[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever been downright angry at your progress? My old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1450057499945.jpg (92 KB, 1024x910) Image search: [Google]
1450057499945.jpg
92 KB, 1024x910
Has anyone ever been downright angry at your progress?

My old man gets super defensive when people compliment my improvement around him. He does anything he can to put me down and get me to quit lifting, because he doesn't have the determination to get in shape.
>>
Fuck yo pops, if you're getting closer to your goals he should be happy for you.
>>
>>36552929
He's got some sort of mental complex where he has to be better than others and he has to be right. It seems like my progress is really bugging him.
>>
File: 1457656583505.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1457656583505.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
Sorry to hear your dads a cunt

My dad loves my progress

I remember bein a little stick boy freakin out about my little twiggy stick arms. Id ask my dad 'am i ever gonna be bigger or athletic like the other kids in my grade?'

Hed pat me on the back and say not to worry about it

I pestered him to bring me to a doctor about it to ease my fears of bein a skeleton for life. Doctor prescribed me GOMAD basically lmao

10yrs later im 6'2 195lbs chad mode and everytime i see him hes got a huge smile and grabs my delts, slaps me on the back and squeezes my arm and says 'looks like youre gettin enough to eat eh buddy'

Good dad feels
>>
Might be Anon. I used to be really fat and 3 years ago I decided to get in shape. Now I'm kind of strongfat I think. Anyways, my family and friends have been trying to put me down ever since. My friends told me that since I got in shape I've become very arrogant, but I don't think my personality has changed a bit. I used to be the funny fat guy who were made fun of all the time. Now people tell me I'm shallow and everything. I just don't fucking get it.
>>
>>36553827
Same here bro. This is the he best kind of feel.

My parents and younger sisters are mirin and supporting, perhaps the older bro is getting a little jealous for attention Im receiving.
>>
>>36552698
that sucks anon, ive been lifting for almost a year now, watching my diet carefully and busting my ass in the gym 4x a week and my friends are super stoked about it. they're always making comments about how much bigger ive gotten and its great.
>>
I get angry when I don't progress in workouts like I think I should. Is that what you mean?
>>
>>36553893
Fat privilege
>>
File: 1456091784500.jpg (19 KB, 741x308) Image search: [Google]
1456091784500.jpg
19 KB, 741x308
>I will never be the son my Dad wanted
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.