[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad Young Douchebags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: vice.jpg (41 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
vice.jpg
41 KB, 640x426
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/anatomy-of-a-new-modern-douchebag

popped up on my fb feed today
I know the article is 2 years old, but looks like they've recently reposted it for clicks

here's a few choice examples of how uninformed, cucked and salty the author is:

>the modern British douchebag already knows every line he'll be using to snare his prey before he leaves the house for another evening of Monster cocktails and creatine

> All his clothes are designed to reveal gratuitous channels of flesh, all shaved and shined so you can see your own hateful, jealous, paunchy face in the gap between their pecs.

> For me, it was when I went to hang out with some old school friends, having not seen them for a year or so after we parted ways at the end of year 11. These guys, who weren't much bigger than me in our school days, had all become enormous, seemingly overnight.

> The catalyst for it is, of course, creatine, or any of the various protein powders that I imagine will end up being considered as my generation's thalidomide or asbestos at some point in the future

> An environment that has very little to offer them any more, other than gym memberships, intentionally ripped clothes, alcohol and creatine.
>>
>>36565016
>VICE

found your problem
>>
>>36565016
kek, sounds like he's just jelly that his friends in hs started lifting, and feels insecure.
>>
>>36565016
these fatties are just jealous of our juicy bodies.
>>
File: 1447963645817.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1447963645817.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>36565016
>At every event I ever went to (bar a goths-only social club in north London) there seemed to be at least three or four of these gym bunny wankers, patrolling their turf in T-shirts that looked like they'd been torn down the middle by a big angry dog. Emo nights, indie nights, student nights, dubstep nights, nights out in Milton Keynes and Magaluf – the modern British douchebag was there at every one.

I've found the problem
>>
>>36565025

i agree, vice is pure clickbait shit now, but I haven't unfollowed on fb for articles like this, or the predictable comment shitstorm that follows every new article

the author also seems to have an anti-creatine agenda, maybe the Supreme Gentleman creatine meme actually became broscience.
>>
File: CliveMartin-thugclive.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
CliveMartin-thugclive.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
>>36565016
Here's a picture of the faggot who wrote it
>>
>>36565025
Have you seen VICE sweden? IT's literally the worst shit i've ever seen, all they post is SJW and HAES shit. I used to love vice, but now it's fucking embarrassing. They've shaped up the last few months since they lost like half of their subscribers.
Last time i checked their 3 last stories were:
"This Is What it's Like to Watch Your Wife Regularly Have Sex with Other Guys"
"being old and gay is awesome"
"female comedians tell their best period stories"
"was jesus gay?"
"i tried to save money by eating healthy and it nearly ruined my life"
"i love trannies, boxer fights for his attraction for trans women"
the list goes on. 1/10 stories might actually be interesting.
>>
>>36565128
He's the cuck that did a report on Icelandic strongmen, right?
>>
>>36565025
man, i miss the times when vice did cool shit like break into NK or travel through russia with the mob.

they still have cool stuff every now and then but it's the minority.
>>
>>36565278
These titles can't be real. Not even in Sweden.
>>
>>36565128
While the guy in OP post looks pretty douchey this cucklord here is a worse kind of douche, bitter, angry, the kind of limped wristed numale who spends his time in the corner judging and throwing shade at everyone who's actually enjoying themselves.

Demonizing protein powder? It reads like a typical article out of a magazine that strictly caters to bear orbiters which this fuck clearly is.

All that being said, I'd rather hang out with the guy in OPs pic. He looks like he know how to have fun.
>>
>>36565016

> WAHHHH MY FRIENDS ARE BETTER LOOKING THAN MEEE I AND I FEEL INSECURE, BETTER GO BITCH ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE MY JELOUSLY CONFIRMED BY OTHERS

how fucking pathetic, their's nothing wrong with showing off your hard work.
>>
I read it a while ago, I recall one part where he contemptuously says that all the gym does is create weak willed behemoths that can't fight for shit
takes fucking years of dedication and hard work, to even look remotely like the douchebag in OP's pic.
Besides, i know how to fight, and I also know that a dude double my size who isn't trained could probably fucking drop me on my head, you're naive to think that strength doesn't give you a significant advantage
>>
Vice articles nowadays are like "I had sex with a homeless man and it changed my life"
>>
>>36565278

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thecut/what-open-marriage-taught_b_7849588.html

Similar to the watch my wife have sex article. Epitome of pro nu-male cuckoldry. I actually got pissed off in places.
>>
>>36565016
fugbois.... fugbois errywhere
>>
>>36569312
If you're not a libtard who loves using niglennial speak, just call them cuckboys
>>
>>36569268
that article I swer m8

>By her mid-30s, having already had our children and entering her sexual prime..

