[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone managed to escape prego mode? 6'0 155lbs now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: bobandy.jpg (51 KB, 267x789) Image search: [Google]
bobandy.jpg
51 KB, 267x789
Anyone managed to escape prego mode? 6'0 155lbs now and my stomach hangs like shit. I've tried to cut to 145lbs but that shit didn't go anywhere
>>
>>36559833
More core work, and stomach vacuums. Also stop eating any kind of food that makes you bloat. Eat consciously and find out if you don't know.
>>
>>36559862
>stomach vacuums
Tried for weeks. Didn't see improvements

>More core work
like what?

>stop eating any kind of food that makes you bloat
Any kind of food or liquid does this to me. Literally any
>>
>>36559833
please get a gastric bypass
>>
>>36559833
it kinda comes with your pectus excavatum
>>
>>36559833
Cut, fatty
>>
>>36559957
>6'0 145
>fatty
You sure?
>>
>>36559901
If stomach vacuums didn't work I'm willing to bet you weren't doing them properly.

Most people think they are doing a lot of core work, but still have weak cores. Pic related has a very weak core. There are tons of core exercises you can do: sprint intervals, hanging and supine leg raises (recommended), V-ups, deadlifts, high planks, forearm planks, side planks, bicycle crunches, mountain climbers, the list goes on.

If all food makes you bloat, your only natural option left would be a water fast no shorter than 3 days.

Good luck.
>>
>>36559833
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>36559969
You have no lean mass from all the cutting, cut more for the remainder fat and then clean bulk. Youll love the results.
>>
>>36559833
you can literally pull off a chub and tuck please cut now
>>
File: 2an.jpg (503 KB, 1012x1948) Image search: [Google]
2an.jpg
503 KB, 1012x1948
>>36559938
>pectus excavatum
But I don't have it

>>36559976
>If stomach vacuums didn't work I'm willing to bet you weren't doing them properly
I'm doing them exactly as was shown here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCbf2wqE4Gw

>Most people think they are doing a lot of core work, but still have weak cores
You might be right, I don't do much of core exercises, but so do most of the people. However they don't have such awful bellies

>>36559988
>>36559990
Here is my pic from the front. Most of the /fit/ called me skelly, but you're suggesting to cut further?
>>
>>36559833
Have you considered lifting weights or doing some kind of physical exercise?

Also, the sticky has some good advices about "how to get rid of bellyfat"
>>
>>36560052
tf you bitching about? You look fine just put on some muscle and see a psychiatrist for the dysmorphia
>>
>>36560085
>You look fine
I can barely see my benis with a belly sticking that much. You seriously considering OP-pic as an example of a fine physique?
>>
>>36559833
Lifting weights will help you fix your posture, which is a big part of that skinnyfat look. I used to be like that and the best results i had came from fixing my posture
>>
You have lordosis, it's most likely from poor posture and weak abs. Look up workouts on how to correct it, it mostly involves a lot of stretching and strengthening. The anons here saying you need core work are correct. How often do you sit down at the computer and how good is your posture?

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/backinjuryprevention-12877629200429-phpapp01/95/back-injury-prevention-23-638.jpg?cb=1422601618
>>
File: Bad-Postures.jpg (80 KB, 625x510) Image search: [Google]
Bad-Postures.jpg
80 KB, 625x510
>>36560377
How did you fix it? I have something like Sway Back now

>>36560431
I spent like ~14 hours a day for the last 15 years in front of computer
>>
>>36560466

Well, that's your cause. Google some research on hip / spinal lordosis and get to work. In the mean time, if you're going to be at a computer for a long time, work on your posture. I'd get up every hour or so and stretch. It's really not hard to get rid of. Here's a good start:

http://www.epainassist.com/manual-therapy/physical-therapy/lumbar-lordosis-or-lumbar-swayback-5-simple-corrective-exercises-tips-for-prevention
>>
>>36560494
Thank you
>>
>>36559862
What kind of food can make you bloat?
>>
>>36560526

Yup, have a good one. You'll be looking good in a couple of months if you have any dedication.
>>
>>36560546
yes
>>
>>36559833
That's your body structure. But don't lie to yourself, you're like 12-15% That shit will go down once you improve your body composition a little bit more.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.