[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick advice thread (not the quickest I guess)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: stressed.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
stressed.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Quick advice thread:
no need to be a dick
The whole point of this thread is should I say the last thing at the bottom in black text? I'm kind of trying to save face.

>Get to know a girl through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I like her
>Shes seems cool, we go to the same university
>After about a year she invited me out to a few pub nights and I hang with her and her friends
>Goes well, spend most of the time with my friends though, not dancing with her all night or anything

I decide to ask her out to this formal thing that my faculty is doing (I'm doing too much)
>at least I asked her in person like a man, not online
>She says she doesn't know if shes busy, a week later hits me with "I'ts my friend's birthday that day (April 24th)
>gimme a fucking break lol

fb convo:

ME: Hey that thing I mentioned is on a Sunday, April 24th. It's actually a pretty fun night, but not a big deal

ME: I had fun at it last year, but if you're busy or not feeling it no worries!

>She had asked me to let her know what day of the week it's on
> I guess I'm already setting myself up for a no haha, this is after I saw on her face no real interest

ME (a week later): that was a good pub night it was fun to hear those songs again
>It was a throwback themed night to the early 2000's, her idea

HER: Sorry for replying late!
It's my friends bday that day so I won't be able to come
I'm glad you liked it!

ME: Its OK
I realise it was probably too much to ask you to a fancy thing anyway
I'm kind of impulsive, didn't think it through
Haha

ME: And besides it's really only an interesting night if you are an engineer or computer science student

HER: Haha it's alright
Yea you're probably right

>OK so this has all already happened, my question is should I say this last thing?

ME (haven't said this yet):
last thing I'll say about this is: I often find myself trying a little too hard when I want to make a good impression on someone, clearly its too late to play it off all cool ahaha.

>advice???
>>
File: IMG_3271.jpg (63 KB, 389x412) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3271.jpg
63 KB, 389x412
>>36558125
OP stop overthinking this shit. Try whatever you want and don't apologize for it. if it doesn't work say fuck it and move on to the next bitch. pretty girls are a dime a dozen. The sooner you realize dating is a numbers game, the better
>>
Dont say anything else. Just let it go.

I get the feeling that you feel that you need to explain yourself to save face. You dont need to. Literally just drop it and dont talk to her about either night again.
>>
Why the fuck would you say that? You think that'll make her go oh you're right please plow me? Just move on unless she asks you to do something again.
>>
>>36558163
thats good advice, I know I am for sure overthinking it. I guess It hurt my ego to get turned down on that date, even though it was a bad idea I should have asked her out to do a casual thing
>>
>>36558125
don't say that shit. are you retarded?
>>
>>36558125

you're not a priority to her

pursue other women
>>
>>36558170
haha good point, I'm glad I stopped to think for once before saying more shit
>>
>>36558196
no, she didn't have any interest to begin with m8
>>
>>36558125
Yeah no absolutely not. Nope. Nope.

NOPE
O
P
E
>>
>>36558223
ok we are friends, I'm not just some random nerd orbiting her. But point taken
>>
Update:
I've made myself look like a loser in this thread but I'm not really. I literally had sex with a different girl last night, not as good looking though
>>
>>36558304
why are you trying to explain yourself to random people who don't know who you are?

you're doing the same shit you did with the girl. just stop, no one cares
>>
>>36558339
lol yeah my insecurity shows up again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.