[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scooby has started a new channel called "Uncle Scooby&q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: scoob.jpg (45 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
45 KB, 499x294
Scooby has started a new channel called "Uncle Scooby"
Where he aims to become your favourite uncle.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HkjtQ9gaD5ZmtSx_sltZQ
>>
Love how he made fun of jef
>>
does he touch me like my uncle?
>>
File: 1459108042950.png (2 MB, 720x2852) Image search: [Google]
1459108042950.png
2 MB, 720x2852
>>36565801
>implying scooby wasn't already my favourite uncle
>>
>>36566329

Will he teach me the natty lickaroo?
>>
>not daddy scoobs

little disappointed
>>
I like him, even though he's gay.
>>
>>36566337
Should've just ended it with goku stuff
>>
>>36565801
love how he used the picture of Mike Kaa-ching
>>
>>36565801
SCOOB3RT I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING.

I remember the first time I saw one of your videos.

It was years ago and you explained 21s for bicep curls and how to workout your chest at home.

You're genuinely nice person and I wish nothing but the best for you.

However lately you've been very harsh with the fake natties.

Yeah of course they're fake and I understand you're simply trying to protect the clueless noobies.

However I genuinely feel you can reach more people if you approach the problem with a more relaxed attitude.

Forever a fan.
No homo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.