but pain, it's gotten to a point where I can't program without wincing. It's my own fault for fucking my life up like this, but is it worth it to have dem arms? The pain is almost unbearable at this point.
>>
I only ever shit after my morning coffee. If I don't get it, I don't shit. When I do, it's really loose

Should I cut back on stimulants and eat more veggies?
>>
What happen to Flex. E. Gains? Did he make it?
>>
>>36567235
yes :3
too bad she's a poointheloo but what really can you do about that
>>
>>36576026
tf
don't kill yourself
>>
>>36576026
I'm not an expert but if it's really that bad then start doing an amount of pushups you're comfortable with and increasing your reps until you get stronger.
>>
does anyone actually enjoy eating oatmeal? i hate this shit.
>>
>>36573440
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'll try it.
>>
>>36568598

Went from 24% to 16% while adding 3 kg muscle. You can do the same if you are new. Check out scooby; Loosing fat and gaining muscle.
>>
>>36567077
Is inyectable testosterone good?
>>
>>36576924
salt + splenda

use little water to make it thick
>>
>>36576924
Cinnamon, Splenda, Vanilla extract. Add in a pinch of vanilla protein powder for extra flavor if you need to.
Works every time.
>>
ABCxABC

A
Legs and Shoulders
Barbell Squat 5x6 = 120KG
OHP 5x6 = 47.5KG
Side Lateral Raises 3x12 = 10KG
Front Raises 3x15 = 12KG
Calf Raises 3x25 = 120KG
Crunches 5KG 3x60 F15
Crunches 10KG 3x50 F15

B
Back and Biceps
Deadlift 3x5 = 137.5KG
Barbell Rows 3x12 = 75KG
Pull-ups 3x6 = 10KG
Dumbell Rows 3x12 = 32KG
Barbell Shrugs 3x15 = 100KG
EZ Bar Curls 3x10 = 32.5KG
Hammer Curls 3x10 = 12KG
Ab Coaster = 3x55 F15

C
Chest and Triceps
Bench Press 5x5 = 72.5KG
Dips 3x10 = 20KG
Incline DB Press 3x10 = 20KG
Calble Flyes 3x8 = 12.5KG
Skullcrushers 3x10 = 30KG
Close-Grip Bench 3x10 = 30KG
Plank 3x135s

I'm doing this modified version of OCB's routine. Been wanting to add in Facepulls and Wrist Curls but not sure. This is already quite a lot, any tips or general ideas?
Cheers
>>
Can I lean out without losing weight while gaining muscle?
>>
Can anyone recommend some good dumbell routines for cutting?
>>
>>36572454
Carbs is energy, so you'll feel tired. But It's protein which is the most important factor when it comes to muscle building, so just make sure to eat enough of that. 1 g per lean pound of bodymass.
>>
>>36577566
If you're a dyel fattie, just concentrate on adding muscle.
>>
>>36572941
Lumosity is a bunch of cute games that improve your ability to play cute games. Just a crappy meme for moms.
>>
>>36574753
You'll probably get fat.
>>
>>36567665
The percentage of energy used for new muscle synthesis pretty small, provided you get enough protein you only need to be at about a 100kcal surplus to be making gains.
>>
>>36571928
Your BMR is the energy you would burn just staying alive if you were in a coma, and your TDEE is your BMR plus all the extra non-essential movement you do during the day.

For example, someone could have a BMR of 1200 but a TDEE of 2000.
>>
File: 1456719558906.png (214 KB, 1260x2304) Image search: [Google]
1456719558906.png
214 KB, 1260x2304
I posted in the other thread and got no results but I just started taking yhcl and I was wondering if it's a good idea to take some bcaas while doing my fasted cardio? I know bcaa is recommend normally while doing fasted cardio but will it affect the effects of yhcl in anyway?

Also, is waiting 2 hours after a full dose of yhcl too short to start taking ec?
>>
>>36567077

when it comes to sprinting wtf do I do beyond run my balls off several times?
>>
>>36576026
Do half push-ups instead.
>>
Hey Fit,

How do I become the best possible version of myself?

I'm currently lifting and running, but outside of that? Like what is required to be an amazing man?
>>
>>36579035
If you want what is best for you then leave this place
>>
1) how do I avoid going to my toes when squatting?
if I go ATG i go to my toes, i think the bar isnt midfoot or something
2) how long will it take to go from never lifted to 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>36579064
I only really browse /fit for the fathate threads, but gimme some suggestions.
>>
i've heard that if you work out seriously, you should do it every second day to regenerate.
I've started doing around 150-200 push ups a day (25-30 every 2-5 minutes). usually its relatively easy for me but sometimes i'm exhausted after the first 20 push-ups. is this "work-out" serious enough to only do it every second day or would that be unnecessary?
(sorry for mistakes, not a native speaker)
>>
A couple of weeks into SL 5 x 5. Does it make sense to do front squats instead of back squats for workout B? Or does that throw off the program completely?
>>
>>36579514
Essentially, working out tears your muscles and they get bigger when the body repairs the tears you made. You need to take rest days so your muscles can repair, otherwise you're just creating tears in them that don't get a chance to heal.
>>
>>36579917
thanks
>>
Hey, /fit/, DYEL 5'9 manlet here. I've been cutting for a month and a half, went from 69 to 65 and got pretty fed up with slow cutting speed. So I started to restrict my calories to ~1400 a day, weight loss almost doubled in speed - got to ~63.5 in nine days so i'm pretty happy with that.

However, yesterday I felt pretty lightheaded in the evening and today my lifts were pretty shitty. I felt dizzy and exhausted. I understand that this should be expected, but I am so close to my goal.

Basically my question is: should I eat maintenance for a few days and then make "one last push"; or should I just deal with it, since I'm not building any muscle anyway, finish the diet sooner and switch to the maintenance mode.
>>
>>36579917
broscience.
>>
>>36579956
[Citation needed]
>>
just lost 40lbs, need to loose some skin.. any foods or methods?
>>
>>36576924
I like it in any form. What is exactly off-putting to you? Taste, texture, look?
>>
>>36579970
That's exactly what I just said dumb ass, it's bro science that your muscles "tear".

Go ahead, link a published and peer reviewed medical journal. Ill wait.
>>
>>36579954
i had the same problem. kept on cutting and after 2 weeks the dizzyness was over.
>>
File: IMG_1994.jpg (81 KB, 900x758) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
81 KB, 900x758
>>36580002
>Just looked and I can't find any

You're right brah disregard the broscience
>>
>manage to fix date with vegeterian qt3.14
>we're going out to dinner
Finally making social gainz, but how to pick the restaurant?
>>
>>36580051
Italian/Mediterranean seems like a good choice - lots of tasty vegetable dishes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.