[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just turned 30 and realised i'm about to evolve into an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459244956564.jpg (284 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459244956564.jpg
284 KB, 683x1024
Just turned 30 and realised i'm about to evolve into an old man

How do I make sure that I age like wine? Is it a good idea to run more and lift less?
>>
>>36565118

Turned thirty last month OP. Just keep being active. It's the only thing about your looks you can control
>>
>>36565153
>It's the only thing about your looks you can control
That's not even remotely true.

>>36565118
Stay fit. You can easily keep making gains at 30.
But also realize that a fit body and lean face is only part of your appearance. Make sure you're well groomed, wear fitting clothes and have a hair cut that suits you.
You can also work on your posture, and maybe even your smile.
>>
>>36565177

I stand corrected
>>
Vitamins, eating right and staying fit.

Of course they have skin products and other things that help keep your skin elasticity and your face tight. Its just how much you're willing to spend to keep your youth.
>>
>>36565118
32 here. Stay active, I run as much as I lift. Less carbs, more veggies. Vitamins and expensive face creams do not work. Eat well, use a moisturiser. Don't worry, you've got two decades left, just stay on the leaner side, old "bulking" dudes look fat and old.
>>
dont smoke and drink as little as possible. and eat healthy. and stay out of the sun. all the obvious things. also avoid emotional stress
>>
>moisturizer for dat skin
>good diet, including many protons and antioxidant foods of your choice
>lift hard and do your cardio
>sugar is evil
>fat is absolute evil
>hard drugs are a nightmare
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.