[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lovee.jpg (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lovee.jpg
126 KB, 400x400
I'm confused about love,sex and relationships. Hope not too tl;dr, but its worth reading!

I want to know your input.

I recently broke up. Everything fine, but i kind of feel miserable that there once was a person, with whom it was so nice to live with, the excitement etc. She really was into me, passionately. We became close to each other, sharing our life, thoughts, stress etc.

Now.... we are just broke up, and barely dont know about each others lives. We can change few words, but you know, its not the same. The friend, the person is gone. She propably is now fucking and dating new guys. She, who used to be so much into me. Doesn't call me, im not important anymore. We broke up mostly because of my decision (last november), but i still feel so melancholic about losing a person and her dating other man. I shit bricks that im just not the most deepest target of attraction, cant believe this after all those moments of ours! The mindfuck is that I even cheated on her twice so why the fuck do i take this break up so seriously? i even know that we could not manage it anyways, she is unstable and capricious etc.

Another thing: Im sex chatting with an older woman now. She is the more active one. We are chatting about lusty things, which we shouldnt because she has a husband and 2 kids.
She is super excited about me. I think the whole setting is hot. But because its wrong and could evolve into irl fucking, we quit this thing.

So, i was watching some (RSD) dating guys answering n00bs about relationships. One question was about what if your gf cheats on you. How to deal with the possibility that she will fuck others? They said basically that your gf is an independet person. If she fucks others, she fucks. They said the monogamy just dont work, because feelings to her doesnt fade away if you fuck others. These things dont correlate, they say.

to be continued...
>>
op continues...

I still dont know if its an option to just let your gf to fuck others. The dating advicers have a point, but does it really work that way? What do you think about the idea of not giving a shit about your gf cheating on you? And also to kind of let her (and you as well) because you are two individuals and love doesnt correlate with random sex with others.

I want to remind you: Im so confused about how i feel so horrible about my break up with my ex. Wtf is this all about? I even cheated on her!
>>
bump all day long
>>
>>36556646
I actually read all that..
Well, i broke up with my gf last thursday and we did not cheat on each other, i lived at her place and people always saidthat our relationship was perfect for them.
I broke up because i dont love her anymore, and thats great because being in love should be the only reason to be in a relationship.
I felt awesome after breaking up, kind of reborn and full of energy but that night i cried like a little bitch.that was simply because i was all alone again, i have absolutely no friends and my parents and siblings are strangers to me because i spent my life in my room playing pc or living with my gf
So my gf was the only person that i had and i threw her away.
But that was the right thing to do because i dont love her and dont want her to be with a person that does not love her.
I hope she finds somebody that actually loves her.
And i hope i find friends and get to know my own family.
Dont know if i helped you, what im trying to say is that breaking up was the only thing to do if you dont love her (and you dont.) And even tho u feel shitty about it, breaking up was inevitable.
>>
Cuckbait thread. But ill bite.

There's no fucking way my GF could fuck another man or woman. Theres no way she's even allowed to flirt with another man. If i found out she kissed some guy while drunk on the cheek i would kick her to the curb faster than she could say "im sorry".
But now i do trust her completly until she gives me a reason not to. Been together for 3 years, and none of us have pinnumbers on our cells. Not so we can snoop, but just the fact that i could if i wanted to feels reassuring.

Any cuck spouting "humans are not meant for monogamy" can eat my shit.
Im fine with my GF and i growing apart, or falling out of love. As long as she tells me so we can split amicably.
Im not afraid of losing my GF (since im a good looking early 20's guy with a 100k job in the best shape of my life) but im afraid of being lied to. My worst fear is having people laugh behind my back busting my ass 44 hours a week so i can give us a nice life, while shes getting fucked by some other dude.

But yeah, you will feel wierd, but you will get over it. Pick up something to occupy your mind. Cut all ties (that includes her friends and everythign else that reminds you of her, even the perfumes you wore while with her)
>>
>>36558598
hi, thanks for your answer. It really didnt handle the dilemma what i presented, but i feel you. Maybe i didnt love her.

>>36558646
Yeah, well maybe you are right, because seing her got me cry like a baby. I dont even tell you all, but i went low tier. The hard thing is that we broke up in good relations, no hate what so ever. Would be easier to delete her out of my life if we would hate each other.
>>
>>36556646
You are a fucking degenerate cheater who has no notions of sentimentality, so fuck off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.