[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your pick on aspartame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Did someone made thorough research about aspartame? What's your conclusion?
Thx
>>
>>36551548

As far as the evidence stands it is probably okay. But you will have memers telling you it's going to kill you,
>>
>>36551548

the amount you need to take to recreate the lab test that gave those mice cancer is close to BW.
>>
even if its ok you are still training your taste buds to crave sickly sweet candyfood. better to ween yourself off your sweet tooth so you can start enjoying healthy food.
>>
>>36551567
This is 'merica, some people drink 64oz of cola in a goddamn day
>>
>>36551576

That's still only around 2kg
>>
>>36551548
It will mess with your gut bacteria and Insulin sensitivity
>>
>>36551548
Load of BS. I don't care what people say but bless the FDA, bad shit won't ever touch our food because of them.
>>
>>36552068
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36552068
Serious topic plz
>>
>>36551548
Aspartame has been researched for fucking decades, proven time and time again not to be harmful. Just wikipedia it and look at the sources if you genuinely give a shit.
>>
>>36552056
Type 1 diabetic here.

Been drinking aspartame sweetened drinks even before I had diabetes.

Has had literally zero effect on my sensitivity to insulin so i call bullshit.
>>
Just drink water
>>
>>36551548
The only real negative to drinking diet coke/soft drink is the acid damage and eventual tooth decay, if drunk to excess.
>>
Used to drink around 2 litres of Pepsi max a day for about 6 months. Finally weaned myself off and made a pact not to to drink anymore.

Been about 2 weeks (not long I get it) off of it and my mind feels a lot less 'foggy' than it used to, and I definitely feel my body has lost a lot of puffiness so i look a bit more aesthetic. Purely subjective and probably a placebo effect desu.

For real science Czech out this article: http://www.vox.com/2015/4/25/8494707/aspartame-dangerous
>>
>>36551548

Aspartame is fine. Just google it and read up on all the studies. That's what I did.
>>
>>36551548
aspartame is one of the oldest and most researched sweeteners next to acesulfame potassium.
>>
>>36552513
yeah you cut out a gram of salt from your diet dumbass
>>
>>36553456
Kek
>>
>>36551548
All studies (and a lot have been made) show that it's harmless.

I don't drink it although I have no objective reason. To me it has a disgusting chemically sweet taste to it and ruins everything I eat or drink after it. Also, it gives me a weird sticky feel in my mouth which I hate. Water is cheaper and better in every way I can think of. I mean, imagine that, in a country with practically unlimited supply of clean drinking water, the population decides to pour some coloured chemical cocktail down their mouths. That's just fucking weird to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.