[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the health board? How do I fix these ducking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 750x1334
What happened to the health board? How do I fix these ducking warts? I tried the liquid freezer stuff and it didn't do anything
>>
holy shit get to a doctor right away
>>
>>36549592
No health board because getting medical advice from anonymous people on a japanese-inspired imageboard is the dumbest thing you can do. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>36549592
A doctor will freeze the shit out of them, file away at the material, then give you an intense salicylic acid solution to apply to them several times a day in between trips to his office to have him freeze them again and file more material off.

Basically you need to go to a podiatrist ASAP because you will be crippled when those things get bigger and a doctor will absolutely get rid of them.
>>
The fuck are you talking about?
I have em too. They're becuase picking up and down the barbell, and doing pullups.
>>
>>36549701
Calluses =/= warts, moron.
>>
I had warts for years, they say acid kills them, cut and filed into the one on the side of my finger and then soaked it in lemon juice. Worked better than the ultrasound, nitrogen and acid bandage treatments
>>
>>36549622
Doctors don't know shit. They are literally Car mechanics with attitude and entitlement.
>>
I'll give you nigs a foolhardy trick to get rid of warts. I had like 10 or 15 of them and they're all gone now. Here's what you do.
Before you go to bed, get some duct tape and some toothpaste. Slather your disgusting warts in toothpaste, then duct tape it up and go to bed. Mine were gone after like 5 days.
>>
>>36549829
>People with 7+ years of advanced medical education don't know shit
>Americans believe this

No wonder your national health is so shit
>>
>>36549829
sounds like something a fat tumblr user would say
>>
>>36550167

How do you even know he's American? You are dense m8
>>
>>36549830
Is this real? I might try it
>>
>>36549622
10 years ago I asked a question on the fitness and health board (that's what this used to be called right?)

about trouble breathing and pain when I try to take a deep breath.

Most people told me it my be a pneumothorax (collapsed lung) and I should head to the emergency room asap.

Low and behold it was.

That aside seeing a doctor takes a lot of time, some people rather ask some folks online rather than wasting a doctors time for every single little thing.
>>
>>36549830
DO NOT listen to this guy! This makes mustard gas
>>
I think I had some like that several years ago. Store bought solutions didn't really seem to work so I went to a doctor and they treated it with liquid nitrogen. This is probably the best route to take.
>>
The "health" part of /fit/ was removed because of "mental health threads" which quickly devolved into feels and pepes
>>
>>36550223
I'm just meming lad, don't worry about it

Though seriously if you by default.thin doctors are stupid, you're probably a backwoods hick of some sort, American or no
>>
>>36550452
You just lucky
>>
>>36550421
The duct tape part is. Suffocates the thing. I don't know what the fuck the toothpaste is about.
>>
File: 1459147064035-1535907404.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
1459147064035-1535907404.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
Bro, let em grow
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x714
I got some warts on my nuts, not sure if HPV. I've had them since I was a kid
>>
I had a plantar wart on my foot a couple years ago, I didn't know of any methods to remove it so I kept picking at it. Eventually I was able to rip it out which kinda hurt and it had a small root anchoring it in, leaving a perfect little hole in the bottom of my foot. It healed and everything was fine despite my retardation
>>
>>36550628
Toothpaste majorly dries out skin; it also might help suffocate it?
>>
>>36549592

Nail clipper the raised area off then apply vinegar. Hydrogen peroxide is also good alternative if you don't want vinegar.
Get some freeze-away spray, or have the doctor do it.
Scrub with a porous bath rock while in the shower after your skin begins to go soft / pruney.
Side note; if you continue method and seek advice, don't let anyone suggest battery acid.
I tried it and it worked... Now I have a permanent white blotch on the side of my arm and top of my foot.
Good luck, and don't pick at it after it's removed, you'll end up with a nasty scar that looks worse. Make sure (if possible) to apply an antibacterial gel/cream and then a band-aid to reduce chance of recurrence and keep it clean from infection.
You learn a lot of stuff like that when you get to be an old-fart do it your selfer. Cheers!
>>
>>36549592
They go away from time.

I had mine for 3years it really suck but i goes away of its own.

Its hereditary btw
>>
>>36550223
It's pretty fucking obvious he is.
>>
>>36551013
>Its hereditary btw
No, it's not. It's a viral infection, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>36549592
Go to a doctor. He'll refer you to a dermo, who'll use the good shit on you that you can't get otc

I had plantar warts once. One of the top three most painful experiences in my life. Podiatrist used some chemical shit on those fuckers and got em good
>>
>>36551033
Why are you so afraid?
>>
>>36551048
Afraid of what? Your stupidity?
>>
>>36551053
you sounded panicked
>>
>>36551066
>get btfo to the max
>resort to shitposting
like pottery
>>
>>36551070
>btfo

Wot im not even mad at that..
>>
>>36551079
You don't need to be mad to be blown the fuck out. Keep the shitposting up, tho. Gives me more reasons to post.
>>
>>36549717
they look like clauses to me
>>
>>36551086
You know mate once you cut one out another 3 pops out....
>>
>>36551088
Not if you remove the root, you utter imbecile. Surgery is the definitive cure for plantar warts.
>>
>>36551096
Sppoooky.
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 2446x1884) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 2446x1884
op here, I tried the duct tape method, but all I had was gorilla tape. I just did it for one night but ill do it again for longer. damn it even left marks on the adhesive
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.