[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting hunger when cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 460x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 460x455
How does /fit/ fight the urge to eat when cutting?
>>
> don't be OP
> don't be beta as fuck.
>>
>>36549785
I don't have issues with eating ever, but when I play vidya, I will forget to eat, which is bad cuz cafe is only open so long.
>>
>>36549785
Stay busy. Learn to enjoy the discomfort to some degree, as affirmation of your progress. Caffeine helps, drink water, hard boiled eggs are GOAT. Eat slow, savor your food and make it clear in your mind when you've hit your limit for the day.
>>
Caffein.Not being a bitch. You can eat fuck loads of lettuce and strawberries without even going over a hundred calories btw. You don't have to be hungry.
>>
>>36550150
>>36551572
Basically these two

/thread
>>
>>36549785
Am I the only one who thinks those cookies look scary as fuck
>>
I don't i tell muself how unheatlthy it is and contraproducent towards my goal. After 10 minutes of doing so i eat like i haven't even seen food in weeks and then i conteplate suicide after realizing i went over 3000 calories over my maintenance limit while cutting.
>>
>>36549785
i just enjoy it, lift, or sleep
>>
I ate one cookie. Counted the calories and ate little bit less of real food. It's not that fucking hard Anon.
>>
>>36551684
Fuck off christfag
>>
>>36549785
It's difficult.

I'm 75 days into a cut and I recently had to quit smoking AND drinking coffee due to the possibility of a heart condition in the family. I'd already been watering my coffee down because of palpitations and indigestion (or some similar discomfort). As of a few days ago, I am caffeine free and cigarette free.

Sucks, because I'm within 20 lbs of my goal weight. I'm not giving up, but I'm really fucking starving here. Today was Easter and I took my cheat day early. I figured I'd earned that liberty after losing 30 lbs so far.

So how do I cope with it?
Drinking chamomile tea seriously helps. Also, whenever I'm feeling like munching out, I just go work on my car. It's a Jag so there's always something that's asking to be taken care of. After all these years, I finally have a hobby, and that's definitely been the biggest help this time around.
>>
>>36551723
I hear that

Btw the English for contraproducente is counterproductive, just for future reference
>>
Not so much "fighting the urge", but still cutting difficulty:
>go out to lunch with the family
>restaurant doesn't list nutritional info
>work it out using equivalent foods from recipe sites and other restaurants
>it's actually pretty calorie-dense
>about 600 cals under daily goal
>pretty happy with this, course it means the dinner I was planning is a no-go
>find out later that the restuarant in question cooks with ridiculous amounts of fat and loads up everything else with enough sugar to give me diabetes in one bite and then make my foot go necrotic in the second bite
FML, guess I'm calling this a cheat day.
>>
It's easy as fuck.

I used to eat around 2500-3000 calories a day, but I'm cutting now, to between 1500-2000.

After the first day or so, I stopped feeling the hunger pains.

Yesterday I was at ~1300 by 22:00, had a couple kit kats for an extra 200 calories, and went to bed.

Woke up, still not hungry.
>>
Intermittent fasting.
I eat at 1Pm and 2 hours before l go to sleep, your body gets used to it pretty fast
>>
>>36551868
lol

restaurants are a no-go bro

they fry everything in veggy/corn oil and cook everything in butter/heavy cream.

where i work we have boneless chicken tenders (breaded ofc). and from what I gathered from fast food restaurants i imagined theyd be 20-30g carbs. NOPE LOL BOUT 80g CARBS IN THESE CHICKEN TENDIES

unless ur getting a steak and brocoli or some breakfast food youre gettin snuck on bruh
>>
Will definitely be making those cookies next year
>>
>>36552679
Yeah. I alway exaggerate anything I get from a restaurant. I'll google it or an approximation of whatever it is and if it says like 600 calories I'll count it as a thousand.

It's a total pain in the ass to eat out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.