[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
My rice is cooked, should I drink the rice/water juice or just get rid of it? Does it have any positive effect on my gains?
>>
Rice is shit.

For the same amount of calories you could've had quinoa or lentils or... never mind, fuck off.
>>
>>36565994
i know this is 4chan but you don't have to be angry in literally every post you make
>>
>>36565985

>rice is cooked
>still has a significant amount of water

Ishygddt
>>
>>36565994
Rice don't make me fart tho
>>
>>36565985
rice has fuckall nutrients so no you don't need to drink the water
>>
Might as well drink it. Almost the same as water but has nutrients, even if a little
>>
>>36565985
how the hell do you cook your rice

I always only use enough water so that the rice absorbs it all
>>
>>36565985
get rid of it and next time use twice the amount of water than rice. This way the rice will be done when all the water is gone
>>
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, dump in 1 cup of rice, mix it for 5-10 secs put heat to lowest possible setting and put lid on. 20 min later, rice is cooked.

You cooked it uncapped didn't you?
>>
>>36566444
This anon knows his stuff, listen to him.
>>
>>36566444
Not op but I hate that method. I always use more water and taste the rice at certain intervals to make sure it's not to mushy since I hate mushy rice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.