[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best achievable physique for a natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
Seriously. Where I go, I hear "Yeah, no, he's on roids, can't do that as a natty"
I thought that only the absolute big guys like Piana or Kali use roids, but it just seems that everyone's on something.
Is >pic related achievable just with the right food and routine?

Also, post the best natty physique you've seen
>>
You won't probably get many answers because we have this threads everyday. But it depends on your genetics, Lex is obviously roiding tho.
Just look at the current body threads on /fit/ to have an idea of what you can achieve (mostly) naturally
>>
>>36563286

achievable with one year natty lifting
>>
File: kamina makes a man out of him.jpg (301 KB, 600x1180) Image search: [Google]
kamina makes a man out of him.jpg
301 KB, 600x1180
>>36563286
You can look god-tier by normie standards natty
You will never look god-tier by /fit/ body-dysmorphia standards (like your pic) natty
>>
File: 1410730622074.png (181 KB, 436x330) Image search: [Google]
1410730622074.png
181 KB, 436x330
>>36563286
Roids are nothing
Roids are like pussy
As a kid, its this pedestal thing that you could never imagine. Its like some kind of forbidden city that you know nothing about, but your sexual experiences define you.
When you get older, everybody is having sex, and even If you arent, it does not matter too much.
Roids are not some magic key to gains.
There are plenty of people who roid and look like absolute shit
And there are plenty of people who dont roid and look like lex.
Nattyness does not matter, If you can pay for roids and know what youre doing, there is no reason not to do them.
If money is tight and you have a history of hormone problems, dont, no sweat.
>>
>>36563286
>those delts
not even in a million years
>>
>>36563286
It's not possible to walk around like that natty but you can fake it for a few hours if you know how to cut properly / carb load / pump yourself up / take pics in ideal lighting.

If someone is making money off of looking ripped you can bet the bank that they're on roids/HGH though. That's even easier than putting in work.
>>
>>36563286
The one you already have
>>
File: 2016-03-19-23-19-33--258583730.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19-23-19-33--258583730.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
Natty.
>>
File: 1458428169450.jpg (412 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1458428169450.jpg
412 KB, 400x550
>>36563286
You can literally not get traps that bulge that much natty, nor each shoulder muscle look like it has been shrink wrapped with all subcutaneous water removed from body.

If you look like this without steroids, you are about to die from organ failure.

This is why no one wants to be big natty
>>
>>36563286
I think the general rule is:
>Big
>Ripped
>Natty

Pick 2
>>
It is possible he could be natty because he is a manlet and probably weighs like 140. But he is probably roiding because why not you can make more jewtube shekels
>>
>>36563286
>What is the best achievable physique for a natty?
Steve Reeves.
>>
>>36564136
Youre an idiot if you think this is true.
>>36563286
His shoulders and traps are way too big and are always a clear give away that someone is on gear.
>>
>>36563286
klokov, achievable with 6 months of body weight training
>>
>>36564014

this is actually the answer.

you can be big or you can be lean

you can't do both without gear.
>>
File: mfw problematic.png (34 KB, 182x220) Image search: [Google]
mfw problematic.png
34 KB, 182x220
>>36563286
>Is >pic related achievable just with the right food and routine?
>>
>>36564193
>>36564014

100% These.

I know a few natty fitness models who legitimately don't look like they lift without perfect lighting, pump, and photoshop.

But they are shredded.

Legit one of the most successful natty fitness models I know, girls saw him and went

> Wait this guy is a personal trainer? But he doesn't even look like he really lifts weights? He's just really toned.
>>
>>36563502
/thread

The modern ideal is not reachable natty, neither by men nor by women.
>>
The biggest thing that people miss is that, yeah, sure, there are absolute genetic freaks, people crammed up into the long tail of the test bellcurve, or even people with myostatin deficiency.

It's POSSIBLE to obtain a really surprisingly huge and also cut to shreds physique without drugs, just genes. But the odds that EVERY fitness pro and top tier athlete that claims natty are such genetic freaks means that that's simply not a reasonable position to argue for. Statistics are against it.

So given how inexpensive steroids are, how easy to obtain, and how easy it is to plan around tests for them; if I see a guy that's both huge and cut, the weight of evidence is in favor of them being on Performance Enhancing Drugs. When they change muscle or fat mass rapidly, and have especially big traps and delts and pecs, that's just even more weights going on the non-natty side of the scale.

So the ultimate practical advice is to aim as hard as you can at your goal body. If you do your programming correctly, and reach a point of diminishing returns well short of that goal body, you will come to the conclusion that assistance is necessary to reach that, and have to balance the value of that goal body versus the potential health and legal dangers of PEDs (and emotional value of the natty card).

(I want to take a moment here to laugh at all the /fit/ shit posters that haven't even completed a beginner's routine, yet need to ask about whether they need drugs to reach their goal.)
>>
Want to compete and stand out in sports? Drugs.

Want to compete and stand out in fitness? Drugs

Of course you need the genetics, talent and training, but the drugs are just as important, they're what make the difference between standing out and not.
>>
kind of off topic, but there was no natty or juice thread up.

Does /fit/ think the golden one is natty?

https://youtu.be/3xi3I52mtzk

He claims 100% natty and vegan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.