[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/, Anyone know who this guy is, or what his routine was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ClassicBodybuilder.jpg (43 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
ClassicBodybuilder.jpg
43 KB, 242x604
Sup /fit/,

Anyone know who this guy is, or what his routine was?
>>
He looks like he started with SS and transitioned into MadCow. Probably been training for years to get a physique like that.
>>
his name is Anonymous
his routine was shitposting
his goal was escaping real world because he was so annoying nobody wanted to be friends with him
>>
>>36551712
it's actually still up for debate. while some just call him "The Brief-Builder". other have suggested his name may actually be Montgomery Snicklebottoms. what we know for sure though, is that his routine included, amongst other things, the Royal Crumpet Press an a lot of Dingery Kahuna Squats. It's still unknown what set and rep ranges we're talking about here. studies have shown that 5x20 for about 3,47 years seems to be a good guess.
>>
>tfw /fit/ ruined my favourite band for me
>>
As I recall, historians maintain that his name is something along the lines of "Mikhaïl PДtЮЙэ", one of the first and only Russian weightlifter/fitness models. Allegedly, he was renowned for keeping a trim, aesthetic physique year round, while holding all the records for various lifting events (although this was further back than the record books go).

There are theories that many of today's prominent fitness icons are direct descendants of PДtЮЙэ, as it was known that all throughout his career he would have intercourse with hundreds of different women every year.

What a man...
>>
>>36551782
Please keep this fitness related
>>
>>36551751
>>36551981
Didn't laugh once. Kill yourself.
>>
>>36552175
>not doing royal crumpet press for mother russia

sorry you'll never make it buddy
>>
>>36551981
>>36551751
Stop samefagging, kys
>>
Sick thread bro!!! XD XD
>>
>>36553317
Thanks.
>>
>>36551712
Fuaarrrkkkkkk braaahhhhhh, that dude is yoked!!
Honestly never knew anyone could get that diced back in the day TßH ! !!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.