[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 191x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 191x352
Do these work?
>>
>>36561773
Better than nothing, worse than many other things
>>
>>36561790
Thank you
Would I see change?
>>
File: 1450994978841.png (396 KB, 875x650) Image search: [Google]
1450994978841.png
396 KB, 875x650
>>36561866
Assuming you're doing these with just bodyweight and you're a standard skinnyfat grill(like 130lbs 5'5" range) you'll see a small change after a few weeks. Probably a disappointingly small amount.

I cannot stress this enough, there are much better ways to go about achieving whatever goal you have. Even if you're set on not going to the gym put some water jugs in a backpack to do the squats, lunges, step ups, place it your lap to do the bridges. Ideally please go to a gym, read the sticky(I promise it's short), and figure out a routine. Pic related is a nice place to start.

If you're fat this is all pretty damn irrelevant and you could've been spending this time not eating.
>>
>>36562059
this is a butt routine. what if I want slender, powerful legs? good defined calves

(am a guy)
>>
>>36562059
I'm not fat
And I swear I read the sticky like 10 times but it's confusing (English isn't my first language)

Would kettlebells work? What weight? I could buy these from reebok
>>
>>36562074
$10 says you're from /fa/

High weight/low rep squats twice a week, calf raises two-three times a week, jump rope, plenty of running
>>
>>36562074

>Slender, powerful legs

Work towards pistol squats

>Good defined calves

Jump rope
>>
>>36562108
Well then first thing I'm gonna do is convert my measurements to 165cm and 59kg as a standard skinnyfat girl.

Kettlebells are fine, get weights higher than 10kg and look around for second-hand options online which are typically much cheaper.
>>
>>36562212
15? 20? Please be exact (sorry if asking too much)
>>
>>36561773

That's glorified cardio. It won't build muscle in any but the LEAST trained individual, and even then it won't build MUCH muscle.

If the goal is to lose fat or build some aerobic endurance, it's not the worst thing in the world, but really, any fucking routine you find printed on an image like that is some Men's Fitness meme-tier bullshit.
>>
>>36562074
John?
>>
>>36562230

Different guy, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but why don't you just go to a fucking gym? Barbells are really the best thing ever. Super ergonomic and easily incrementally loaded in 5 lbs (or even less if micro-plates of some kind are available) increments.

5 lbs is a fraction more than 2 kg.
>>
>>36562230
If you can afford it get a variety in 2.5-5kg increments(eg one 10kg, one 12.5kg, one 15kg, one 17.kg, one 20kg, etc.)

Also in my head you sound like 20ish Belarusian girl, how close is my guess?
>>
>>36562247
Yes?
>>
>>36562270
I live in a small Finnish town in the middle of no where, no gyms near me

Are barbells better than Kettlebells? Isn't it just weight? Kettle bells look less harmful

>>36562234
What are routines that work? Do you have any saved?

>>36562302
I want to buy one first, see how they are. What weight for a beginner?

Not a terrible guess
>>
>>36562131
>>36562155

both good advice
>>
>>36561773
rolling
>>
>>36562339
Barbells are more versatile than kettlebells, but they require a squat rack and bench to use, plus you have to buy several weight plates to use with them. Given that you are a beginner and it sounds like you have a limited amount of money, they are out of the question. Start out with a 15kg, should add a reasonable amount of weight to lower body workouts. You can improvise if you need more weight, I mean you speak two languages you should be able to figure it out.
>>
>>36562234
The average low level stripper makes the average "fit" girl look like a weak out of shape dyke.

The rockettes? Were reknowned for their abnormal leg strength and athleticism.
Their routines? Shitloads of daily squats and practice.

Post a pic and show us your results from your workouts.
>>
>>36562399
Yeah can't really afford
Could I conver SS into kettlebells? Would it work the same without barbells?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.