[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /lowenergy/ here? I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
Anyone else /lowenergy/ here? I get 8-9 hours of sleep a night, eat my macros every day (2k+ kcal), drink coffee in the morning, but I am still always exhausted. It's both a mental exhaustion and a physical exhaustion, even when I haven't lifted. Wat do fit
>>
I need help as well
>>
You are a mess. You are a waste.
>>
It's not great calorie/sugar wise, but I have been relying on Red Bulls and Starbucks espresso double shots to get me through the day. I probably have 2-3 of them a day.
>>
>>36548670
Your nervous system is probably shot to fuck with all caffeine and sugar then, get your 200mg a day max caffeine from well timed teas and coffees, green tea and macca had 15mg of caffeine that will stop headaches and is energising and very good for you

I'm going to google what a nervous system is after I post this btw
>>
Maybe you're depressed?
>>
File: 1458700721965.png (53 KB, 377x367) Image search: [Google]
1458700721965.png
53 KB, 377x367
>>
Eat more high quality, nutrient dense food.

Hitting your macros/calorie goals will only get to so far, if you're chronically low on certain vitamins and minerals then you might struggle.

Also, caffeine ins't the solution to your problems as it's only a 2 hour fix, if you're having energy problems even after resting for 8 hours its either something you are eating or not eating.
>>
>>36548601
Pleb tier job is my guess. Quickest way to kill yourself as well.
>>
>>36548758

Oh and drink more water.
>>
>>36548758
fuck off you rat piece of shit
>>
This is going to sound absolutely retarded i know, but I had the same issue. My dad and grandad have celiac disease. When I tried their diet i noticed I wasn't dead all day and some other stuff too.
>>
>>36548601
I have a double chin like you wouldn't believe that tries to suffocate me every night.

Lack of sufficient deep sleep/oxygen in general from this makes me tired all day everyday.
>>
>>36548601
DITCH
THE
COFFE

thank me later
>>
File: image_1.jpg (98 KB, 972x972) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
98 KB, 972x972
Suffering from the same shit as OP, fairly recent issue, don't think it's coffee. Upped my intake by a half cup a day, but I'm not sure that'd be enough to sink me by 6 the way that it does.
>>
>>36548601

could be ME. i think i have it too. just have no zest for life. might be depression, or a combination of both. things are actually pretty bad for me
>>
>>36548601
Take vitamin d and wean yourself off of the coffee.
>>
I also have Jeb levels of low energy. I get 8 hours of sleep a night and still have to take a 4 hour nap halfway through the day..
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.