[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old /fit/ here. My stepson just outlifted me on diddly and matched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 224x225
Old /fit/ here. My stepson just outlifted me on diddly and matched my squat. How do I sabotage his gains and retake my position as alpha in the pack?

>inb4 wife's son
>inb4 moralfag losers
>>
fuck his mom in front of him. beat him up.
>>
>>36548608
Get him to cum in your ass so you may steal his gains.
>>
>>36548608
Replace his pre-workout with Tang
>>
Buy some HRT and tell him you got him some oral steroids.
>>
>>36548608
Ask your wife's boyfriend for lifting tips
>>
put a bomb in his car
>>
>>36548644
I leave the door open when we fuck so he can hear it. When I pass him in the hous I always make sure to slam his shoulder real hard so he knows his place.

God dammit fit, he used to be such a little skinny faggot. Now he's trying to man up and stand up for himself. I need to get this figured out quick.
>>
>>36548767
What the fuck? Is this bait?
>>
>>36549896
Not bait. The little faggot went off to college in the fall last year and put on a bunch of muscle. Took him to the gym today to show him his place but he lifted more than me on diddly. I still beat him by 100 lbs on bench though. The bitch is trying to get froggy. I just want to put him back in his place as a weak little nothing. I'd disown him, but his mom would leave, and that pussy game ridiculous.
>>
This thread HAS to be bait. I can't imagine a grown man being so insecure about his "alpha" status over someone else, especially while he's fucking their mom. Also,
>implying your stepson has been lifting for less than a year
>his diddly still beats yours
>>
>>36548644
Or fuck him in front of his mom, then beat her up.

The only other thing is a dick measuring contest
>>
Consult a psychiatrist, to be quite h with you my f.
>>
>>36549982
You need to get yourself some parent gains before you can make those gym gains, bitch.
>>
>>36550267
Are you his son? You mad daddy left and now mommy is getting smashed by a real man?
>>
File: 1454967263650.jpg (30 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1454967263650.jpg
30 KB, 490x333
>>36550285
Nailed it bruh.
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400[1].jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400[1].jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>my wife's son
>>
>Gym bro lifts more than me
>get jealous
>on bench always hover my hands under the bar while spotting
>start lightly lifting it on the left side on every rep
>do this for a few months
>stop doing it
>he can't hold the bar straight when pushing up
>thinnks he's done damage
>trys again next chest day, same thing
>starts using dumbells
>start benching more than him while he regains strength
>>
>>36551446
Pls tell me this is true
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.