[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get white teeth, familia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
How to get white teeth, familia?
>>
>>36562239
Whiting strips
>>
>>36562249
wow didn't see that one coming did you OP
>>
>>36562239
If u brush with some baking soda it helps, just do it like once a week max, maybe twice a month actually
>>
>>36562239
I wanna lick her teeth
>>
stuff with H2O2 is the only thing that works
>>
>>36562249
Not this. Waste of money.

Get whitening toothpaste. You don't have to alter your routine and you don't have to sit around with strips and goo in your mouth.
>>
File: Colgate-Optic-White-Toothbrush.jpg (2 MB, 3731x3732) Image search: [Google]
Colgate-Optic-White-Toothbrush.jpg
2 MB, 3731x3732
>>36562249
FOH with that shit. Had a friend who was obsessed with this shit and now has a small white spot on his gums. When you're teeth are florescent white like that you look weird af.

I use pic related, twice a day, and buy a brand new one during the first few days of the month
>>
>>36562239
1. Only brush your teeth when someone notices your bad breath or you feel gross. 2. Floss 1x weekly.
3. Purchase OTC whitening strips and use them in place of brushing.
4. Regarly rinse with coffee, tea, and fruit juice.
5. Candy.
>>
Get some whitening toothpaste and some whitening mouthwash. Make sure you floss. It takes a while, but my teeth were straight up yellow, now they are almost totally white. It's been about a month and I can see the progress.
>>
>>36562239
Drink bleach.
>>
>>36564489
i use that toothbrush
>>
>>36562239
Brush your teeth with baking soda instead of toothpaste. You'll never have smelly breath and your teeth get white af
>>
Any of you seen this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3sCUbChlI
This is some insidious shit right here
>>
>>36564489
The small white spots were probably cavity fillings.
>>
>>36562239
basically its this

>have clean, healthy teeth that you will still have at 80 but they will never look as white as the teeth of hollywood actors and they will always have a yellowish tone cause thats what fucking teeth look like
>whiten your teeth and permanently damage the teeth so that the accumulated damage will make them prone to damages

chose one

source: im a dentist
>>
File: whitestrips.png (175 KB, 253x499) Image search: [Google]
whitestrips.png
175 KB, 253x499
>>36562239
>>
>>36566386
dentists are sexy
>>
white strips, those whitening things from aliexpress, baking soda+peroxide a couple times a week
>>
>>36562249
No, don't do that.
>>36564432
Not even this.
>>36564489
Not even this.

Every - EVERY - "at home" solution will permanently damage your teeth. Only specific cosmetic treatments done by a dentist (possibly after a proper dental cleaning, you should do that twice a year already) won't fuck your shit up.
>>
>>36566407
>>36566393
>I crave to destroy my teeth
>>
>>36566386
What about whitening toothpaste?
>>
>>36566415
What about drinking bleach?
>>
>>36566489
Won't be any better
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Get this, I'm serious. This and flossing a few times a day, EVERY day. I was pretty surprised how white my teeth got from just flossing. And if you're going to use any type of mouthwash use this.
>>
>>36565672
This desu
>>
Stop ruining your teeth by removing their protective layer. Just brush three times a day and drink dark drinks through a straw. Teeth are supposed to be a natural bone color, not some ridiculously LED-white shine.
>>
>>36562239
be born with white teeth genetics or pay lots of money for many treatments by a dentist

every other shit doesnt work or will help make ur teeth 5% whiter while damaging ur teeth
>>
File: faggot.png (806 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
806 KB, 768x960
guys you know the way
>>
>>36566498
Why not
>>
>>36566415
>Only specific cosmetic treatments done by a dentist

Curious here, what methods do dentists use to whiten teeth without damaging them? Care to elaborate a bit?
>>
>>36562239
Alright OP let me let you in on a little secret.
Get a tan.
It will make your teeth stand out more as whiter. You can use white strips if you want to emphasize the effect, but a tan does wonders. It's why black people look like they have really white teeth.
>>
>>36566386
>as white as the teeth of hollywood actors
Hollywood actors don't actually whiten their teeth. They use dental veneers.

