[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure where else to post this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: sleep.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
tl;dr I can't stop sleeping.
also, sorry if this is kinda incoherent

Last week I caught a cold which evolved into tonsillitis. I've been eating soup, drinking tea, taking medicine, etc and last night I ended up sleeping for about 15 hours. I'm overwhelmingly exhausted now and I actually have to struggle to get out of the bed to get water or go to the bathroom.

For the last few hours I've been falling in and out of sleep a lot. There was a couple times where I fell asleep with my eyes open and started hallucinating, I almost fell asleep while walking and there was a while where I was constantly falling asleep and "jumping" out of it (like when you feel like you're falling) or jerk awake because I feel like I'm not breathing or just feel scared of something and literally jump awake

When I am awake, I feel really delirious and dizzy and feel like I'm still dreaming. I also start snoring while I'm still awake and start mumbling to myself then when I realize I'm doing it, I have no idea what I was talking about.

I have a lot of really important stuff to do tomorrow and don't get any breaks between 6am and 6pm and after that, I have to study for a test the next morning. What do I do?
>>
I had glandular fever + strep throat + shingles + a bunch of shit all at once. Lasted weeks. Hallucinated at one point. Would sleep constantly then wake up in pain. One point literally slept over 20 hours and freaked out. It'll pass, you'll be fine champ.
>>
>>36549283
If it's really bothering you, then drink some tea.
>>
File: fit057.jpg (73 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
fit057.jpg
73 KB, 640x400
yet you are perfectly able to string together coherent sentences with above average spelling and punctuation... fuck outta here with this bullshit, pansy. Go roll down some stairs.
>>
>>36549430
It took me a really long time to write it and I re-read it like 5 times
>>
Are u fat/DYEL? if yes then yur immune system sucks, go train.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.