[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 weeks ago >decide to lose weight with my best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>2 weeks ago
>decide to lose weight with my best friend
>"Hey anon, let's weigh ourselves in exactly 2 weeks, okay?"
>okay
>I've been eating healthy, going to the gym, at the very least went for a walk with some jogging on the days I couldn't go, have been actually making an effort to lose weight and it's been showing, clothes are fitting better, etc
>today
>me: "did you weigh yourself?"
>"I only lost 1 pound anon, idk what I'm doing wrong"

Someone remind me why I hang around people who can't commit to anything. I just wanna tell her she's a fat and lazy piece of shit sometimes. Even her boyfriend told her that if he ever dumps her it'll be because she's fat.

Anyway what are some good running shoes?
>>
>>36555263
shameless self bumpersan
>>
How much did you lose?
>>
>>36555934
3 pounds.
>>
>Roommate challenges me to a weight loss contest. He's 300+ I'm 210
>he bets me $100 that he can lose twice as much weight as me in 3 months
>things are going awesome for the first 2 weeks
>I keep coming home to him eating pizza and ice cream on the couch
>I'm down 15 lbs so far, he's gained weight
What should I spend my $100 on?
>>
>>36555964
Train with her, try keep her on track
She obviously did try a little if she lost a pound, she just need a push in the right direction
>>
>>36556002
get custom posters bro
>get ~10 posters of him eating pizza on the couch
>plaster the walls of the flat with them
>everywhere he goes he sees himself eating pizza
>inevitable self hatred begins to consume him and maybe get him to lose some weight
>>
But she lost something. Which means that at the very least she ate less than she normally does. Unless you two do the exact routine I doubt she'll lose weight at the same rate is you.

-1. She'll make it. You won't.
>>
>>36556002
A gym membership for your friend
>>
>>36555263
1 and 3 ponds?, i vary like 6-7 pounds through the day. this proves nothing, you both could suck equally much
>>
>>36556002
>Impliying fatty can pay
>Implying fatty didn't burn 100 shekels on food
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.