[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, i just noticed what's apparently old stretch marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x218
Well, i just noticed what's apparently old stretch marks on my hips, right where i used to have love handles. Is there any way to get rid of these or is it just a permanent cancerous part of me?
>>
>>36561154

Cocoa Butter dude, once a day for like a fortnight or so.

Shit saved my life. Was fucking scarred with them on my chest and arms, hated wearing tshirts because of how obvious they were. Ex-gf told me about cocoa butter, and damn.

They don't completely go away, but they fade a ton to a point where you've gotta go real close up to notice them
>>
>>36561176
Were they reddish purple or white? Cause mine are white, which are supposedly a lot harder to fade
>>
Dermarolling and/or laser treatment
>>
>>36561154
steel wool and lots of girly screaming
>>
Nobody cares about stretch marks on a person who's not fat, unless the skin is lose
>>
>>36561353
Do they fade at all when bf% goes down or nah?
>>
>>36561390

Couldn't tell you, never had them.
>>
>>36561399
Okay, thanks anyways :( maybe other former fatties know
>>
Cocoa butter.. Palmers cream worked for.me
or you can just get tattoos
>>
>>36561461
Tattoos of stretch marks
>>
I get reddish purple ones under my armpits after I cut really fast. When I bulk they disappear, but I'm not looking to put on any weight after this next cut so I'm right there with you.

Cocoa butter supposedly helps, but I think moisturizers in general are supposed to help. Main thing is to be consistent I guess.
>>
>>36561558
Are they really stretch marks if you get them from a cut? Would that be the skin compressing and getting thicker? I don't understand how you can get stretch marks on a cut. Currently cutting my last 20lbs to 190lbs and kind of worried.
>>
>>36561353
Anyway to deal with loose skin?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.