>>36567059
Because it will damage your teeth as well. Bleaching kit are by far the most dangerous, but every "at home" solutions will remove some protective layers from your teeth. Only some laser treatment performed by dentists can safely whiten (temporarily) your teeth - the most recent methods do not use hydrogen peroxide, which has been linked to demineralization as well. Anyway, even using peroxide in one sitting and activating it with laser is one thousand times more effective and less damaging than applying some bullshit toothpaste every day for weeks or months. No, there are no home kit like >>36567005 actually on par with that dental treatment. "At home" laser treatments are a scam.

The best thing you can do is just to clean them, don't drink coffee if you don't brush immediately afterwards and don't smoke. And floss daily. Some mouth washes (usually the most expensive, with no alcohol) will have nutrients allegedly improving/repairing micro-fractures in your teeth (bruxism anyone?). Those nanofractures will allow substances like coffee to go deeper in the tooth structure (and will allow other damages too obviously)
Another thing you can do is to have a professional dental cleaning twice a year. Costly? It's much more costly to cure your teeth in the future, when damage has been done.
>>
>>36567243
Is whitening toothpaste really that much more abrasive than regular toothpaste though?
>>
>>36566359

This sort of advertising should be illegal, then again I feel sorry for those who buy into it.
>>
>>36566386

> source: im a dentist

any thoughts on this 'coconut oil pulling' craze that is kicking off?

https://www.instagram.com/cocowhiteuk/

i quite fancy trying it
>>
Teeth aren't meant to be naturally white no matter what you say.

That doesn't give you an excuse for having nasty stained yellow teeth or not brushing at all though.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>36567446
>Ingredients: Contains coconut oil from the kernel of coconut and natural Peppermint flavour.
This brand seems like a scam. Just buy some coconut oil and swirl it in your mouth for 5-15 every day. If it works it works, if not you didn't spend a fuck tone on brand name coconut oil.
>>
File: c700x420[1].jpg (94 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
c700x420[1].jpg
94 KB, 700x420
Hydrogen Peroxide solutions from Amazon.

Anyone telling you that they are dangerous is uniformed. Literally almost every dentist in the country uses the same exact shit to whiten teeth.

People panic because whitening can temporarily make your teeth sensitive. When used sparingly, there is absolutely no evidence of teeth whiting damaging enamel. (There is no evidence of damage using it every day either, you just really don't need to and if you were going to fuck your shit up, that's how it would happen). The risks are associated with hurting the nerves in the roots of your teeth, not the enamel. And you're not going to damage your nerves, because after 3-5 treatments, you're not going to need to do this shit again for years. People are more likely to cause harm to their enamel by brushing too vigorously than doing a little whitening.

Some guy said whitening toothpaste is a better solution, and I laughed. That garbage is literally toothpaste with small rocks in it, that scratch at your enamel to remove negligible amounts of stains. I'm LMAOing at many of the posts in here trying to tell you that dentists do something different when they don't. Just literally ask them.

Teeth whitening is easy, cheap, and most of all, safe. It's an easy way to improve your attractiveness. It lasts an impressively long time (unless you're a coffee drinking or tobacco smoking pleb). It actually surprises me so many people don't' know about it, it's a 'being attractive in the Western world'' starter pack item.

Disclaimer: The whitest your teeth are going to get depends on your teeth genetics. Some people just get whiter. It's likely you're not going to get veneer white, but you don't need to be.
>>
There's special toothpaste for this although it's a long process.
You could also ask your dentist they have special procedures that work wonders.
Aside from that stop smoking and/or drinking coffee.
>>
>>36569189
Pretty much this
>b-but i studied 6 years at college so i could scam people ;_;
Dentists are such jews
>>
>>36569189
>I'm LMAOing at many of the posts in here trying to tell you that dentists do something different when they don't. Just literally ask them.
I'm lmaoing at you, scammer.

>Teeth whitening is easy, cheap, and most of all, safe.

You're going to make a dentist rich in the next 20 years.

t. dentist assistant

P.S. peroxide is obsolete and it leads to demineralization. Self treatments "from Amazon" are nowhere near a professional treatment.

>>36569235
>I've studied 12 years on a Filipino teeth bleaching forum whilst sitting in my basement, I need no dentists
>>
File: photo[1].png (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].png
72 KB, 250x250
>>36565595
>Regarly rinse with coffee, tea, and fruit juice.
>>
File: 1457286222809.png (407 KB, 1311x2071) Image search: [Google]
1457286222809.png
407 KB, 1311x2071
This helped me a lot.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.