[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>180 calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Name one food with a better taste per calorie ratio. You can't.
>>
calling those disgusting red baloons food is quite a stretch
>>
Pasta
>>
semen
>>
Any fruit basically I love fruit because of the low calories give me fruit any day lychees, cherries, watermelon, grapes, tangerines fruit is really great.
>>
why not eat a bag of dicks. This won't fill you up. you want protein and fibre.
>>
>>36565300
>pasta
>taste

Pick one
>>
>>36565315
>a kilo of tomatoes will not fill you up
>>
>>36565336
you might as well drink a liter of water you moron
>>
>>36565336

>he thinks that stomach volume/stretching is the key to satiety.
>>
>>36565354
That and the 12g of fiber.
>>
>>36565303
/Thread/
>>
>>36565392

>he thinks fibre from vegetables isn't shit tier fibre.
>>
>>36565303
That's not true because to get enough volume you would have to acquire it from different donors and not all sperm taste the same and when you mix it all in a martini glass the flavors mix. You also have some guys who lay it on thick and some who's stuff is fluid
>>
>>36565271
Berries
>>
>>36565392
Not the guy you're replying to (and I still think tomatoes are awesome), but fuck no that wouldn't fill me up either -- regardless of the fiber.

And this is coming from someone who eats ~1200 calories worth of fruits and veggies daily.
>>
>>36565436
>trolling this hard.
>>
>>36565271
Peas.

>74 calories
>>
>>36565271
you mean this red water baloon?
>>
>>36565309
>grapes
>low calories
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
BRUUUH
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UPPP
>>
>>36565309
None of those are anywhere near as low calorie as tomatoes are.
>>
I fucking hate tomatoes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.