[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HA /fit/ just got BTFO so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160328-131228.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160328-131228.png
1 MB, 1280x720
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

/fit/ just got BTFO so hard

How does it feel to know that while you're lifting on the gym your girlfriends and wives are fucking you guys with skinny manlets?
>>
>>36553829
Forgot link
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5F1j4maykI
>>
>>36553829
Is the guy on the left meant to be the muscular one? He's dyel
>>
more like whites win
>>
>>36553874
/thread
>>
black guy is black. and has 0 game.

>>36553864
lol fuck off retard
>>
>>36553839
He's got "swag" & gold chains, skinny jeans..., but the muscle dudes look sloppy in their ill fitting graphic T & stringer, basketball shorts, tennis shoes, sunglasses & cap.
>>
>>36553829
More like black guy vs. white guy.
>>
maybe if they didnt dress like douchebags and act like autists they would be more successful with girls.
>>
>>36553829
I'm gay and men have the right to be sluts.
>>
>>36553829
>still watching social experiment/prank videos and seeing something new

its like some of you guys don't live a normal life
>>
>>36553829

What?
>>
>>36553829
Left is a nigger, has a shit tanktop, tattoos, looks like your average gangbanger thug and worst of all, shit physique. It is true that girls only like some ab and chest definition and not huge guys, so I guess theres "some" truth in it. Put that fag Jeff Seid there and lets see how many he could pick up.( a lot more tha the skinny one)
>>
>>36553829
And the best part is that the white guy is 5'7 tops
Didn't know manlets could swim in pussy that much
>>
>>36553829

Jokes on you I don't have a gf.
>>
>>36554066
did you really fall for the height meme?
>>
>>36554061
this, that black guy looks like he jumped right out of the hood. If you did this experiments with hoodrats the results would be opposite
>>
>>36553829
>gf and wife
T-totally have a gf or wife to get cucked
>>
>>36553829

he's a nigger, no wonder.
>>
face frame and... o wait just face and conversation skills
>>
Black's legs are just as thin as white's wtf
>>
>>36553962
>fit dude with zero game
yep, sounds like /fit/ to me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.