[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys what do i fap to to reset my trap,twink, cuteboy fetish?.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: c9068431fc2f717743b7a08cb87208b1.png (743 KB, 1048x1856) Image search: [Google]
c9068431fc2f717743b7a08cb87208b1.png
743 KB, 1048x1856
guys what do i fap to to reset my trap,twink, cuteboy fetish?.

when i see a boy getting nailed i get so fucking hard.
>>
You don't.

There's nothing more masculine than dominating other men.
>>
>>36554166
You fap to two twinky looking dykes in flannel going at it and gradually increase the femininity level of the women until it's two curvaceous Neolithic fertility goddesses eating each other's pussy like it's going out of style

progressive overload as in all things
>>
>>36554166
No fap for 90 days and you should be over this shit, I guarantee you.
>>
>>36554166
That's not a fetish dude, you're just gay. It's not a big deal, but lying to yourself isn't healthy.
>>
when did /fit/ suddenly become /b/
>>
>>36554200
bisexual*
the best kind of sexual
>>
>>36554200
but i dont like hairy men and the idea of kissing them sounds kind of gross even if they are cute.

>>36554189
i am still attracted to women, its just that an asshole with a penis below it looks more attractive then a wrinkly cunt.
>>
>>36554166
Pray the gay away, you heathen.
>>
>>36554200
that black and white thinking is retarded. it's not either "gay" or "straight". most people are somewhere in the middle. if you're attracted to feminine features you're not gay
>>
>>36554266
So you're a gay man who is into twinks. Just be honest with yourself.

>>36554251
Yeah fair enough. Maybe you're just bisexual.
>>
>>36554287
can twinks even be considered male?

they are more female to be honest.
>>
>>36554282
If you're a man who wants to have sex with a man you're at least bisexual, this is not a debate this is the definition of the word. Plenty of gay dudes only ever fuck girly twinks, that doesn't make them hetero.

Note that no amount of mental gymnastics will change this. I'm not saying this to be rude, I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay or bi, but lying to yourself and twisting words so you can pretend you're still straight doesn't seem healthy.
>>
>>36554295
stop telling yourself that anything more masculine than traps is gay as fuck.
>>
>>36554300
it's not as simple as that. sexuality lies on a continuum from exclusively hetero to exclusively homo. you can still be considered mostly hetero even if you have sex with men occasionally. of course, there are multiple competing theories on this, and there's no "correct" answer.
>>
>>36554349
Mostly hetero is still bisexual. I would consider a kinsey 0 hetero a kinsey 7 or whatever homo and everything in between shades of bi.
>>
>>36554319
Traps aren't gay though.
>>
>>36554381
That's what I said. Anything more masculine than traps is gay, it's excluding traps.
>>
>>36554381
>>36554395
I mean memes aside though traps are super gay. They're basically just twinks.
>>
>>36554415
Well it depends. Good traps aren't gay, those who are basically just crossdressers are.
>>
>>36554166
futas?
>>
>>36554415
Kalindra, Somik, and Bailey Jay are completely straight fap material.
>>
>>36554446
I would argue it comes down to knowledge then. If you know it's a guy and that's adding to the experience for you then you're at least a little gay.

If you legitimately think it's a girl at first that doesn't somehow make you retroactively gay. If you keep going after the dick is revealed, you're at least a little curious.
>>
>>36554266
wanting to kiss men will follow at some point when you've gotten comfortable with the idea of liking men
>>
>>36554459
If you're choosing to jerk it to BJ with all the attractive women you have access to on the internet that says something about you.
>>
The twink fetishists are in fact the true heterosexuals, for they enjoy solely the feminine aspects of the human body in such a way that it even masks the fact that they are, in fact, having sex with a biologically male individual.
Meanwhile "heterosexual" frat-bros on /fit/ have sex with girls in an effort to surpress their true desires and then secretly suck a dick and tell themselves it's not gay if you say "no homo"
>>
>>36554459

Traps are definitely gay and if you want to fuck a trap you're gay. Ignoring the social stigma around the word, gay just means 'a male homosexual'. While Kalindra, Somik, and Bailey are female gendered (as gender is a social construct), they're still male biologically - their sex is still male. Being attracted to the same sex (not gender) means you're homosexual.

tl;dr: it's gay, who gives a fuck, you do you.
>>
>>36554519
But it's not gay. The cock is feminine, ergo the body is female. Don't be retarded.
>>
File: bayonetta-link-final.jpg (72 KB, 600x651) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta-link-final.jpg
72 KB, 600x651
Play bayonetta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPHr9ghVyNU
>>
>>36554576

top kek
>>
>>36554519
The weirdest part about being on 4chan for a while is seeing poe's law in effect. I remember when the whole trap meme started and while I still think most people are just joking there are a lot of people who jerk it to traps and consider it a heterosexual thing to do.

Like you I don't care if people want to do that, I just don't get why they have to lie to themselves about what they're doing.
>>
>>36554576
Just saying, this meme isn't funny
>>
>>36554644
The truth rarely is.
>>
>>36554614

What we do to protect our egos. Though, academia's muddling of concept of sex and gender hasn't helped. I'm sure the heads of this understand that there's a difference between the two, but people who fall into gender studies are rarely intelligent enough to differentiate them.

As another anon mentioned, you're hetero if you're 0 on the Kinsey scale, you're homo is you're a 7, and your bi if you're anywhere between.
>>
>>36554644
Calling somethinga meme doesn't undermine its legitimacy. A feminine penis is a female sex characteristic. like breasts or a pussy

>>36554777
Nice trips
>>
>>36554777
Yeah that was me saying that as well. I wonder how many people who jerk it to traps consider themselves gay haters, like those priests who get caught with male prostitutes.
>>
>>36555000

Nice trips.

A penis cannot be feminine. A penis is always phallic. Phallic things are always masculine. The masculine can be weak or strong. A weak penis can be 'cute' but it cannot be yonic.
>>
File: checked.jpg (118 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
118 KB, 1024x576
>>36554777
>>36555000
>>
>>36555042
But if the delicate fem-pen is attached to a grill, how can it be male?

Also, get your liberal arts phallic association nonsense out of this here thread.
>>
>>36554166
>tfw god-tier hips and feminine face
>tfw 6 feet tall and could never pass

Life is so fucking cruel
>>
File: I recognize that bulge.jpg (148 KB, 610x700) Image search: [Google]
I recognize that bulge.jpg
148 KB, 610x700
I feel your pain OP
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.