[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ I met a qt couple of days ago and was asked what my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: The-Dude.png (919 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
The-Dude.png
919 KB, 1012x675
Sup /fit/

I met a qt couple of days ago and was asked what my hobbies were and where my muscles come from, I was drunk as fuck and blurted out I was in the gym most of the time. She had that disappointed look on her face so I told her I do it so I can improve my bowling game, told her some shit about being a former county champion or w/e the fuck I was rambling about.

So, question is, how do I into bowling because she wants to go bowling but Nico has no time practicing... jk but seriously how do I bowl, what to execise and how prevent overtraining/injuries?

Equip advice would be cool too, thx
I know this might be the wrong place but /sp/ a shit
>>
You have autism. Dios mio..
>>
I think you get better at bowling by bowling
>>
>>36556150
did you just say bowling? Cause you could take her lawn bowling which is way more fun, easier, and you can probably make it look like you've thrown the game if she beats you. Also the old birds will flirt with you which the chick with find hilarious and adorable.
>>
>>36556175
t-tu tambien

>>36556179
I reckon that but any auxillary shit I could actually do at the gym? idk like wrist curls or shoulder stuff I dunno man helo a brother out
>>
>>36556150
fuck you're autistic
>>
>>36556206
nah man unfortunately I explicitly referred to 10 pin bowling as the sport of kings iirc and everything else is for faggots

god now the more I think of it the more autistic and cringey it gets, felt alpha at the time

shit man great idea though
>>
>>36556255
just take her to something else competitive and say that you don't want to take her bowling cause it wouldn't be fair and you want an actual challenge, play it up a bit and make it a joke though, don't go all Micheal Jordan on her ass.
>>
File: janoy cresva.jpg (47 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
janoy cresva.jpg
47 KB, 640x641
>>36556306
das... genius bro
thanks man
>>
>>36556380
Oh man I can almost smell your spaghetti
>>
>>36556545
at least I have a date bro
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>36556821
I'm just waiting for her to not go on a date with you so this can become a feels thread
>>
File: 1421271739948.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1421271739948.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>36556884
not cool breh

but it's probably bound to happen, I never managed to not fuck up first dates but a faggot can still dream
>>
File: 1458396963801.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458396963801.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
This fucking thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.