[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study Finds Short Men Live Longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x825
MANLET HATERS BTFO

Short men proven to live longer than tall men. Enjoy your short lives, lankfags.
>>
ha fuck lanklets even though i'll die at 5'7 and alone at least ill be old
>>
This article is from DailyMail. SOOOO...yeah fucking right
>>
This doesn't surprise me. Their hearts don't have to work as hard because they don't need to pump blood as far, making them less prone to heart failure. Consider that with the fact that heart disease is the most common thing to die from in first world countries and it makes sense that short people get to be old longer than tall people.

Also, people tend to get shorter when they get older.
>>
Are you really living if you are below 5'2?
>>
>>36561319
Irma not just time you die, bro. You physically age faster than us. We will stay youthful and healthy while you waste away. More time to live and fuck and lift. Enjoy a few extra bar sluts if it makes you feel better, though.
>>
>>36561380
i'm actually a 5'7 manlet i was just making a joocy post for the (You)s
>>
>>36561277
>have longest lives

wouldnt most of them kill themselves?
>>
They live longer so they can continue to miserably skulk the earth in shame and indignation, while the real men are feasting in valhalls. Fucking faggots, I have nothing but contempt for you.
>>
>>36561420
This study doesn't factor in risk of suicide or other accidents.
>>
>>36561277
>5'2"
that's not short, that's deformed
>>
I'd rather live a shorter life as a 6'3" master race than a long one at 5'2" to be quite honest.

That just seems like a life of hell.
>>
>>36561277
Why would you want to?
>>
I've seriously never an adultmale under 5'5"
>>
I don't really want to live past 55 anyway
>>
They're probably drawing this correlation from all those tiny Asians that live till 150
>>
>5.2
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""living"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
who else here ugly manlet?
>>
>5'9 master race here

most girls are short enough to be interested, and it's easy af to build a good physique when you're a bit shorter.
>>
I'd rather live a short tall life than and tall short life namsayin
>>
>>36561277
I'd take being taller and not living as long over being shorter and being the fucking laughing stock of society for extra years
>>
>>36563205
5.2 ft ≠ 5'2"
>>
these threads are cancer. idc if youre a manlet or lanklet please...kill yourself.
>>
>>36563316
manlet detected.
>>
this thread

uglies and manlets

it never ends with you two
>>
>>36563340
lmao you're a sperg.

> 7'4 master race
>>
>>36563256

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36561277
So, God hates them so much that he made them short AND they have to endure for longer? Hell is a pace on earth.
>>
>>36561277
>God makes manlets suffer on earth of longer
>Real men live full lives and die happy while manlets waste away forever tiny
lol
>>
>>36563449
>>36563453
lmao have fun living for ten years hahahaXD
>>
File: GoalBody.jpg (197 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
GoalBody.jpg
197 KB, 450x338
>>36563453

>tiny

hehe

i love when the lanklets get jelly
>>
>>36561277
I'd rather be tall and live a good life than live a long manlet life
>>
>>36563529

>tall guys on /fit/
>living a good life

lel

good life and /fit/ don't belong in the same sentence senpai
>>
"Its better to live one day as a lanklet than a 100 years as a manlet."
- Mussolini
>>
>outliving your wife
>and her kids

When will they learn?
>>
>>36563556

not if you spend it on 4chan lol
>>
>>36563559
>implying manlets and bred to nurture and provide for their spouse's children
>>
File: LaughingGuys.jpg (36 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGuys.jpg
36 KB, 428x280
>being over 6 feet
>and being on 4chan
>>
>>36561277
As being a manlet is not enough, you have to live longer whit that shame.
>>
>>36563559
>outliving your wife's son
>>
How is that possible? I seriously would commit familicied then kill myself if I woke up one day and my height starts with 5
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.