>When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn’t rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist.

>I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome

>People don’t divorce because they can’t stand sharing anymore; they divorce because they feel like they can’t share enough

>Recently, my wife went on a date and fell asleep at his apartment. I hadn’t heard from her since 10:00 p.m., she still wasn’t home at 6:00 a.m.

>Believing her then was the ultimate trust exercise. We survived because eventually I did believe her, and also because I learned to trust myself

>I am able to build my self-confidence out of nothing more than the basic dignity we all possess

>I’m grateful to my wife for pushing us to take this leap, and whatever happens to us in the future I would do it all again. And when she comes home tonight and crawls into bed beside me with a hot story about her date with Paulo, she’ll do it all again, too

this is just the parts where I had to take a lil break
I seriously don't know if to laugh or to cry but in the end I don't care about this lil faggot and will have forgotten about him in 5 minutes
>>
File: 1457844144431.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457844144431.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>36569377
>And when she comes home tonight and crawls into bed beside me with a hot story about her date with Paulo, she’ll do it all again, too
>>
>>36569377
It stuck with me because I see this is what is happening to society. Check out the comments too.
>>
>>36569454
>I have to say, I've not heard such a P-whipped garble of nonsense in many-a-day. Feminism is not about letting your wife go out and screw multiple men. I respect men that have taken on the child care aspect if that's the best plan of action but it sounds like he hates it. And all those feelings he states: "jealousy, resentment, and insecurity" are not healthy in a relationship. I'm not one to say what works or doesn't or tell people how to live...if you are happy with what you and your mate are doing then great, but you can tell this guys isn't too happy.

>Jennifer Carlene McAteer · Lancaster High School
This is one screwed up individual. I hope men will go back to being men

>Poor guy! All that angst and he thinks he's finally arrived.

pretty based imo
>>
>>36569377
I never thought I would say that and mean it but... what about the poor kids?

>where's mommy?
>oh she's out getting wasted with paolo again
>I want mommy to read me a story
>now that's so selfish of you you lil shit
>>
>>36569377
It embarrasses me as a male that such a pitiful specimen of our gender actually exists.

>Hurr monogamous relationships are duh patriarchy.

Do these knee jerk idiots not realize that there are many, many animal species that take one partner for life?

But oh boy she was hitting her sexual stride in her 30s! Instead of exploring and evolving their sexual life together as a couple which isn't unusual at all, she wants other dick.

She's a whore, he is true king of cucks.

We need to find his address and send him a Burger King crown with a picture of a woman getting railed as a feeble limp wristed man watches from his his lounger with a tepid and broken smile and say "A crown for the king of cucks".
>>
File: 1445509114465.jpg (66 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
1445509114465.jpg
66 KB, 250x323
>>36569377

>D-daddy can't m-mommy tuck me in t-tonight for once?

>No son, I'm afraid not.

>W-why not daddy?

>Well you see son, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very very much, the daddy lets the mommy go and get her asshole remodeled by some greasy spic named Paulo.
>>
>>36569666
nice idea satan
but how about we make a crown made of dildos?
>>
>>36565016
>> The catalyst for it is, of course, creatine, or any of the various protein powders that I imagine will end up being considered as my generation's thalidomide or asbestos at some point in the future

What a fucking faggot, wringing his hands over creatine and brotein, meanwhile

>ctrl-F steroids
>0 of 0

>>36565027
>kek, sounds like he's just jelly that his friends in hs started lifting, and feels insecure.

pretty much. This is what butthurt women sound like when they get sour grapes. "oh I don't like muscles"/"gym guys are all douchebags". Men pretend they prefer being DYEL and wear their DYELness as some sort of badge that proves how secure they are.
>>
>>36565016
>>36570324

Goddamnit I spat my drink all over my phone; pic related. The butthurt writer of this great Vice masterpiece :') the level of jelly is just unreal, jezus fuck c'mon man stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>36570599
>weak looking beta bitch
>stupid, moppish haricut
>face is nothing but pure petulant, impotent rage at not getting what he thinks he is entitled to
>absolutely pathetic posture and composure
>fucking carlsberg

kek'd hard while drinking guinness
>>
>>36570599
think he mad at the chad behind him getting all the cuties
>>
>>36569377
Open relationships can work and suit some couples. You can tell however, that this guy isn't okay with this at all and he is just trying to rationalise it.

