[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/, i've got 5 weeks till im going to army, i need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458202955847.gif (2 MB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1458202955847.gif
2 MB, 500x750
Okay /fit/, i've got 5 weeks till im going to army, i need to improve my condition and explosive strength, what do you recommend?
Can i train everyday if my calories will be at maintain level btw?
>>
Which country, OP?

Anything army-related is going to be mainly endurance-related. If I were in your situation (which I was a couple of years back) I would select a few exercises and either train them to exhaustion or grease the groove on them.

The best combo for basic training is going to be
Pushups
Situps/crunches, without neglecting obliques and remembering to train your lower back with planks. Your core is going to be FUNDAMENTAL for rucks and marches.
Pullups
Running. Running. Running. go for 2-3 miles, 3 times a week, starting slow and increasing your speed every time to build up endurance. That's how I did, at least, and it worked pretty well (for army work, probably not for competitive running).

I suggest you either:
1) Go for 4 sets to failure for every exercise, no more than 3 times a week on alternating days to allow your body to recover (nutrition won't supplement that) and take the weekend off. I used to be able to reach 35 pushups with a 30lb pack on my back using this method. Each training session will usually give you one or two reps more.
2) Grease the groove on all those exercises. That means, every two hours get down and do low-intensity work, some 40-50% of your maximum effort (something you can do easily without feeling really tired afterwards). That will make your max reps skyrocket.

In any case, don't worry: basic training is also about physical conditioning.
>>
>>36558533
Thanks mate, im from Poland, want to go for studies officers next year.
>>
>>36558318
HNNNG
Do any of these Mexican weather bitches have nudes?
>tfw the fappening wasted all that effort on Jennifer Lawrence instead
>>
>>36558593
tbf, her nudes were a lot better than expected
>>
>>36558561
never met a Polish serviceman and I have no idea about their standards, so all I can do is wish you best of luck, fellow armyman. Which branch did you choose?

Btw, don't only trust me on this: look up more stuff and ask around as you train. I am not a personal trainer.
A good alternative program you could follow is this:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-brent2.htm

I went through the first 7-8 weeks of it and only quit because of the time it took, but it really improved my muscular endurance.
>>
>>36558593
honestly, the things look pretty plastic
dress looks kind of tight, dont think natty tits would bear that pressure
>>
>>36558605
mad_max_thats_bait.gif
>>
>>36558615
Your point being?
>>
File: maxb8.png (44 KB, 382x255) Image search: [Google]
maxb8.png
44 KB, 382x255
>>36558633
>>
>>36558657
idk, some people aren't into that, figured i'd mention it

>>36558679
lel i knew i couldnt have been the only one to see that and think 'ayy'
>>
>>36558611
Oh well im going as private to basic training in PoznaƄ, after 8 months my government finally let me in. From information i know that i'll be in military unit about 5-6 months and then i can choose specialization (90% sapper because every other is "closed"). Anyway im pointing in officer class in next year it's my primary goal.
I've hope that 5 weeks will be enough to prepare for the hard training, till today i was only "putting and grabbing weights".
I'll check that site mate, looks that swimming is more important than i thought.
>>
>>36558318
I want to make beautiful mexican children with her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.