[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aus /fit/zens, where do you buy supplements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: optn10whey2l_1_1.jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
optn10whey2l_1_1.jpg
84 KB, 800x800
aus /fit/zens, where do you buy supplements
>>
coles or woolies.
>>
>>36565806
do NOT listen to this poster
>>36565785
Bulk Nutrients is fantastic, there are a few good ebay retailers too.
>>
>>36565816
I got some whey isolate at coles, why do I need to go anywhere else and get ripped off?
>>
>>36565822
i don't know where you live nigga, but in vic, you're paying 40-50 dollars per kg of whey protons. that's fucking ludicrous

compare that to BN, and it's 35 bucks for a KG, even less for the WPI. woolies and coles are gouging you man
>>
>>36565837
even less for WPC*, my bad
>>
So guys, I opened my brother's pack of "mentos" without really examinating what was inside, threw everything in my mouth. As soon as I did so, my brother had me spit everything and asked id I swallowed any. I said no, I didn't, I only chewed one or two, three max, so I should be relatively safe. Now I want to know what the fuck it was I almost took. He won't say but it's gym related and I don't know anything of those things, I don't even take shakes when lifting.
Anyway, they looked like very thin pills, grey and tasted like antibiotics.
>>
>>36565822

Mr Supplement.

Super fast shipping, they have a bunch of shit and it's google trusted.
>>
>>36565837
I get a staff discount at coles.
>>
>>36565822

Because 95% of the shit at coles and woolies is loaded with Soy and the shit that isn't is still not cheap.
>>
>>36565785

suppsrus.com.au
>>
>>36565888
Anavar? Is your bro on a cut?
>>
>>36565915
The 5% is shit all unless you shop big m8, I quit Coles for a bloody reason.
>>
Amazon
>>
>>36565934
No, he's lean already, and we could say he's in a bulk.
>>
>>36565953
No idea mate
>>
>>36565971
No prob, thank you!
>>
>>36565888
why don't you just ask him??
>>
>>36565785
Get it from ebay. It's usually $20 cheaper than buying it in store.

If you really want it from a retailer go to AAA or chemist
>>
>>36565785
Got that OzSale deal a while back with 4kg of GNC for about $30 + postage
>>
>>36565785
I buy multivitamins and vitamin e softgels at my local drug store.
Other than that, I buy whey from my gym.
That's all I take. Liftan for three years natty, 19yo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.