The wife is a huge bitch for pushing him into something that he clearly doesn't want and that clearly makes him unhappy. However, he is an even bigger bitch for letting her do it and not standing up for himself.
>>
>>36566500
yes there is

if youre not in for yourself youre an attention whore

men should be more than that
>>
>>36570599
>complains about men wearing clothes that show off skin
>wearing tank top
>>
>>36565357
or how to buy a nuke on the black market
>>
File: 1488.jpg (23 KB, 350x406) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
23 KB, 350x406
>>36569377

this rage is beyond my control
>>
>>36570599

I find it particularly amusing and pathetic that these DYEL betas' self esteem come from their mistaken impression that they are smarter, more cerebral or otherwise more "enlightened" than swolebros, whom they regard as brawny apes.

It would *destroy* them to discover that many of us, in addition to having divine physiques (by normalfag standards at least), are well-read, eloquent as well as highly credentialed in many cases. Furthermore we lack the crushing bitterness that prevents people from striving for self improvement and instead encourages them to lash out at the recipients of their envy.

That comic where a meathead roider is yelling at some DYEL who at the end tell the roider "no thanks I like myself" or something (r/ ?) exemplifies this attitude. Bitter DYELs can't imagine us being happy, kind, smart people. We're already better than them in a significant and obvious way that undermines their masculinity, so we *must* have some extreme character flaws right?
>>
File: 1423245107776.jpg (15 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1423245107776.jpg
15 KB, 400x321
>>36570599
>yfw guy behind pissed in his drink
>>
>>36570599
Chad behind him chatting up 2 cuties
>>
File: 1458507271741.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
1458507271741.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>36569268
>>
>>36569377

So equality of opportunity is important, but not outcome? And yet this cuck probably supports affirmative action whole heartedly
>>
>>36565016
You sound triggered
>>
>>36572884
Man thats really sad...
>>
>>36572457
>>36569377
>>36569443
>>36569268

This really rustles my fucking jimmies as well. But on the plus side, if more men become worthless cucks, we and our sons will have way less competition.

If you want more rustling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8y019760Mk

>woman with 2 "husbands"
>except one is a beta cuck who only gets cuddles, and one guy you know if fucking multiple women
>>
>>36572927

OP here on work computer now, so I can't show you my (You)'s.

I posted the OP, and >>36565071

everyone else who's doxing the author etc are the triggered ones. I just found it hilarious he blames creatine and whey for him being Beta.
>>
>>36573008
>feeling any pity for a faggot who willingly let his wife go on the cock carousel
>>
File: 1453195578429.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1453195578429.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>36573022
>that vid
>>
>>36573022
>>36573150
i couldn't watch past where the guy getting cucked starting talking fuck man awful
>>
>>36565431
>this cucklord here is a worse kind of douche, bitter, angry, the kind of limped wristed numale who spends his time in the corner judging and throwing shade at everyone who's actually enjoying themselves

so he's basically 4chan then?
>>
File: salty-seagul.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1021) Image search: [Google]
salty-seagul.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1021
>>36565016
“Creatine is a workout supplement which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have NOT taken it.”
>>
Is it just me or does anyone get this blank feeling? I mean the type where you feel angry, sad for the cuck and society, disappointed, ashamed and it's all just conflicting inside you so you don't know how to feel exactly and you're left blank feeling nothing.

>>36573237
You could tell he was the cuck the second the video started.
>>
>>36565016
>dehumanizes women to mere prey to cope with the fact the fact that many autonomous heterosexual women prefer muscular guys who project confidence and self respect
>>
>>36573022
This is>>36569268

It makes me want to go out and start getting married women pregnant. But you're right it is going to be less competition in the future.
Reminds me of a pic an anon posted teh other day about the mouse heaven experiment.

Gonna watch that vid now.
>>
>>36565340
Regardless, it was a very good video. Introduced me to all the big names before they were so famous and got me into lifting.
>>
>>36575037
Yeah to start with, that blank feeling. I don't really feel sad for the cucks, society definitely. The cucks are trapped in a hell of their own making. >Jealous that their wife is fucking other men yet rationalizing it's all about making a relationship work.
>unable to make any definite decisions in their life
>trying to believe that the equality in the relationship is real. Yet the wife fucks on the reg and they can't even get a handy from the woman they pay bills for.
>>
>>36575622
>The cucks are trapped in a hell of their own making
Oh yeah the first one definitely brought it upon itself. However I feel that the second one was kind of manipulated into thinking it may be a great idea. He's definitely at fault for getting horny but I feel that his wife had this planned out beforehand.
>>
File: clive martin.jpg (30 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
clive martin.jpg
30 KB, 400x290
the author
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.