[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burning fat while gaining weight: Possible with cardio in between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image_3.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Burning fat while gaining weight: Possible with cardio in between normal workouts?

I do not want to lose weight under any circumstances. All shit I read about losing fat is cardio + diet, however diet is not an option. Is weight-loss inevitable or am I safe with cardio?

70kg and 183cm btw. (6' and 155lbs I think)
>>
>>36558758
yes it is possible regardless of what physics majors on /fit/ will tell you
>>
It's only really possible for amateurs. Beginner gains sort of deal.

Also, so what if you lose some weight. You can get it back. Why is diet not an option? Diet is a crucial element of fitness.
>>
>wants to change his body and control his weight
>diet is not an option
You're an idiot
>>
Im 5'7 and weigh as much as you skelebelly
>>
>>36558758
"how do i cheat the most basic rules of fitness and make my body gain muscle while simultaneously losing fat while also not factoring in diet"

SURE BUD LEMME JUST WHIP THAT PLAN RIGHT UP FOR YA HERES MY EXPERT TRAINING ROUTINE AND KEEP IN MIND, IF ANYONE SAYS THIS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT YOU JUST SPOUTED WONT WORK THEN THEY ARE CLEARLY A PHYSICS NERD AND DONT KNOW GAINZ LIKE U DO
>>
You are skinny fat. No muscle, a decent amount of fat. You have dug yourself into a deep hole, and you have two options to get out. Diet and cut until skinny and emaciated skeleton mode, or bulk until chubby but muscles mode. Both are ugly. Choose based on goals. Chubby mode will get you strong fast, but you will have to cut after, and then look good. Skeleton mode you will stay a weak emaciated loser, but you'll get abs faster. And then bulk into being big
>>
>>36558789
Kinda scared of how long the process will take to get below 14% body fat. I don't want to drop too low with my weight. If there's no other way I obviously have to do it though

>>36558795
As you might have seen I weigh already below average, so if possible burning fat without losing weight would be great

>>36558802
I'm not skinny at all though fortunately. Have pretty good genetics

>>36558812
>goes into Newb question thread
>make retarded comment about how smart he is

Grow up fag

Anyways, thanks guys. I guess diet + cardio is a must then. Bulk afterwards :(
>>
>>36558900
Wait, so you think diet necessarily means losing weight?

Eat at a slight surplus. 250 over TDEE. You'll gain a bit of fat, but that's unavoidable. You'll gain muscle and strength too

You should always do cardio, but eat enough to counteract it. Cardio just makes you better at everything, from lifting to living longer
>>
>>36558939
My whole plan is to lose fat right now. I have way too much. Staying the same weight or even gaining some while burning fat would be ideal but I guess it's not possible. I guess I don't really need to diet though. I don't eat enough anyways. Constantly losing weight since a year. Was 78kg back then
>>
>>36558989
You're 6' 155lbs? You need to gain some weight. Trust me, I'm 6' 178
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.