[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if muscle confusion and the stereotype of gymrats being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ih7qdNB.png (23 KB, 492x195) Image search: [Google]
ih7qdNB.png
23 KB, 492x195
what if muscle confusion and the stereotype of gymrats being retarded are completely true and people who are stupid gain muscle more easily because their muscles get easily confused?
>>
File: ----.jpg (63 KB, 631x1023) Image search: [Google]
----.jpg
63 KB, 631x1023
>>36553227
one thing that can happen is more of your brain becomes motor neurons
but its not a very significant difference
>>
Muscle confusion IS a real thing, which is why you see so many "I was doing such-and-such program, then switched to some other program and saw great results" type posts. Otherwise, there would end up being ONE program that was objectively the best program in existence, and everybody would just do that one program.
>>
>>36553251
if enough of my brain is motor neurons can I flex muscles that don't exist yet and therefore train them?
>>
>>36556439
>not yet existing muscles

srsly stawp
>>
The phenomenon of "muscle confusion" is easily explainable by the illusion of this

>>36553251

Your brain adapts to a new exercise and is thus able to make "faster" gains. It tapers off quickly and has nothing to do with your physique.
>>
>>36556482
can I simply call each exercise differently each time I go to the gym to trigger confusion?
>>
it all makes sense. tard strength is caused by their peanut brains being so retarded muscles are perpetually confused.
>>
>>36553251
Einstein himself would disagree
>E=Mc^2
this is his equation of energy consumption of the muscle (E) which translates to strength. Mc - Muscle confusion
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.