[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ate like a pig. Is it safe to fast for the whole day tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1407592267058.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407592267058.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
I ate like a pig. Is it safe to fast for the whole day tomorrow?
>>
pls
>>
>>36558302
Even better, eat a fuckton of salad (no oil, just salad). Lots of fibers, almost zero Calories
Maybe add a tomato and green pepper in it.
>>
>>36558302
Of course it's safe, but it would be better to just reduce your calories the following day instead of eating nothing. Also, you could do some cardio to offset your gluttony, you demented nincompoop.
>>
Fasting for a day is of course safe.
>>
You've admitted to fucking up OP. Good. Now you need to either lift heavy or do cardio, to the point of collapse.
The next time you get foodcravings think back on this moment and think about your goals.
This always works for me.
>>
>>36558302
Better to spend tomorrow not eating like a piggu and getting plenty of water/good nutrition then fast the day after.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (60 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
60 KB, 500x401
>>36558844
Very nice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.