[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do 95% of black people at any gym have chicken legs? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 607x1080
Why do 95% of black people at any gym have chicken legs? Is it just genetics or do black guys just not work legs?
>>
i saw a black dude with a big upperbody that tapered into tiny legs

all about the v-taper in the ghetto
>>
File: pol pls go.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
pol pls go.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>inherently racist thread
>>>/pol/
>>
>>36561040

yo that post made me happy as fuck. summed it up so well

>>36561010

Eh, I've noticed it too but it's not black guys, it really is just the guys who are obviously there purely to look good and those who train legs. Just any of the really lame dudes who don't really train.
>>
File: 1449231680924.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1449231680924.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>36561040
how the fuck was that racist, you leftist sperglord?

>>36561010
I'm not sure, but I have noticed that blacks do have shitty calf genetics.
>>
>>36561040
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>36561040
nigger
>>
You are what you eat
>>
>>36561040
guys nigger lmao
>>
>>36561010
>>36561040

funny indeed considering Jimmy the Greek got fired for saying pretty much the opposite:

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/10/racist-sports-statements-25-years/jimmy-the-greek-says-black-people-are-better-athle

>
> Date: 1/16/1988
> Quote: "The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."
> Who said it: Jimmy the Greek

> A regular face for years on CBS' NFL pregame show, Jimmy The Greek was a rough-around-the-edges type who had the street smarts to make viewers feel like they had the inside scoop on gambling every Sunday.

> However, after 12 years with the network, Jimmy's stint came to a crashing halt after his racist comments about the advantages of black athletes drew some negative publicity his way. Though he would later express regrets for his statement, CBS had no choice but to fire Jimmy for his comments. Can you really blame them?
>>
>>36561010
Not many blacks go to my gym but i wouldnt fault any of um on legs.
Im white and think literally every white person has chicken legs but i was squatting 2 plate when i was a freshman in highschool.
Your just trying to make a people thing into a black people thing.
Its all about perspective.
>>
>>36561040
>das waycist cuz it make me uncomfortable
Try fucking off
>>
High calf insertions give the appearance of chicken legs. Their legs are actually more efficient than someone with gigantic calves. Just look at sprinters, large quads/hams and high calf insertions.
>>
File: 1458266743097.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1458266743097.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
This is caused by all the hormones in the fried chicken little negroids are raised on. That's actually where the term "chicken legs" comes from.
>>
File: 57d.png (132 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
57d.png
132 KB, 250x251
Despite the fact that blacks typically have thinner legs than whites
>they are faster
>they have higher verticals
>more explosive in general
>more charisma and less beta characteristics

Inb4"muhstrength"tards
>>
Do you really have to make a fucking thread to figure this shit out? lol
>>
>>36561131
Kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.