[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna be the fucking JOCK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1450907108035.png (3 MB, 1281x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450907108035.png
3 MB, 1281x1600
A friend of mine has fluid conversations with everyone. He's happy everywhere he goes, chilld and confident. As a result he gets 2-3 FWB at a time and switches every month.

I want to be that kind of guy but I fear I don't have the skills.

I grew up a shut-in and dramatically skinny (105lbs at 5'10 in highschool).

I'm 120lbs right now, and trying to undo the damage.

How would I go about becoming an all-American pussy pounder?
>>
holy fuck
you are both taller and skinnier than me and I am on the skeleton running team
>>
>>36551792
literally grab your balls and just do it.
>caloric surplus (TDEE+500)
>SS/SL with accesories (or ICF 5x5) for 6<x<12 months
>realize nobody gives a fuck and you're exaggerating what other people think of you because of your own insecurities
>act more naturally, doesnt afraid of anything
>realize lifting for girls or looks is shallow as fuck and you should focus on your personal grow
its really not that hard, read the sticky, eat well, sleep well, and all that good shit. the kidn of shit you're looking for will come eventually, once you start being alpha on the inside. (p.s: being a jock isnt alpha, being whoever you want to be is)
>>
uhhh get up to about 190lb @ 6'0 + lean & handsome as fuck.

be kinda confident & dicky too.

ideally have a good degree @ a good uni

have an 8x6 cock

drive a nice car.

have a lot of disposable gas

have fun good luck.
>>
>>36551848
sure thing buddy ;)
if you believe hard enough this will eventually come true
>>
>>36551792
120 lbs at 5'10?
Holy fucking shit dude, you are headed for fucking auschwitz.
>>
Firstly EAT HOLY SHIT.

Secondly lift until at least otter, use a strength routine based on linear progression.

Thirdly you need to get out of your shell and just start talking to people until you learn the ins and outs of conversation, self-confidence is important, if you have none you can just fake it until you do.
>>
>>36551848
>>realize lifting for girls or looks is shallow as fuck and you should focus on your personal grow
>>
>>36551939
Lifting is literally personal grow
>>
>>36551792
What the fuck is there to talk about with fluids? Does he just leave out solids and gasses altogether? Sounds limiting.
>>
>>36551848
This post it truth. Especially the bit about not lifting for girls but for personal growth.

The ironic part that most fags like
>>36551939 don't get is that if you achieve enough personal growth girls are exponentially more likely as a result. Lifting directly for girls is a mistake that has low chances of success. Girls come as a byproduct of becoming a better man in as many areas of life as possible.
>>
>>36551958
Ha nice joke but fluid in that location is an adjective describing the conversations. Good conversations, bad conversations, fluid conversations. What you're looking for is conversations about/on fluid.
>>
>>36551792
>A friend of mine has fluid conversations with everyone
>I want to be that kind of guy but I fear I don't have the skills.

Yeah OP, you're falling into a classic fucking trap. You know what they always say about "being yourself"? Well they're fucking RIGHT and let me explain why.

Your friend has fluid conversations, because that's what he's like. It's an innate quality of his (which he's either born with, or which he's developed due to his environment). You have different genes, a different mind, a different personality, and a different background (shut-in).

He's playing to HIS strengths to women, and you should play to yours. You will gain nothing, absolutely NOTHING by emulating other people. Now don't get me wrong, there is always room for self-improvement, but you can't change who and what you are and trying to will only damage you and sap you of your strengths.

Maybe he has fluid conversations, maybe you can give a woman a single look and let her know exactly what's on your mind and captivate her, maybe he gets 2-3 FWB, maybe you will find the love of your life by focusing on what you truly like and love and fuck her twice a day for the rest of your days.

When they say "be yourself", it means that you're able to look in the mirror and look at yourself the same way you'd look at anyone you love so much, you'd give your life to save theirs. If you'd give your life to save yours, you'll do anything you can to see YOU flourish. YOUR personality. YOUR qualities. YOUR strengths. You don't find them by emulating other people, you find them by digging within yourself and seeing what you can do. Working out is a part of anyone looking to grow, but you gotta do what YOU want and like. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you need to see a reflection of all your passion, all your dedication, a reflection of the man inside you.

Fucking grab your fucking balls OP and stop fucking discounting yourself.

Christ.
>>
>>36552010

You forgot to add

> ITS ALL ABOUT HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME, FUCKING LMAO AT YOU
>>
>>36551792
" has fluid conversations with everyone"
You need knowledge in all topics of conversation to be able to do this. Want to be like your friend then you better start pumping up your brain with knowledge on a wide range of topics and information.
>>
File: 1453907376333.jpg (33 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1453907376333.jpg
33 KB, 450x800
>>36551792
It's all about growing with the assets. You're past highschool, it' s fucking over.
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>tfw I'm a handsome, built chad bro but I low key want to be a famous artist
>>
>>36552010
Not op but damn paragraph 4 really moved me. Adding it to my favorite quotes list
>>
>>36552137
I mean paragraph 5, can't count for shit
>>
>>36552010
Gold, not op but thanks
>>
File: 1458945738659.jpg (166 KB, 750x1123) Image search: [Google]
1458945738659.jpg
166 KB, 750x1123
>>36552010
I agree to an extent, but there's a hint of defeatism there I don't like.

>Your friend has fluid conversations, because that's what he's like. It's an innate quality of his (which he's either born with, or which he's developed due to his environment). You have different genes, a different mind, a different personality, and a different background (shut-in).
That doesn't mean OP can't change. The brain restructures its pathways according to what we do, our habits. If OP makes it a habit to talk to everyone he sees, hit on girls, and so on, his brain will slowly begin to rewire itself. He will start to become that person.

