[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-workout thread? Got used to coffee, thinking of trying this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: untitled_1.jpg (86 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
untitled_1.jpg
86 KB, 500x581
Pre-workout thread?

Got used to coffee, thinking of trying this.
>>
>>36566015
Didn't this shit use to come in an actual grenade shaped box?
Lol fuck that man. Just get the ON Preworkout
>>
>>36566015
I do meth, literally unstoppable.
>>
>>36566042
>ON Preworkout

That good?
>>
>>36566015
That entire label looks like a fucking meme
> grenade
> .50 calibre
> pre workout devastation
> killa cola
> Strength* energy* endurance*
>>
>>36566055
It's all the same shit man.
ON is just affordable and gets the job done.

Can't go wrong
>>
Aren't those pre-workout powders filled with sugar and other crap?
>>
>>36566222
probably way too much sugar, yes

I just buy caffeine caps, 200mg, tons of them, $4, quick easy done, doesnt cause an insulin response early in the morning if youre doing IF
>>
Just bought c4, is it any good, /fit/?
>>
>>36566264
what is the benefit of caffeine for working out?
>>
I use 5150, and that shit is crazy.

I'm a big guy and I don't like using a full scoop because I lose situational awareness. I fell into a ten foot hole at work and climbed out and didn't even register it until my coworkers made a huge fuss about it.
>>
>>36566015
I use caffeine pills. I take one or two days off using them per week then a week off every six weeks. It helps me keep my tolerance low.
>>
>>36566015
I'm a pretty regular PWO user and i have to say that Grenade is pretty damn brutal. It gives you a great workout with extreme focus and semi-aggression (in a good way, not the douchy kind). However it does leave you feeling incredibly worn-out after your workout and it also REALLY suppresses your appetite. Wouldn't use it on a bulk, ideal for a deep cut.
>>
>>36566299
so it's basically like you're not concerned with humanity?
>>
>>36566383
Yeah, you could say that it encourages you to travel to a place apart from humanity. By yourself.
>>
File: mts-ruckus-grape.png (1 MB, 1800x1131) Image search: [Google]
mts-ruckus-grape.png
1 MB, 1800x1131
Im on MTS Ruckus. Shit is fucking awesome. Personally I dislike caffeine anhydrous because it upsets my stomach and comes on too quick, and I hate the crash. Ruckus uses Di-caffeine Malate instead which is a slowly building, intense stim with zero crash. Amazing levels of concentration and focus.
>>
>>36566264
I can't use caffeine pills no more. They make me really irritable. Engery drink is fine cos the other ingredients seem to help but idk 200mg tablets make me feel weird these days

>>36566292
Helps you focus, stops you feeling tired, apparently increases power output

That all said fuck pre workout powders too. They all have beta alanine in and the tingles are nasty
>>
>>36566518
Am I weird if I actually LIKE the tingles?
>>
Bombshell by URX.
Pumped up with DMAA and Beta Alanine. First time I took a scoop I was going Mach 3 for 7 hours.
>>
>>36566015
I really liked the original generation of Jack3D with the DMAA. Any pre workouts got it? After they discontinued the DMMA JACK3D I stopped taking pre workout. It's like studying with amphetamines, and then being told to have a cup of coffee instead. Couldn't bare to pay the same price for weak baby shit.
>>
>>36566677
There's Jack3D with DMAA in it out there. I have it on my desk right now, ordered it back in february.
>>
>flat cola for pre workout
No thanks
>>
look on ebay i bought some expired pre workout for like 10$ with dmaa in it. worked well.
>>
I just bought 50g of anhydrous caffeine powder off of powdercity
>>
>>36566607
You're not alone, anon. Beta-alanine tingles are my fav part of taking pre. Makes me rub my face like mad though, so glad I lift at home
>>
>spending money on preworkout
>taking in a bunch of caffeine
>not realising you build a tolerance quickly and it becomes worthless
>letting preworkout make creatine useless (truly, you can only chose one or the other).
>>
>>36568502
t. Broscientist
>>
>>36566015
>grenade
>.50 calibre
They make .50 high explosive bullets now? Gat dayum. Makes me wanna reenlist just for that.
>>
>>36566015
I use some C4 creatine nitrate stuff and it's pretty good.
>>
>>36568634
It's science. What does creten do? What does caffeine do?

