[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never be one of the big boys of WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: adada.png (220 KB, 313x527) Image search: [Google]
adada.png
220 KB, 313x527
>you'll never be one of the big boys of WWE
>>
Not with that attitude brother.

Go to indie events, train hard, get flexible.

Do it, brother.
>>
>>36566200

Benoit was 5'8, Daniel Bryan is 5'9, AJ Styles is 5'8.

Those 3 have been called, at one point or another, the greatest of all time.

Keep training, keep learning, stay fit, I believe in you brother.
>>
>>36566228
>Benoit

shhh

don't mention that name
>>
>>36566228
>>36566214
more like tren hard
>>
One of my fondest memories as a kid was the make-believe WWE matches I had with my friends. We had a big trampoline, our ring, and we'd imitate all the moves. We'd pretend-beat the hell out of each other with lawnchairs. We'd make our own wrestling personas. Man, we'd even break a bone or two. Somebody would get hurt, cry about it, regain composure, and then we'd go inside and play videogames. Somebody's mom would order pizza for us.

Now all of these moments are lost like tears in the rain.
>>
>>36566390
I can not relate to this in the slightest. Treasure the memories, anon.
>>
File: 1457285146108.png (126 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1457285146108.png
126 KB, 1500x1383
>>36566200
This is truly a heinous feel anon. I am sorry
>>
>>36566200
>you will never rise to the top after years of training and be chosen by your idol to retire him

hbksadface.tar.gz
>>
>>36566228
Daniel Bryan had to make up for his height by going balls-out and doing ridiculous shit that inevitably gave him enough concussions that he had to retire early. Benoit was concussed so many times that he murdered his wife and kids and killed himself

Meanwhile Big Show and Undertaker have been around forever, with Big likely to continue to do so

tl;dr manlets have to disregard personal safety in order to be popular
>>
If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna roid the fuck up and join a pro-wrestling school
>>
File: tumblr_nxy8vqRxcc1uyb30no1_1280.png (914 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxy8vqRxcc1uyb30no1_1280.png
914 KB, 1280x800
Iktf
>>
>>36566885
I don't know how the fuck Taker is still going. Didn't he fuck his shoulder 5-6 years ago and rehabbed it instead of having surgery meaning he'd never regain full strength again?
>>
>WWE
Wrestlemania this Sunday is going to be so awful I'd be ashamed to associate myself with WWE after that anyway, and indie promotions are growing in number and popularity. Fact is, you don't need WWE in order to succeed.

Just fucking go to Mexico. You'll be average height there and CMLL and AAA are both better than WWE. Plus if you can get into Lucha Underground you can be popular in the States too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.