Think of it as trails in the forest. If you traverse them often, they'll become easier to walk through, while if you almost never pass through there - roots and vegetation will start to hinder the path.

>You will gain nothing, absolutely NOTHING by emulating other people. Now don't get me wrong, there is always room for self-improvement, but you can't change who and what you are and trying to will only damage you and sap you of your strengths.
Of course you can gain things from emulating people. Hell, emulating your parents is the beginning stages of forming your whole identity. We do that all the time. The way others see you, as a person, is most often a mix of the ~5 people closest to you. By making new friends and losing old ones, you change. Maybe not apparent to yourself, but very much so to others.

cont.
>>
>>36551952
He probably means mental/physchological "gains". Striving to be a better person, not simply a bigger and more muscular cunt.
>>
File: 1458964247232.jpg (125 KB, 499x568) Image search: [Google]
1458964247232.jpg
125 KB, 499x568
>>36552010
>>36552380
Emulating others is wholly natural, and it will NOT "sap you of your strengths". Like I said, we don't have a finite amount of skill points. Just because you get better at something doesn't mean you simultaneously lose skill points elsewhere.

>Maybe he has fluid conversations, maybe you can give a woman a single look and let her know exactly what's on your mind and captivate her, maybe he gets 2-3 FWB, maybe you will find the love of your life by focusing on what you truly like and love and fuck her twice a day for the rest of your days.
This is just you making things up to go along with your narrative.
>He has his social skills
>Maybe you have this magic look
Get a grip, senpai. Just because you don't have what he has doesn't mean you should just suck it up, not try to improve whatever that is, and instead go all in on your bullshit wink. Instead, I propose you work on your social skills. If you happen to have that magic wink, it won't disappear because you learn how to hold a conversation. It is possible to have BOTH.

>When they say "be yourself", it means that you're able to look in the mirror and look at yourself the same way you'd look at anyone you love so much, you'd give your life to save theirs. If you'd give your life to save yours, you'll do anything you can to see YOU flourish.
Again, these strengths and qualities are not FIXED. I'm all for loving yourself, but this sounds similar to SJW lingo of "accepting yourself".

You are what you do.
>>
Bump,
>>
>Ctrl+F "genetics"
>0 results

Fucking lmao.

Ignore the other shit ITT posted by bluepilled retards. OP, your friend is like that because of his LOOKS. That's it. That's literally it. Not his "conversational skills", not his "game", not his "confidence". None of those things really exist. Your friend slays because he's GOOD LOOKING.

Unfortunately, not only can you not "learn confidence" (because confidence is a myth, it's just looks), but you also can't become good looking unless you're born that way either. Sure, you can put on MUSCLE, but you can't put on HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME, and these are what attract women. I know it sucks, but it's the way it is.

>>36551867
This post gets the "requirements" right, but the problem is some people probably ACTUALLY THINK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to become "handsome as fuck". Yeah, nah. No amount of lifting will change the things that actually matter.
>>
One of the best w as to I've learned to get going in convos is to ask them about themselves. Things they do, things that get them excited to talk about.
Also actually being interested helps a lot too, and matching their behavior (but don't force it) can also help the convo flow. You learn a lot more about them and who they are, and when you come back later you can hit them up with "hey how was that movie you told me you wanted to see?" or "wow, that one festival you told me about was so much fun"
Girls fucking love festivals
>>
>>36554259
>never seen average looking people with killer personality land bitches
wait let me translate that into your retard speak: BLUEPILL BLUEPILL LOL KEK REDPILL BETA ALPHA KEK
>>
>>36554259
what a load of nonsense
>>
>>36551792
I would rather be Winona desu
>>
>>36555929
Same.
>>
File: 1456016529256.png (158 KB, 417x405) Image search: [Google]
1456016529256.png
158 KB, 417x405
>>36552010
>>36552380
Hint of defeatism? That's his entire post.

Look OP, here's the only 2 pieces of advice you really need:

1. GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. The other guy >>36552010 completely missed this point. You're not going to be good at what you haven't done before. It's not gonna come natural. BUT IF YOU KEEP DOING IT, IT WILL.

2. Work smart. Work hard too, but above all, work smart.
>>
>>36551848
Anybody who disagrees with this is doing it wrong. Had the same thing happen to me.
>>
File: 9db78601b6[1].jpg (547 KB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
9db78601b6[1].jpg
547 KB, 800x933
>>36551867
>tfw 180 lean @ 5'11 handsome confident dicky with no degree 7x7 cock with a nice car and gerry cans

Why is everything so fucking difficult
>>
>>36558649
>and gerry cans
The fucks that got do with anything
>>
>>36554259
HEIGHT LOOKS OP
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT
do you just lurk /fit/ 24/7 to post this shit? how fucking sad are you m8.
>>
>>36552126
Artistic sell out that became an accountant. Stopped painting and sketching once I started uni and skills went to shit. In another life...
>>
>>36552010

Hahaha

Typical BETA response, thinking that "be yourself" is anything more that just FOOLING BETAS into thinking they can compete.

I'm willing to bet your friend is nowhere near 120lb at 5'10, which I'm genuinely sorry to say is SMALL and WEAK

Have a look at your friend who you've posted this thread about on an anonymous japanese image board, and notice that he probably has the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME that girls desire, which leads to his increased CONFIDENCE and HAPPINESS.

It's all GENETIC.
>>
>>36558905
yeah you're not the beta. typing this stuff out. right.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.