[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that being fit also means having endurance and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: TSnfPrs.jpg (68 KB, 404x402) Image search: [Google]
TSnfPrs.jpg
68 KB, 404x402
Daily reminder that being fit also means having endurance and good cardiovascular health.

Lifting alone doesn't make you fit you lazy meatheadfucks.
>>
get fukd m8
>>
>>36551625
daily reminder water is wet
>>
>>36551625
daily reminder that if you lift and have good cardio bu neglecting to stretch properly you are doing only 2/3 of the work
>>
Also you gotta brush and floss. That's important and it only takes a couple of minutes out of your day.
>>
How many reps for endurance?
>>
>>36551682
Daily reminder that if you lift, have good cardio, stretch properly, but neglect to get adequate sleep, you are only doing 3/4 of the work
>>
>>36551649

All he wanted was some Pepsi. Poor guy.
>>
>>36551733
daily reminder that if one lifts, does cardio, stretch and sleeps, but one is not eating well he is doing only 4/5 of the work
>>
>>36551625
As a former lazy fuck, lifting without cardio is a helluva lot better than nothing at all. I haven't been focusing on cardio as much as I should, but since I started lifting I can run for much longer without stopping.
>>
>>36551767
Daily reminder that if you lift, do cardio, stretch, sleep, and eat well, if you are not confusing the muscles, you are only doing 5/6 of the work
>>
>>36552032
daily reminder that making it requires placing effort in at least 4 of 6 things mentioned.
go make it fatties!

nice banter fitizen.
>>
I don't like running. Why must I run?
>>
>>36552032
Daily reminder that if you lift, do cardio, stretch, sleep, and eat well, confuse muscles, if you are not managing stress, you are only doing 6/7 of the work
>>
Does anyone have that hilarious /int/ thread featuring OP's pic ?
>>
>>36553586
You know that there are other forms of cardio than running?
>>
>>36553559
Daily reminder that if you are not copy-pasting memes from someone else you are only doing 7/8 of the work

Also, brush your teeth.
>>
>>36551625
Indeed, cardio is underrated.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.