[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ I've been lifting for close to 4 years, and over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
Hi /fit/

I've been lifting for close to 4 years, and over the last year I've seen the first major improvement in my physique, and have also started looking a bit more mature (I'm 19).

Lately when I've been going out I noticed grills have started paying attention to me, but almost only when drunk. Being clingy, sitting down beside me trying to talk, that sort of thing, but it all seems to be gone while they're sober. Just recently at a house party I met a qt3.14 who asked me to come to the gym with her sometime, she then followed me outside and leaned against me, slipping her hands under my shirt and jacket because she was cold. However, the next day she texted me saying something along the lines of "You really get confident while drinking, haha just imagine me working out".

Wtf should I do fitness gurus, I'm afraid to ask these girls out when I'm sober in case they only ever talked to me cause of beer goggles.
>>
>>36558641
> being afraid to ask a girl out

Gtfo beta faggot
>>
>>36558641

It's not beer goggles, it's lack of inhibition. Under normal conditions they're just trying not to come off as desperate or slutty, but when inebriated they care less about how their actions might be perceived by other women.
>>
Op has small dick
>>
>>36559226
this fampai

go get em tiger
>>
>>36558641

>lifting for girls

you will never make it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.