Google it
>>
Mr Hyde is my go to pre workout, my Popeyes store had a sale on it a few months ago where you could get a container + 10 free servings for 35 dollars Canadian so I have like 3 containers. Tastes awesome and the mental alertness, energy and focus are all what I'm looking for.

I have a few containers of this Dyno pre workout and it's even more intense than mr Hyde I feel like I'm going to fucking explode taking it and if I don't workout long enough I feel like shit after working out, never hear anyone talk about it though
>>
Caffeine constricts blood vessels so it's good to have something that dilates them too like niacin.
>>
>>36569121

Mr. Hyde is top tier shit. I've never noticed a real difference in energy from preworkout until I tried this stuff.
>>
>>36566264
This familia

200 mg caffeine tablet, 5g unflavored creatine, mixed into my regular proton shake.
>>
File: BBTD69.jpg (206 KB, 1288x684) Image search: [Google]
BBTD69.jpg
206 KB, 1288x684
>>36566299

rich takes 3 scoops
>>
I'm trying to make my own bc it seems to make a lot more sense than spending 30 a month on a preworkout.

So far I'm thinking

Caffeine
Creatine
Beta Alanine
BCAAs

Am I missing anything ?
>>
File: Raufoss_NM140_MP_(en).svg.png (139 KB, 1920x975) Image search: [Google]
Raufoss_NM140_MP_(en).svg.png
139 KB, 1920x975
>>36568836
Yes they do actually. The mk211 raufoss.
>>
>>36566015
this is the most autistic product I've ever seen
>>
>>36568441
I literally pull on my hair mid sets at home because I take 5g and that shit is intense
>>
>>36566299

lol why would you even need this

can someone actually tell me if pre-workout has any real advantages over coffee?
>>
Has anyone here tried PreSeries from Transparent Labs?

It's by far the best pw I've used, tastes like absolute shit though. I had to start mixing it with OJ just to choke it down. Though apparently taking pw with juice is actually recommended
>>
I bought some beta-alanine powder to try for preworkout.

I took a teaspoon of it and I spent the entirety of my workout just rubbing my face, legs and ribs because the tingles made me feel like I was being attacked by ants.

Does it get less harsh or am I taking too much?
>>
>>36569558
I guarantee he doesn't.

Maybe of his kill it pre, but not the 5150.
>>
mr hyde blue razz every day
>>
>>36566264
>Caffeine soIo
>Doing lF anytime, ever

Fucking dropped, back to TumbIer with your retard dieting. Enjoy your fucked Iiver and mid Iife insuIin IeveIs.

>>36566055
ON is pretty good. OnIy 175 mg caffeine which is pretty good compared to many other that do 250 +. More naturaI ingredients to get you started and Iess caffeine = Iess toIerance buiId up.

>>36566285
lt's good, use it sparingIy though. ToIerance buiIds up quick with it, especiaIIy if you do 2 scoops.

>>36566292
Wakes you up a bit more if you're tired, decreases appetite a bit, adds a bit of sharper concentration and focus. Too much wiII fuck your whoIe workout though and damage the heart (paIpatations, rapid / off beat, bIood pressure, etc).

>>36566299
Even Rich said that shit makes him shake on 2 scoops and he's 310. He IiteraIIy started shaking and got even more red than usuaI on it.

WouId never bother with that stuff after seeing that.

>>36566015
lt's Iike a may may actuaIIy became a pre. A ton of high caffeine stuff Iike this wiII constrict bIood vesseIs and fuck you up and wear you out after. lt's not worth putting this garbage in for a haIf hour of more pump to get a coupIe extra reps in when you can just power them out yourseIf.
>>
>>36570112
>would never bother with that stuff

It's hella effective, you just can't be a dudebro and take more scoops. If your tolerance goes up, you cycle off for a few weeks.
>>
>>36569174
Mr hyde is dank i really cant take it often coz it will wreck my sleep schedule, guess it means i should start liftan in the mornan
>>
>>36570241
What makes it better than other stuff?
>>
Any deals for preworkout anywhere right now?
>>
white monster + c4 ripped.
>>
>>36570854
>Buying the ripped jew kuck version
>Thinking it's worth any difference from the orig

You're throwing money away
>>
>>36566043
Literally melts your brain by keeping the neurotransmitter "doors" open for 12 hours.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.