[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do I get complimentary gf? When I reach 1000 pound total right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
When do I get complimentary gf? When I reach 1000 pound total right?
>>
File: image_18.jpg (59 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
59 KB, 640x479
Sage
Right around the time fat tumblr ham planets get state issued boyfriends.
>>
>>36554072
commenting with sage is just bumping ,friend.
>>
Sorry bud its 1500 lbs total (not including OHP). All you have to do is take a video of you doing squat, bench, and deadlift with weight that adds up to at least 1500 lbs and send it to the management of your gym. After filling out some paperwork and upon satisfactory review of the video, your gym should send you 1 (one) standard issue gf within 7-10 business days within the mail
>>
>>36553593

Yes. If you haven't gotten yours yet, then you probably need to check your form. If you're cheating it doesn't count, and they know.
>>
Only raw, in an IPF (or affiliate thereof) meet, with approved gear. That is to say, approved singlet, no knee wraps, no crazy long wrist wraps, and you're not allowed to bench press any significant amount of weight. Like, it must be less than half of what you deadlift.
>>
>>36554475
To add to this, the formula for what gf you get is [(Total/100)-(BF% * 90)+2] out of 10.

>1500 total
>10% bodyfat
>8/10 gf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.