[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my body can't keep up with my mind >tfw I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 6438738733.jpg (19 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
6438738733.jpg
19 KB, 447x495
>tfw my body can't keep up with my mind
>tfw I want to run longer and lift harder but I can feel my body failing me
Fuck this shit
>>
>>36566232
Tfw knee tendinitis screwing my cardio
>>
>>36566232
You have terminal autism.
>>
>>36566232
Why don't you keep going through the pain and embrace it you fucking faggot
>>
Your body can't keep up with your mind's capacity for making excuses.
>>
You're suppose to keep pushing. With time you'll be able to do much more than you ever thought possible.

Well not you specifically. You're too dumb & weak. You should settle for a new life as a chastised sissy slave.
>>
>>36566253
tfw can't even bodyweight squat without a sharp pain in my right knee
>>
>>36566647
Maybe if you didn't spend so much time on your knees, slurping on puds your knees wouldn't be messed up.
>>
>>36566621
>>36566594
>>36566460
There's good pain and then there's pain where your body is telling you you're about to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>36566674
Boi pussy pain=good
>>
> I can feel my body failing me

This is why I excersise. To take the body to its limit.
>>
File: 0053_1qfwZyT.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0053_1qfwZyT.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>36566253
>>36566647
>tfw arthritis in knees and wrists
>bench suffers
>only squat when my knees allow it
>>
File: biceps-femoris injury.jpg (13 KB, 220x248) Image search: [Google]
biceps-femoris injury.jpg
13 KB, 220x248
>>36566253
For me it's tendinitis in the upper biceps femoris, from an old injury. I am literally butthurt. I scaled back to a short run every other day, adding one minute each session. Still hurts but it's not getting worse.
>>
>>36566232
Are you retarded ?
>>
>>36566733
I used to have bad arthritis
Ice baths first thing, once during the day, and last thing at night, helped so much with it
20 minutes submerged in cold icy water 3 times a day

You could also try cryotherapy where you're in a cold chamber for up to 2 minutes and it's like -100 degrees C in there, that's supposed to be even more effective

You'll see diminished gains if you do it straight after lifting, but if you allow four hours after lifting and one hour before where you don't do ice baths, your gains shouldn't be effected

Ice baths fucking suck, they're unpleasant as fuck, and you might want to start with just cold showers or doing cold water for 5 minutes instead of icy cold water for 20, and build up to it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.