[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I tell if I have good genetics? I've seen people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Arnold.jpg (87 KB, 1080x675) Image search: [Google]
Arnold.jpg
87 KB, 1080x675
How can I tell if I have good genetics?

I've seen people say they have great/bad shoulders or a bad waist. How can I tell if mine are shit or decent?
>>
GOOD GENETICS
>Height
>Wide frame - wide shoulders
>Proportionate hips
>Small waist
>High stamina
>Natural athletic ability
>Natural persuasiveness and charisma

bretty much
>>
>>36563170
>5'7"
oh well

My shoulders are wider than my hips, and my waste is smaller than my shoulders but not exactly small. Probably because I'm overweight.
>>
>>36563107

Work out for 5 years and see what you look like
>>
>>36563107
Get blood test done for things like T3, testosterone, etc

Immediately you can check things like low bf%, muscularity, height, shoulders-waist ratio.

I knew I had good genetics when as a kid I was always bigger and stronger than all the other kids. I could always kick a ball further, run faster, taller, etc. People like Zyzz have bad genetics but with roids he overcame the deficit. You're not out of it if you have bad genetics except if you have chest gap ripperino. Just keep in mind that statistically you're probably average.
>>
>>36564442
haha 5 years?

you'll know if you have good genetics within the first year or so.

you dont get any drastic changes after the first 1-2 years of lifting
>>
>>36563291
Just cause your shit doesn't mean you are shit in all their areas. Plenty of short folk have god tier genetics otherwise there wouldn't be any low weight classes in wrestling, weightlifting, gymnastics, etc.

Basically if you have wide shoulders and can jump high you're pretty blessed
>>
>>36564553
Kek, are you implying that someone who's lifted for a year or two will look as good as someone who's been lifting for 7 or more? Sure, gains slow down, but the natty limit is far above what you'll reach in the first couple years.
>>
>>36564632
>Kek, are you implying that someone who's lifted for a year or two will look as good as someone who's been lifting for 7 or more?

Yes. There's very little difference between 3 years and 7 years lifting, the more years the more irrelevant time is.

Someone with great genetics who lifts for 1 year doing everything right, will look better than someone with average genetics, whose been lifting for 10 years doing everything right.

You're very ignorant if you don't already know this.
>>
>>36564654
>Yes. There's very little difference between 3 years and 7 years lifting, the more years the more irrelevant time is.

Provide literally a single source for this, the natty limit is far above what you can reach in a couple years lifting.

>Someone with great genetics who lifts for 1 year doing everything right, will look better than someone with average genetics, whose been lifting for 10 years doing everything right.

Are you from /r9k/ by any chance? Genetics really don't play as big a factor into this as you think. Some people will have an easier time putting on mass, but there's an upper limit to what anyone with genetics below those that literally Olympia contestants have (without roids, obviously) will be able to put on without just gaining heaps of fat with it, that's just how our body works.

You're going to be just barely out of dyel mode after a year, assuming you're starting as a skinnyfat, even with great genetics, whereas someone who's been lifting 10 years is going to be pretty fucking big.

>You're very ignorant if you don't already know this.

>If you don't agree with me you're dumb
>>
>>36563107
>How can I tell if I have good genetics?
Just work out faggot, only you and your dysmorphia care about genetics

Oh and CAPS LOCK ANON too.
>>
File: 93250923905325.jpg (481 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
93250923905325.jpg
481 KB, 900x600
>>36564819
You're new, You're delusional. You just began lifting a few months ago didn't you? kek.

Come back in a few years time and you'll know what I mean. It's going to hit you like a ton of bricks and you're going to think of me and say "Anon was right".
>>
>>36563107
If you have to ask, you don't.
>>
>>36563170
aside height and proportions (at least for now since surgery is still too invasive), everything else can be obtained through hard work, so there are literally no excuses as long as you are healty.
In fact, having all your limbs and organs functioning properly is a much more important genetic factor.
>>
>>36563107
are you allergic or have bad eyesight? if yes, you have shit gens.
>>
File: very smug frog.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
very smug frog.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>36563170
I have none of these, but I still lift
>Chads BTFO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.